Reviews for Respect
skyegirl101 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
haha. that was interesting(: i liked it.

hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
i like it!

sorry i can't think of anything better to say but it is about 1:45 a.m. and i have to get up at 5:30 or 6 tomorrow and i still have homework to do...

anywho BANZAI!

TopKat chapter 1 . 10/29/2005

i'm scared. very scared. you write Artemis Fowl too? that's really scary...i love lil' arty! and the supernaturalist, which is a great book if you've never read it.

though the pairing was a little strange, i liked it. very in character.

zela chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow. I'm a little too tired to say much right now, but that was very good, a lot more than I was expecting, and wonderful for a songfic.

Heh. I've read a lot of trash tonight, but I've been searching for about eight hours straight when I finally stumbled across your fic, and I have to say, THAT was what I was looking for. There were a few notes that jarred, a few things I would have done/preffered differently, but it made me laugh, it made me smile, and it was wonderful.
Tryptophan chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Hiya! I like Holly/Root, too, but I also agree that the songfic element at first made me think of skipping over this story as well (which would have been a bas decision on my part!).

The story itelf was humorous and provided a nice look into the office of the LEP without going OOC on anybody. ;) You did a really good job on adding jokes while staying in character- that's hard to do, so great job!

And it was very cute! I can just imagine Root having trouble asking Holly out. XD

Nota Lone chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
"Just my opinion. And half the officers. We've had bets running on you two for months."

-that was just too great. :) A tiny bit OOC, but I don't mind. :)
KataraAangSokka1417 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
COOL! WRITE MORE ASAP!Please? *puppy dog eyes with the lower lip thing*
Kewix chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
Aw, that was cute! xB I love Holly/Root, this is one of the best ones I've ever read. It was funny, too. x3

~Kewix Mongoe
RussianWolf7 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
YAY! Holly/ Root! I love it. Write more.
Gem W chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
D *clapperz* Meggie luvs it! It wuz so sweet and funny at the same time! The best combo in the world! My fave lines:

"Do you really believe that?"

"No. Worth a try though."

"Personal. you think I am personally interested in Holly Short?"

The commander left and Foaly turned on the speakers at LEP HQ.

"Who had March 20th? They just won the jackpot."

Loud groans were heard as Chix Verbix held out his hands to collect his winnings.

"Foaly, I know you're there. Remember, you still work for him. I don't." She flicked the pin down the drain, turning to the commander.

Julius grinned as he walked back to HQ. That hadn't been too bad. As he pushed open the doors everyone applauded. His red hue deepened and he shouted

"Get back to work! And if I hear of anymore bets in the workplace, I'll suspend you on the spot!"

Foaly laughed over the loudspeakers.

"Nice one Commander. By the way, there's a great little restaurant on Troll street."

"FOALY!" Root roared.

~Meggie _~
Bergulme chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
great thing, really !
I love the song and i love holly und i love root and i love your story.
Do you know Drops of Jupiterfrom tain ?
More,more more...
Captin Amy chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
Foaly and me:Root and Holly sitting in a tree-
Me and Foaly:Doing things they shouldn't be!
*We run away while root vents his anger on a chair.*
Captin Amy chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
March 20th! i was down for april the first!
Chibi Binasu-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
Aw... Root... he's always my fancy... I dunno why. hn. _
That was very cute. Write on!
dragonknight chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Soo soo sweet. Sap with extra sugar but the good kind. Good job!