Reviews for Love Atrocious
adsay itchbay chapter 8 . 4/30
ok love the ending but like- Lucius.. I can't- I'm crying he deserves a happy ending . But i still love the snarry ending. oh gosh I wish it was a threesome dhushwduhd THEY ALL DESERVE LOVE AH-
Hadesworld chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
I LOVE THE ENDING! I think that you could add more to the story. What if Severus dies and Harry is heartbroken, but then when he finally comes out of his grief, Lucius is there and they fall deeper in love with a good relationship, happy ending again!
HannaSnape chapter 8 . 4/6/2019
I started to read the fic for the different plot and I confess to being surprised with her. I loved it. Severus slapped Lucius with sarcasm and took Harry as his prize. Congratulations on the story.
AshbelleRyland chapter 8 . 4/1/2018
I really like this story, but it needs work on the grammar especially the pronouns and spelling. You should also separate the scenes instead of putting them right after each other as it got confusing and disorienting at points. But kudos for the plot!
EspirituDelMar chapter 8 . 3/10/2018
I love this fic... the snarry ending was perfect, but about the alternate ending... Do you mean a Lucius/Harry ending? Because that would be interesting to see, too
Brisa chapter 8 . 11/23/2017
You know, Lucius may have been an absolutely bastard, but I believe he also should have his happy ending, you know? I mean, he is human, he has emotions, even though he barely shows it...
somehow I think it could have been a better endind if you had made a threesome out of it. Yep, I relize it's a crazy idea, but at the same time is amazing, so all of them could be happy. Nay, I like it till the end, thanks for sharing!
Stay in good health and keep writing and sharing your fabulous ideas!
Greetings
Arya Morgana chapter 8 . 9/5/2017
Simplesmente... Perfeito!
tat5934 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
I didn't like the end :( it was bittersweet. But I think I wouldn't have like it either of he had choosed Lucius. I guess the only way to keep me happy would have been a threesome lol.
The story was great anyway :-)
tat5934 chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
I'm really torn ! Who is he going to choose?
tat5934 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I can't believe that Lucius told Harry that he liked him!
tat5934 chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Severus is amazing 3 Lucius has some serious competition! And Draco continues making me laugh XD He's the best!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
I love Draco too. He makes me laugh :-)
tat5934 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
Oh my god, that kiss! Wow! And Lucius' jealousy was delicious ! And I love Harry and Draco's friendship :-)
tat5934 chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
The meeting with Tom waw intense, I enjoyed it.
I love the bantering between Lucius and Harry. And I' m excited by the date between Harry and Sev :-)
tat5934 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I loved the potrayals of the characters! Especially Harry! He's hilarious :-)