Reviews for Unexpected Blessings
jtgil chapter 16 . 3/23/2013
This was nice to read!
digimon chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
I like your story and i'm sad to see it come to an end too
Machungwa63 chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
You know, Hazaa's story actually kinda reminded me of Scar's - although I think she was eviler to begin with (eviler than Taka that is). It was great how you were able to wrap up EVERYTHING at the end there (eg. Nala/Vitani, a female and a male heir prides coming together) and this was without a doubt your best story (of which I have read so far) yet. Good job.
Machungwa63 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
I was going to wait until the end of the story to say something, but when I found out that one of the characters was named Jabari I had to throw something out. My friend and I write and read stories all the time and EVERY SINGLE TIME the villan ends up being called Jabari, for once though he actually seems like the good guy here. Are you blind, really? is another question and also I wanted to comment on the fact that I found the humping joke(s) really good and that this is currently one of my favorite of your stories. btw, is Nala your favorite character? I could understand if it was Vitani or Scar too. Personally, mine's Nala.
NoRatCat chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
Hi just to let you know I have been a fan of this story for a while now. I have always loved the idea of Vitani being Scar and Nala's daughter. The ending was beautiful and I think it's cute little Nadia views Simba as her Grandfather even though technically they are second cousins. I only wish there was more interaction between Kiara and Vitani but overall the story was good. With that I close on nice job!
Just a Fan chapter 16 . 3/11/2009
I think this is a very good story! I'm impressed! Some of these fanfics can be strange or outlandish, but I loved your idea of Vitani's story. It had a very good plot and a great ending. Keep writing stories! I don't want to sound rude, but I saw one of your messages said you are blind. Have you ever seen the show Avatar? You reminded me of Toph. She never let her blindness get in her way, either. I hope I didn't go to far with that comment or anything. I don't mean to be offensive, I really mean what I said! Like I said, great story!

An Annonymous Friend )
Gwen chapter 16 . 2/4/2009
This is the best story that I have read in quite some time. I hope you re read this and find the magic you caught when you wrote it. I doubt you will ever make another story to this but one can hope.
yuyuyashasrain chapter 16 . 6/4/2008
Hey, that was a good story. You had a lot going on there; I like how the characters handled everything. This was an excellent Vitani fic, really true to her personality. I look forward to reading more!
danielle134 chapter 16 . 3/9/2008
this is SUCH a good story! this is officially in my top 5
danielle134 chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
lol i couldnt stop laughing when i read kiara's sex ed lesson

then her ops when simba told her to wait till she queen to be mounted lmfao
danielle134 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
well i loved your last story...i hope this ones just as good.
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 16 . 10/17/2006
I agree with devonm0. Words can't describe this greatness of this story. You are an extremely talented writer. You took this story's plot summary and put it in an entirely different direction. I loved the prequel but I think I liked this story the best. Well done! A thousand times Well done!
devonm0 chapter 16 . 10/4/2006
I find it hard to find words to describe the quality of this story. All in all, AWESOMENESS! You are a very talented writer, and really clever when it comes to taking a plot in an unexpected direction. I really enjoyed this story and the prequel, and I must say, well done!
GP King Lygerion chapter 16 . 6/18/2006
Wow great story. I really liked it!
Rebecca chapter 16 . 3/17/2005
That story is like my TOTAL favourite