Reviews for The Queen and the Soldier
Slytherin-Princess210 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Please update! It's realy good!
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
"Even if ppl say that the time-turner (or whatever) fic plot is getting boring, and is to common, there are exceptions. This is one of them.

GREAT STORY! cuteness all round! question, do you (or anyone else) know a time fc, where Herm. becomes friends with sev (duh) and lucius? i remember the scene where she comes back out of the past in dumblodores office and harry asks why it is that she runs into sevs arms... can u post that question to your readers aswell? cheers! anyway, cant wait for your next update,

cya

DK"

I am sorry for replying in a review, but her ei go. This is a revised story and latter on, if it hasn't already then Hermione starts to accept Lucius and tries to stay out of Lucius and Severus's relationship. I suppose you can search for Time-Turner fics.

Nonetheless: I am very thankful for your sweet review. You are one of those people who makes me want to keep going. Thanks. :D
hidden-current chapter 2 . 4/17/2004
interesting, when you wanna update, I want More...*pout*
Smothered Light chapter 2 . 2/18/2004
Hmm... interesting. Not a little confusing, but very... compelling, I guess. I'll definitely be back to read more!
Homosexual Bumblebee chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
HI! Really LOVE SS's family! Very crazy very good! Oh, and Hermy here sounds very in character, so keep writing! Besides, I feel special (check out the nichname *hint* *hint* pysics rox! with Mr. O anyway lol- that guy is such a push over - a funny one too - a bit too obsesed with homo-inner-class-relationships though - good thing he's married or I'd start getting suspicious)
(uhm, yeah, I'm in a weird mood)
TaintedAngels chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
?
i'm so confusded
Akasha Ravensong chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
i am so confuzled! but its good!
blessedbe
_
Please Die chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
This is really good. I like the plot. Please update soon! :)
F75 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
quite a good beginning.
update soon!
llGeekGoddessll chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
that was interesting...I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
Ariana Althena Evergreen chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I love it u better update soon!
Avvocato del Diavolo chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
For heaven's sake...slow down! You've got an interesting idea to start with but you're rushing through it far too quickly.
Please Die chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
THis is so good! Please continue! I need to see what happens!... I'm getting impatient! :)
thechickenlady chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
So far, so good. You definetly have my interest. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
They found her? Perhaps she's in another prophecy? I'm eager to find out what happens next.