Reviews for Love Atrocious
ancientlore chapter 8 . 8/12
Please write an alternate ending!
TwistedHalfSmileM chapter 8 . 7/17
'And life was as perfect as it could be.' Phenomenal. Great writing, plot twists, outstanding plot with hints of humor, a bit of sweetness to finish it off. Simply a brilliant work. -M
mangazuker18 chapter 8 . 5/25
I was hoping harry would follow his heart and end up with malfoy and not snape
Sort of loved this, with its bitter sweet ending. It most definitely held my attention throughout the entirety of the read, which in itself is no small feat. Wonderful job!
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 4/21
I ended up liking Lucius in spite of himself and Draco was a hoot but Severus was the one. He was so sarcastic yet caring. He was mature and knew himself and Harry very well. Lucius was so self absorbed that he couldn't put Harry first till he as losing him. I think the ending was just fine.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 8 . 4/17
change the ending. I like it
RambleSchapalon chapter 8 . 4/4
Damn, that was so hard for me to choose! But, I'm glad Harry's happy :)
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 1/16
Beautiful! Love it! Write on!
Siriabelle Grace chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Poor Lucius... But in a way, I understand Harry's choice even if I DO prefer Lucius. ;)
Good job!
Guess chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This may just be the best thing I have ever read! It was shorter than a conventional story but somehow you've managed to thoroughly develop the characters and give us emotional atachments to them by the end of the story. I truly believe that THIS story could be made into a successful screen play!
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
Lovely! An interesting turn! Severus wooing Harry and Lucius being the arrogant Malfoy that he is. What an interesting reality verse. Fashion world and so on. :D
Aaradhya chapter 8 . 4/26/2014
Original idea. Simple story but very nice. I enjoyed it a lot.
LuciMoon chapter 8 . 3/9/2014
Loved it! So very unique!
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
I... LOVED IT! But I feel sad for Malfoy... :( He did change in the end... I hope he finds someone soon! :3
recount chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Loooove Shape. He's a dear.