Reviews for All You Needed
Little Lily Wolf chapter 18 . 1/26/2012
I really liked this story. I read all of the chapters and I enjoyed them very much. Good job. :)
AnNyanimous chapter 16 . 4/11/2010
I'm gonna cry if Beast Boy is really dead! Right now, I can feel the grief that Raven is feeling...And that makes me wanna cry! The after notes is what brings me back to reality. You're a really good writer.
AzurexJen S chapter 18 . 10/1/2009
It was wonderful! Man, great ending, kinda cute. Sorry about my reviews or the lack of; but I was too eager with the story that I really didn't want to stop and comment. But I liked how Raven snapped, it was sweet... and Slade, well Slade can just get run over. Wow a bit harsh lol. Anyway, it's was awesome and I can't wait to see more of you work.
nekoken chapter 18 . 9/7/2009
Wonderful story, Ok, ok I wanted to say something other then great story for once so there it is. Loved the story, kind of wished that you showed when Raven finally cracked and agreed to date BB. Hell we didn't see a first date or first kiss or anything really like that. It was more a developed relationship the second story around. But still very enjoyable. can't wait to read more BB/Rae stuff from you and i might just check out you Tenchi story. Even If i generally only read crossovers with that Genre
author penholder chapter 18 . 9/26/2008
good story. I give it a 5.5 out of 10 or an OK. I gotta say I felt sorry for ravens' clone. it wasn't her fault she was made to be evil.
DrGreatScott chapter 18 . 9/1/2008
Thank you for a wonderful story. very inciteful. I also wish to know of your site you have mentioned, I wanna check it out. Cheers to your next big hit!

Sincerely, Z1
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 18 . 3/12/2008
i loved the story! thanks for writing iT!
ocean chapter 18 . 4/20/2007
OMG THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! I READ THE PREQUEL AS WELL! . U r seriously an awesome writer. If u write anymore BB/Rae let me know you stories are awesome. u kept them in character and everything. A THOUSAND THUMBS UP!
Angel-4rom-Heaven chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
yay!
Satans Spawn chapter 18 . 1/1/2006
This was a brilliant story! Really it was, I bet you feel really proud right about now! I'm looking forward to reading your other stories soon!

Keep up the exalent work!

~ Satans Spawn ~
Kieseah chapter 18 . 10/28/2005
I cried. I seriously literally cried. Wow. It is my honor to present you with the Giant Bowl Of Pudding award and the Ginormolicious Cookie award; both fuly equiped with all the latest tech and internet access and then some. Okay, my tears have stopped now. I can't wait for the next chapter, or the sequal to this sequal if your ever writing one, which you should. It would be totally killer.

Peace and Pringles,

-chi .
Iuz the Old chapter 18 . 7/21/2005
Awsome!
elrave chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
i like it
TameranianRaven chapter 18 . 4/9/2005
Awesome! All of your stories rock! You are truly talented!
Spencer wayman chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
what are u talking about? it was awsome! sorry to here about you're classmate though...the story rocked though!make more...
289 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »