Reviews for Memories
BRAVO!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Serves Damen right!
LillyHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Great story, the "oh shit" at the end was hilarious!
black-dahlia75 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
...SEQUEL!
sparkleunicorn chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
awesome story i luved it this was really interesting i needed to get off the computer since i hav been on 4 at least 3 and 1/2 hours but i had to finish the story excellent
Lindsay Flack chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Really good story! Keep up the good work!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
intersting story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Piper is one hot sexy picee of shit. I don't blame him for taking her!
gurlie chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
heyy!

that's a nice one!lol
me chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Thats story was absolutely DISGUSTING! It was way to detailed! IT WAS UNCALLED FOR!
lola chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
wow. when you said brutal, you meant it. i seriously almost threw up. some people might have been confused by the dialogue because the way you put it was incorrect. you're suppose to start a new paragraph with each comment from a different person. for example

"Grams cast a spell to make Piper forget" explained Prue.

"How could she do that without telling us first?" Phoebe asked.

Get it? It was an AWESOME story. It's about the best rape story i've read yet. no offense to others, but when they say it's a tragedy like rape it's best to elaborate on it and make it interesting like you did.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
B87 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
hey, good story.

You really made sure it was sensitive about the issue at hand. I agree, it was a bit hard to read but that can easily be improved.

job well done. Keep writing.

Also please read my own charmed stories about the charmed ones and their children.

Thanks

Coolcharmedchic :-)
x Princess Malfoy chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Oh, I see I didn't review this story. Probably too lazy. Anyways, I did read this story a while back and thought it was maginificant and very emotional driven. Poor Piper, but she's strong and got through it!

The end was great! Haha, Damen definitely got what he deserved!
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Well written, sensitivly dealt with and well thought out, my only criticism is a grammatical one, I don't know whether it's 's formatting or what, but you should always start a new paragraph when a new person is speaking. Please don't take this as a flame, I'm mentioning it because your story is great and it's a real shame to see the "new speaker new line" error throughout. Otherwise, I really enjoyed it, in a sad sort of way, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've written. Keep up the good work!
lils chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Really good, but you should sort your spacing out. it was a bit hard to read.