Reviews for Love Atrocious
space case x827x chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
alternate ending, please! i like this ending but i like lucius too!
lyladub chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
This fic has confused me greatly. Not because of your writing style which was great and I must say I love your sense of humor. The dialouges between characters were incredibly funny. The characters themselves are wonderful and even though they all have mistakes which would normally annoy the hell out of me you make them endearing. Now to the reason why this story confused me. I still can't decide whether I wanted him to be with Lucius or Severus. Throughout the story I adored both of them and even in the end I still can't decide whether I'm happy or sad. This story was simply brilliant.
OrionLuckyStar chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
humm... silghtly tragic for Lucius bout over all a good ending!
AmandasPANDA chapter 8 . 11/27/2006
This could be with out exaggeration that this is own of the greatist storys I have ever read! You are a genius!

Love,

Amanda
AznAngel6787 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I love this story! My Lord... At one point, I felt bad for Lucius, but then on the other hand, he did deserve what he got. I mean, you reap what you sow, right? And if he hadn't saw what a treasure he had in the five years Harry was with him, then he doesn't deserve him. Severus had known him all of what, ten minutes (give or take) and had discovered how precious Harry was within that small timeframe. Very well written. Kept me going the entire way. Thank you for a wonderful experience.
HelenBlack chapter 8 . 11/3/2006
Brilliant story, could you do an alternative ening with Harry and lucius?
Sestra chapter 8 . 10/31/2006
No! Wrong, so very wrong. Harry should have ended up with Lucius! Write a different ending! Pleasse! Or maybe you did? I see this story was written a while ago, perhaps somewhere there is a happy ending? Nevertheless, thanks for a great story...it read like a Jilly Cooper novel. lol.
Queen Sereya chapter 8 . 10/27/2006
I loved this. As I heard about this fic on a Harry x Lucius yahoo group I really wasn't expecting the ending that it did have. I have to say though that it was very moving and I will definately be recommending and rereading the story.
Aeryun chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
I have been looking for a romance between Severus and Harry for a long time that fit a certain need as I read. I found it! And you even managed to make Tom into someone not to be scared of. I loved the ending. It fits perfectly into my need of the perfectly sappy romantic ending I yearn for! Thank you so very much for sharing this with us!
Lytari Talon chapter 8 . 10/8/2006
Utterly Adorable! I loved Harry. He was so delightfully dynamic. The Malfoys were amazing, and I especially loved Draco. And of course, Sev was perfection in his snarkiness. However, I would suggest that you go over this again and edit the blatent stuff. It is disconcerting when Harry is often referred to as a "she", and Narcissa is Rebecca.

Great Job!

~S
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 9/24/2006
...*sniff* omg, i LOVED it! that was great!
Wolven Spirits chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
heh, awesome story. Your writing style is simply phenominal, and your characters are wonderful. I rather liked Lucius, but I suppose one would go for the kinder man, heh. Definitely feel sorry for Malfoy Senior at the end though .
Evol-chan chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Lovely.
Heksie chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
sappy - good fic
minidragon chapter 8 . 8/7/2006
Oh wow you made me cry ... this was such a great story.
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »