Reviews for Love Atrocious
SomeStrangeDay chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
I was rooting for Severus, so I have to admit that I'm thrilled with the outcome. This isn't to say that I didn't like the Lucius/Harry relationship, because that was really quite fantastic also, but I was very much in the mood for a good Harry/Severus story, and I was happy to get it. Over all, it was very, very good. Oh, and Merry Christmas if you celebrate it!
KatzeSchnee chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
I feel bad for Luc,
I also wonder what happened to Draco...

2012! THIS STORY STILL FEELS THE LOVE BITCHES
Basill chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
almost feel bad for Lucy. :( Love sev but...Can you do an alternate endng? Make another chap. but one where Harry agrees to be wth Lucy or somethng? Dont mnd me, m ramblng now. Lol. Loved the story.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
Good story
Conpeki chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
I'm a bit conflicted about the ending. While this is a HPSS fanfic, there wasn't enough of Severus - there was more Lucius Malfoy. I understand that Lucius was a crucial part of the story's plot, but I feel that Severus should have had more of an appearance as he was part of the main pairing. This, essentially, makes me more inclined to believe this fic to have been a LM/HP fic, in which the two fell apart. But, all's well that ends well.

I kind of feel bad for Lucius. He didn't treat Harry like shit, but he didn't appreciate him too. And when he realised his feelings for Harry, it was too late. That kind of ending is always tragic to me.

I would've liked to read more background information on Harry's family but it wasn't all that important. Despite the lack of information regarding his family, it didn't destroy the plot as it was not a fundamental part of it.

Didn't really understand why Narcissa should be allowed to keep the Malfoy name when she was getting a divorce, but... meh.

The story summary said Harry was heads over heels in love with Lucius but when I read the story it didn't feel quite like it. Perhaps it was because, after five years, Harry managed to conceal his feelings. I think if there was a flashback I would've been able to concur...

As I said, all's well that ends well. Quite a nice story. (:
Richard Bloome chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
You know, Harry is absolutely correct in saying that Tom is not his father and that he (Harry) is a Potter; his mother's infidelity aside your father is the one who raises you, which means that James is his father.

Tom may not have been there because he "didn't know about him" but it doesn't change the fact that he wasn't the one who watched over Harry, who taught his to walk/talk/ride a bike, or sat with/comforted him through hard times, that was all James. Tom was/is nothing more than the sperm donor. That Lily never told him about Harry should have been the biggest clue as to his relation to Harry, it means that she never thought of him as being capable as a father-figure.

I don't mean to sound 'preachy' but that mindset is like someone telling an adopted child that the people who care about them and are raising them aren't their parents; I say that because I know adopted children who have dealt with poor confidence because of behavior like that. It doesn't matter if he wants to be involved in Harry's life, Tom simply doesn't have the right to demean what James has done for Harry; whether he likes it or not isn't going to change that fact.

In reality an aggressive/possessive attitude like that would chase away the person they intended to get closer to because not only are they destroying everything the other parent gave them but they're also discounting everything that the child went through as well. If Tom had had a better approach from the beginning he would have had a better chance of being more involved in Harry's life.
Aisha Salke chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
While I'm enjoying the story so far there is one point I disagreed with, it was concerning the court proceedings I don't image that it matters how biased towards Narcissa the judge may be she wouldn't be allowed to keep the Malfoy name. That is what a divorce is, completely splitting apart from the one you're married to and that especially includes the name.

The couples who go around using it are the ones who either aren't concerned about the other half using it or they separated amicably so they agreed to leave it the same. As Narcissa is the one who wants to separate so thoroughly then that means that she loses access to that name, or more precisely she loses access to the prestige/influence of it.

Also as she claimed that she was successful before him, and that she still is, he wouldn't owe her more than half of his assets (also note that I said 'his', anything that wasn't/isn't strictly his means that she doesn't have access to it) and the "half of everything" rule actually varies depending on where you live, sometimes it's far less than that.

There is also another factor in that even if she got sole custody of Draco he (Lucius) would not owe her anything like alimony; the lack of a prenup works both ways and that means that she has enough assets to cover him herself and can't make a claim of needing/deserving it.

Sorry for the mini-rant, legal matters kind of piss me off; the ones who deserve things the least are so often the ones that get the most because of the 'justice' system. While Lucius may be just as bad as Narcissa, as far as human decency goes, she really is being beyond greedy in what she's demanding and because she is just as bad as him she certainly doesn't deserve what she's getting (that's like someone having three cookies on there own but wanting the four cookies that someone else has).
Mrs. Bunny chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
I really liked this story. There were a lot of mistakes but it was obvious that the story overcame that. I don't usually like non magic stories but this one was great. I loved the ending. Keep doing what you're doing!
Lumcer chapter 8 . 2/1/2012
Briliant story! For a time there I was worried lucious would win out. thanks for finishing it Nd for writing it! I loved the contrast and the characters interaction! I so wish they both could have ended up with Harry, but those tuff decisions must be made in real life :) possible the best Harry Potter non magic story I've come across!

KCK-Lumcer
lunarbard chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful. I just refound this fic and I love it even more.
VeroSev chapter 8 . 10/13/2011
By god I almost do mourn with this story ... Watch Harry suffering love 5 years for Lucius was very painfully (well I say this from experience, but like Harry decided to go ahead) but in the end when Lucius finally decided to change and leave Harry to be happy and accept it was too late when he realized the great value he had, that was very sad and touching ... a very moving story, I love it !
So1Thought chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Nooooo! Poor Lucius...
Tassy Riddle chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
Oh, so cute!

I loved!

Poor Lucius, but he was a blind fool... Draco was amazing, I enjoyed too much the little demon Malfoy... Severus like a perfect, smart and gentleman Slytherin... so HOT!

And I wanna a dad like Tom!

Brilliant history!

XoXo.
DoneWithNaruto chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
I really loved your story, the only thing I can say I was disappointed in was how this is suppose to be an HPSS story and Severus wasn't in it as much as I would've like him to be, I mean Lucius is in it more than Severus and that's when I kind of thought that you'd completely catch us, readers off guard by Harry choosing Lucius. And the whole he/she things wasn't as bad as it could've been, I was still able to read it knowing perfectly well that when you said she you really meant he. Anyways, other than that, great fic. I especially loved the ending when Severus and Harry got married.
AliceHyuuga07 chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
That was a good story, but I kind of feel bad for Lucius... too bad they did not decide to share Harry's love :(
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »