Reviews for All You Needed
Calisto chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
Awesome chapter! Keep the updates coming! Oh adn i want to take a stad at the identy of the mystery man. I think its Batman but thats just a guess.
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
erm...the part with Robin and BB being dressed as one of slade's dudes confused brain hurts...heh, I guess I'll understand more when you update -' so, update soon! i love your story! ~Colie oh yea, BB N RAE FOREVER!
The Scentless Apprentice chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
The Scentless Apprentice chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
This story gets more and more beautiful everytime I read it! You are a very deep writer! Sorry, I didn't really take the time to read your note at the bottom of the first chapter. But this time I looked at it thurly. It sounded really scary, and must of put you under a lot of pressure. But I'm glad you're feeling better, and keep writing! God Bless!
Raven A. Star chapter 3 . 2/21/2004
Awesome! Robin doesn't sound too cruel. Keep going!
TIGERGRRrr chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Nice chapter, Im glad you updated... so do it again please. _
Kelly chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
I really like the story so far. It is making me think, "What does that idiot Slade want with Raven?" I can't wait till the next chapter. This one was pretty cool.
Tsunami-dono chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
This is cool! Cyborg's so stupid though! :P Blah...Anyway, I like that you're taking it slow, it makes things seem all...hmm...What's the word?...better...sure. Yeah. So...keep up the good work! 6
Tsunami-dono chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
Why do you think it's such a bad fic? Personally, I think it's WONDERFUL! Kind of scary and a little 'jumpy', if that's the word I'm looking for. ;; Not much else to say. Keep up the good work! 6
Calisto chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
So sweet...i almost cried when i read this its so sweet and sad too. I cant wait till you update it.
Morgaine chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
Hey, these stories are really good, I really like them. Keep going, please! It seems so exciting, I'll probably write one too! Please e-mail me if you make anymore! Please put something I can recognize in the subject, thanks!
Death chapter 2 . 2/20/2004
sorry about your classmate. this is an interesting story keep writing i can't wait to see wat happens next.
Dragonmaster01 chapter 2 . 2/20/2004