Reviews for Love Atrocious
Cutiepie120048 chapter 8 . 6/26
Sweet and realistic - I'm proud to have read this.

Keep Up The Good Work~!

P.S. it's the best written story I've read in a while that's new - I'm jealous of the dialogue and characterization...TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!
Werewolfshaverights chapter 8 . 5/28
I know a lot of people have been saying to write an alternate ending, but I think the ending is perfect. At the break when he had to choose, I was rooting for Snape, but I expected you to choose Malfoy and was pleasantly surprised. Thank you for choosing what was realistic instead of what was sappy. Well as realistic as you can get with these fanfics.
miso-misi chapter 8 . 5/18
one of the best snarry that I have ever read. good job
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 8 . 2/11
Please do write an alternate ending! A part of me is happy that Harry chose Snape. I'm a kdrama fan where almost every drama ends with the female lead choosing the male lead who's a prick instead of the second male lead who's always been the one to comfort her when she was hurt. So this was refreshing. But still, Malfoy redeemed himself in chapter 7. I wish I could see a happy ending for him - with Harry. I'm putting this on alert hoping someday you'd write one.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 8 . 11/17/2015
Was an interesting story and I loved every moment of it. The point of view threw me off, but i adjusted. The ending was good, but i cant help but to weep for Lucius. I really thought the was gonna end up together. And yes, I liked this ending, but you should write an alternate ending where Harry chooses Lucius instead. Id like ur take on that. All in all, it was a great story and i really enjoyed it. Hope you will write an alternate ending. I would look forward to it. :) Good job. Kudos! XD
ancientlore chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
Please write an alternate ending!
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
'And life was as perfect as it could be.' Phenomenal. Great writing, plot twists, outstanding plot with hints of humor, a bit of sweetness to finish it off. Simply a brilliant work. -M
mangazuker18 chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
I was hoping harry would follow his heart and end up with malfoy and not snape
Guest chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
Sort of loved this, with its bitter sweet ending. It most definitely held my attention throughout the entirety of the read, which in itself is no small feat. Wonderful job!
delia cerrano chapter 8 . 4/21/2015
I ended up liking Lucius in spite of himself and Draco was a hoot but Severus was the one. He was so sarcastic yet caring. He was mature and knew himself and Harry very well. Lucius was so self absorbed that he couldn't put Harry first till he as losing him. I think the ending was just fine.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
change the ending. I like it
RambleSchapalon chapter 8 . 4/4/2015
Damn, that was so hard for me to choose! But, I'm glad Harry's happy :)
magicanimegurl chapter 8 . 1/16/2015
Beautiful! Love it! Write on!
Siriabelle Grace chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Poor Lucius... But in a way, I understand Harry's choice even if I DO prefer Lucius. ;)
Good job!
Kiss
Siria
Guess chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. This may just be the best thing I have ever read! It was shorter than a conventional story but somehow you've managed to thoroughly develop the characters and give us emotional atachments to them by the end of the story. I truly believe that THIS story could be made into a successful screen play!