Reviews for A New Love
Moonhera chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
oh wow! Good story! Please update soon - because this is brilliant!
TiffyD chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
Aw so cute! I cant wait 4 more!
Herald of Woe chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
This is, of course, an outstanding story! Nice job! About the thing with Caradhras: It took forty days for Imladris to Hollin/Eregion, which is right next to the pass. Of course, this is when the Fellowship traveled it by foot. I would estimate about 10 days on horseback.
nksa chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Awe I love this fic, it's so cute! I know it's been a while but please continue.
grumpy123 chapter 8 . 2/18/2007
It is very hard to explain to a child, why he can no longer see his family. somebody needs to get his doggie.
Elfinabottle chapter 8 . 2/15/2007
This chapter was so sweet! I loved Estel 'baptizing' Elrohir. That was SO funny! Poor little tyke. He still doesn't understand death, but he seems to have captured the hearts of everyone at Imladris.

Looking forward to more.
Feafea chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
A: *searchs for next chapter*.. wait.. i cant find it!

B: Eleniel Ithil hasnt updated you dummy!

A: OH! Eleniel Ithil QUICK UPDATE PLZ! love it!

UPDATE PLZ!
SiriusBlackFan2 chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Enjoyed your "Toddler speak" of course I hear it every day, my little boy is 2 1/2.

A the joys of potty training, good luck, that's a difficult egg to crack.

Sweet story..keep up the good work. Update soon!
grumpy123 chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Estel has them all wrapped arround his finger, he is such a cute little guy. I love the place he put his star. Maybe they should put pockets in his diapers.
LilyBaggins chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
I don't usually read little-Estel fics, even though I absolutely adore mature Aragorn fics... especially angst. But this really is adorable... and I like the fact that you make 2-year-old Aragorn's behavior so realistic and believable.

My suggestions for stuff I'd like to see: Potty accidents! Oh yes... and wee sick Aragorn. :) Wee sick-with-fever-and-a-nasty-stomach-flu Aragorn, maybe. :)
Pop-tarts chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
That was great!Hope you write soon!:)
Elfinabottle chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
I think you did a fine job writing Celebrian. And I loved Arwen's "mothering" of Estel, especially that she was able to recognize his need for relief!

As for ideas, I think you could explore the trauma of losing his parents. What he went through with the orc attack had to have affected him, as well as the deaths of both parents. His new family obviously love him but as intelligent as Aragorn is I don't think he will have forgotten Arathorn and Gilraen as completely as he seems to have here.

One final quibble: I find author notes in the actual story very distracting, and much prefer them at the beginning or end. When I read a story, I'm *inside* it, and notes on pronunciation or translations take me right out of it. That's just me of course. Overall, I'm enjoying this very much, and look forward to the next chapter.
grumpy123 chapter 6 . 6/24/2006
The twins and litle Aragorn are wonderful. Your Estel is on the mark between not wanting to sleep, to everything is mine, mine.
jewelledhunter chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
This fic is so cute so far. I love it! Aragorn is so cute especially. My ada! Aw... Update soon! I know you have limited time, but please, try! Pwease!
Elfinabottle chapter 6 . 6/21/2006
What an adorable story. I'm looking forward to seeing Celebrian and little Estel interacting.