Reviews for Thanks, Mate
HYPERdingdong39 chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
Great story! loved it! cant wait to read more! update soon!
Jenni chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Hey I was just going to give you a small flame! Your story is taking place in the sixth year, therfore Lee Jordan cannot be at school. So why did you put in your story?
John Steppenwolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
This should be interesting. You'd think Ginny would've been able to figure out what's wrong with Ginny. Usually girls seem to know that sort of thing, I think. So are Ron & Hermione dating?
I guess they are. Though it's no surprise that Harry and Ginny are, about 98% of all Ron/Hermione fics have Harry and Ginny together.
No I'm not bashing here. Just stating a fact. Keep up the good work.
blah chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
eagerly awaiting the next installment
Kait chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
This is sure to be an interesting story! Keep it up!
Tiffiany-45 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Hey, good intro. Nice forshadowing of advents to come, and nice hints along the way regaurding Hermione. Can't wait for the next chapter. I have one more thing to add. I just have to say that you are BRILLIANT. That summary would get anyone to click your story. I laughed my butt when I read the line about a mentally handicapped dementor. Really, I don't think you know the impact of those words together. It is really quite hilarious. Its the main reason why I clicked on your story to read it. You caught my attention. That is a gift to think of something like that! until next chap...
Tiffiany Hargis
Mr. Gibbs: Then, on the fourth day, he roped himself a couple of sea turtles, lashed 'em together and made a raft.
Will Turner: He roped himself a couple of sea turtles.
Mr. Gibbs: Aye. Sea turtles.
Will Turner: What did he use for rope?
Jack Sparrow: [from beside them] Human hair.
Jack Sparrow: From my back.
~Pirates of the Caribbean
Sam:Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding on to Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.
~LotR Two Towers
Line-from Denmark chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
great start, I loved it, and I can't wait to read more :D
bluey chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
loved it cant wait to read more update sonn k
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12