Reviews for Thanks, Mate
reveries chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
whoa...freaky o.O; great chapter though
JUMURRA chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
THIS IS SO GOOD! keep it up please.. I love it! )
SiriuslyDelirious chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
great story. please update soon. so now does some of the school know? cause if they do that stinks.
Fvor chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Where to start, where to start? For one thing, there's no reason Hermione and Ginny would share a dorm, seeing as they're in different years. For another, Lee was in the same year as Fred and George, meaning that he would have graduated by now.
There is no reason why Hermione would not be able to recognize the symptoms of pregnancy. They, and non-magical ailments, should be the same for Muggles and wizards alike - nowhere did J.K. Rowling mention separate immune systems. Plus, the charm for detecting pregnancy was just stupid.
This story does have potential, but it needs serious revision. I'm taking this part from your summary: It is completely illogical that wizards would make that kind of rule. COMPLETELY illogical. I suggest you just stick with Hermione's pregnancy and not try to involve the law.
Fvor chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Every time someone speaks, you start a new paragraph.
I'm not sure this story is any good, but I'll keep reading . . .
PetrelGirl chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
I really like this story so far. It's an interesting idea. Please keep going! What will Ron do when he finds out?
Duo7109 chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE! Sorry, but it's a very good story. I couldn't take my eyes off from it! Great job. But, please submit more chapters. If you need any ideas, feel free to e-mail me your ideas and maybe I could help. but anyways, good job!
Marauder Angel chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Good story. Plz update soon! x
Potts chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
I wonder how Ron will take it. Continue Please!
beepbeep chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Now that was seriously messed up. i mean come on their still in school, harmionys prignet and shes with ron. i mean what a terrible match. it should be more like harry and , anyways it never said in the story that hormione is prignet,
PotterManiacGrl chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Great start. Chapter are the perfect length. But when did Ron and Hermione have sex. Wouldn't anyone notice how close they are getting?
PS: I've written my first Harry Potter story. It's called "A Moment in Time" and I'd be honored if you gave you opinion on it.
Melissa chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
OH I can't wait for chapter 3 ! :)
curly chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
good, but too much lovey between harry and ginny. But, thankfully, you didn't make harry and hermione a couple. In my opinion, it will be harry and luna.
uhohchemicalspill chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
OMG I love it, plz update REALLY soon
HYPERdingdong39 chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Great story! loved it! cant wait to read more! update soon!
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »