Reviews for Love Atrocious
Brisa chapter 8 . 11/23
You know, Lucius may have been an absolutely bastard, but I believe he also should have his happy ending, you know? I mean, he is human, he has emotions, even though he barely shows it...
somehow I think it could have been a better endind if you had made a threesome out of it. Yep, I relize it's a crazy idea, but at the same time is amazing, so all of them could be happy. Nay, I like it till the end, thanks for sharing!
Stay in good health and keep writing and sharing your fabulous ideas!
Greetings
Arya Morgana chapter 8 . 9/5
Simplesmente... Perfeito!
tat5934 chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
I didn't like the end :( it was bittersweet. But I think I wouldn't have like it either of he had choosed Lucius. I guess the only way to keep me happy would have been a threesome lol.
The story was great anyway :-)
tat5934 chapter 7 . 10/17/2016
I'm really torn ! Who is he going to choose?
tat5934 chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
I can't believe that Lucius told Harry that he liked him!
tat5934 chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Severus is amazing 3 Lucius has some serious competition! And Draco continues making me laugh XD He's the best!
tat5934 chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
I love Draco too. He makes me laugh :-)
tat5934 chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
Oh my god, that kiss! Wow! And Lucius' jealousy was delicious ! And I love Harry and Draco's friendship :-)
tat5934 chapter 2 . 10/17/2016
The meeting with Tom waw intense, I enjoyed it.
I love the bantering between Lucius and Harry. And I' m excited by the date between Harry and Sev :-)
tat5934 chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
I loved the potrayals of the characters! Especially Harry! He's hilarious :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
lovely story so far :)
Cutiepie120048 chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Sweet and realistic - I'm proud to have read this.

Keep Up The Good Work~!

P.S. it's the best written story I've read in a while that's new - I'm jealous of the dialogue and characterization...TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!
Werewolfshaverights chapter 8 . 5/28/2016
I know a lot of people have been saying to write an alternate ending, but I think the ending is perfect. At the break when he had to choose, I was rooting for Snape, but I expected you to choose Malfoy and was pleasantly surprised. Thank you for choosing what was realistic instead of what was sappy. Well as realistic as you can get with these fanfics.
miso-misi chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
one of the best snarry that I have ever read. good job
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
Please do write an alternate ending! A part of me is happy that Harry chose Snape. I'm a kdrama fan where almost every drama ends with the female lead choosing the male lead who's a prick instead of the second male lead who's always been the one to comfort her when she was hurt. So this was refreshing. But still, Malfoy redeemed himself in chapter 7. I wish I could see a happy ending for him - with Harry. I'm putting this on alert hoping someday you'd write one.