Reviews for Love Atrocious
mangazuker18 chapter 8 . 5/25
I was hoping harry would follow his heart and end up with malfoy and not snape
Sort of loved this, with its bitter sweet ending. It most definitely held my attention throughout the entirety of the read, which in itself is no small feat. Wonderful job!
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 4/21
I ended up liking Lucius in spite of himself and Draco was a hoot but Severus was the one. He was so sarcastic yet caring. He was mature and knew himself and Harry very well. Lucius was so self absorbed that he couldn't put Harry first till he as losing him. I think the ending was just fine.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 8 . 4/17
change the ending. I like it
RambleSchapalon chapter 8 . 4/4
Damn, that was so hard for me to choose! But, I'm glad Harry's happy :)
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 1/16
Beautiful! Love it! Write on!
Siriabelle Grace chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Poor Lucius... But in a way, I understand Harry's choice even if I DO prefer Lucius. ;)
Good job!
Kiss
Siria
Guess chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This may just be the best thing I have ever read! It was shorter than a conventional story but somehow you've managed to thoroughly develop the characters and give us emotional atachments to them by the end of the story. I truly believe that THIS story could be made into a successful screen play!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Lovely! An interesting turn! Severus wooing Harry and Lucius being the arrogant Malfoy that he is. What an interesting reality verse. Fashion world and so on. :D
Aaradhya chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Original idea. Simple story but very nice. I enjoyed it a lot.
LuciMoon chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Loved it! So very unique!
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
I... LOVED IT! But I feel sad for Malfoy... :( He did change in the end... I hope he finds someone soon! :3
recount chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awesomeness!
Loooove Shape. He's a dear.
The World in Black and White chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
I WANT AN ALTERNATE LM/HP/SS ENDING PLEASE! Even if it only picks up after the discussion with James or is a quick one year later thing, I don't care, because as much as I loved the happy ending for Harry and Severus, I cried for Lucius! He finally changed and for nothing, and it's sad. It's sad for him, so an alternate ending would be great, if only to put my mind at ease. Please?
And I loved this story. It was fantastic. It had humor and drama and romance and angst and pretty much everything I look for in, well, anything, be it books, movies, fanfiction etc. Thank you so much for writing this, I really enjoyed reading it! But like I said, an alternate ending would be fantastic... and I just realized it's been almost 10 years since you update. So... no alternate ending? ;_;... Oh well, it was worth a try! Definitely one of my favourite AU's EVER!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
I liked this ending. Truely I did. Snarry is my OTP for Harry Potter, and they really do compliment each other well! However, I had a few problems with this. The gender bender was aggravating. From one minute it goes from him to 'her'. I read one line twice before I realized you meant him and not her! You need a better b'eta sad to say, because she/he did not do the story half justice. I love it, truly I do, but the spelling and grammer were aggravating! I also thought this would be a threesome pairing. I swear I read that! Could have read it wrong, but I swear that is what is said. You may want to edit that for future readers who believe they are getting steamy threesomes instead of overly abundant kisses. Oh well, it was good over all.