Reviews for Choices
Storm4life chapter 11 . 4/3/2007
A good read!
kameryn chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
SHIT i can't beleive that storm would get married to jean. here is a sugestion: write a story on how storm and jean get together and then we may understand the stories better.(we being me and any other people who are a little confused.)
sexy oeoe chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
HOW COULD YOU? STORM LOVES REMY NOT THAT HOE JEAN! LESBIANS? GIRL PLEASE. STORY RATING: LAME ASS
Aimed mischief chapter 11 . 5/13/2005
I really like this story! Keep updating! And i was wondering if you could tell a bit more about what happened to Logan and Alexandria when they were captured for 10 years. Great work!
ToughSpirit chapter 11 . 9/21/2004
I see you changed your name. Any way I'm glad you updated. I can't believe Logan is divorcing Ororo! And I can't believe Betsy just assumed stuff and just kissed him! I hope Ororo and Logan end up together, again!
psylockefan chapter 11 . 9/15/2004
betsy and logan hmm they are a good match being that they have been through alot keep it this way please :)
Jubes2681 chapter 10 . 7/26/2004
Great chapter! I hope Logan opens up to Betsy. While it stinks he can't be with Ororo, it would be nice to see him happy with someone else.

Anyways, you're doing a great job with this story and I can't wait for the next chapter!

wolvster chapter 10 . 7/9/2004
Hey good to see ya updated agin! I liked it!
wolvster chapter 8 . 6/2/2004
Finally, you've updated!

I hope you'll write more soon!
NemesisBecoming chapter 7 . 5/4/2004
*Claps wildly* Absolutely! Keep it coming! Your story is original and extremely addictive! I'm a HUGE RO/LO shipper so my natural instincts are not to keep them seperated. But I love what you've done! Come on with it, Jack! Come on!
Jubes2681 chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
O...Nice shot by Storm! Very very interesting...I can't wait to see where Lex ran off to - perhaps taking Logan's bike? My curiosity is peaked. I hope you continue soon!
wolvster chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
Good to see you've updated!
Interesting turn here, Betsy has feelings for Logan, 'Ro still loves him only different than before and Logan isn't sure if his love is returned and is about to take drastic measures!
I LOVE it!
wolvster
wolvster chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
AAww poor Logan...
I'm glad you've updated! This is such an interesting story!
I hope ya write more soon!
wolvster
Jubes2681 chapter 4 . 3/8/2004
O...I gotta wonder what'll happen next! Please post Chapter 5 soon. I can't wait to see another Logan/Jean interaction. Hm...the possibilities are endless!
Jean1 chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Love the emotion in this chapter. Stepping back into a world that has moved on without him shows a Logan that really needs to work at something for a change. I feel for Jean here and the bond between Remy and his nephew is well developed. The unique angle of this story is very creative. Do continue.