Reviews for Love Atrocious
Redrum chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Do you write the poems yourself? If so, then you're pretty damn good at them I liked the last line of this one.
Okay.. is Harry a guy, a girl, or a transvestite? Lucius keeps commenting on a dress, which I assume is teasing, but then different people keep saying 'he' is a 'she' and then Sev says he has no hips, which most guys don't in the first place..
I like how Lucius and Harry seem pretty close. Everyone so far is pretty IC, something I never would have expected, since this is an AU. A nice plot line though, never saw it before. Props on originality, as always
Can't wait for the next chapter _
care chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Interesting... but at points you have Harry as a female. Or is he a girl? Then you have Harry as a boy. Which is right. or wrong. Or... nevermind, I'm confusing myself. It's just that you have some gender issues going on that you might want to look over. /is confused/
MistWalker chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Wonderful as always Yih but I saw a couple of problems that cropped up. Namely keeping Harry as either a 'he' or a 'she'. I got totally lost a couple of times just trying to figure out who was talking. Otherwise it was a great, a unique story. Something I haven't seen in this way, can't wait for more!
Shade and Sweet Water