Reviews for Just Like Always
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I. Love. THIS!
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Oh, wow. Umi died... Poor everyone else! I'm glad she got to talk to Ascot before moving on, though. It was very sweet. Perhaps it's just the Asmi fan in me, but i notice that Ascot was the /only/ one her ghost appeared to. Normally, spirits seem to be able to choose who they can say goodbye to, so it seems veeeeeerrrry interesting that she picked Ascot, out of everyone. But still... it's so sad! He never got to tell her how he felt! I'm sure she realized it, though. I loved this story! :)
Ashamed Kawaii chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Hey!

Oh She died :( That's so sad...I like your oneshot there are not many stories of Umi :'( How I wish read an one fanfic about Umi/Ascot/Guru Clef will be awesome :) Nice drama keep :P

XOXO
Elina Crox chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
It completely shocked me when I read Umi died in a car accident. That was a shocking twist. It really caught me off-guard. I was hoping Ascot was just imagining what he heard and that somebody would shake him and tell him "Why the long face?" or something.

Anyway, it was a nice fic, although I find the phrase "just like always" a little too redundant at times even if it meant to be emphasizing the main idea/theme of this story. Otherwise, everything was well-written.

But I still can't believe Umi died! *sob*
Gabhrienne chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
so sad...*sob*

but beautiful...
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aw. That wsa so sad. Poor Ascot. I do love how you wrote it though. It was truly heart-stirring.
neonnightshell chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
that was so sweet!
Mimiluvbug chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
i was just skimmin through what other stories you've written n i found this one. i was all excited it was a umi/ascot fic but then i read the end n got really calm/sad. it was a sweet fic- like she had unfinished business with him or somethin. like a kiss!
Dark Fire Angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
;_; this fic made my day. nothing more to be said
Anna chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
;-;

Oh my, this is really sad and sweet. At first I was so ecstatic, thinking another great Umi x Ascot ficcy was made but as soon as I read the part 'bout Umi my heart felt heavy.

I'm really a picky critique at ficcys, at times, but this fic is flawless. Every single thing is perfect. Keep up the good work!
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
oh. oh. oh.

heartbreak.

when i read the description i was all, "ooh, asmi goodness! hurrah for asmi goodness!" because, you see, i did not look at the genre. oh, how you tug at my heartstrings! i love ascot so dearly, and it just... i have no words. beautiful.
Twilight Poet chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
*wipes away a tear* oh... that was really sweet. And sad. I hope you will write more like this one... i needed a good cy. Thankyou

TG
naraolla chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Nice... excellent... repeating it again, I juz love it! It's so... undescribable... I sort of have that feeling... can't describe... but still, it's so nice!
umi32123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
aw that's so sad
LadyofAnime chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
Anna: WA! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! *starts bawling like a giant baby* THE PURE SWEETNESS OF IT ALL! POOR ASCOT! WA! HIS TRUE LOVE GONE FOREVER! BOOHOO! WWA! ASCOT NEEDS A HUG! *hugs Ascot plushie, which suddenly becomes real*
Ascot: Owch! Stop! You're hurting me!
Anna: Oh Ascot! I love you! In a non romantic way, of course.
Ascot: o.0?
Great story by the way. It made me cry. *sniff* It was...beautiful!