Reviews for Unexplored Possibilities
I think you had the right idea with the whole standalone thing. What makes this fic interesting to me is how plausible it is. This totally could've happened in the show, and everything would have gone just as smoothly. Makes you wonder what you're missing when shows and books have timeskips. Thanks for a beautiful fic! :)
Veridissima chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Love this
GabyLilith chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
I really liked this story, though it has no lemon scene.

I think the story could be explored ,it would take a bit of OOCness but it would be cool, maybe someday you could update.

And "standalone" in is usually called oneshot.

One chapter only.

Just a hint.

Bye
waterfall tears chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
*holds up hands* I'd never do that. This was really good, and I agree that it would be best left up to the imagination. Although mine get's a little...crazy soemtimes.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Not sure I've seen this before. Very subtle and plausible. I particularly liked the comment that Bonnie would talk about sex rather than copying machines.

Now here's a potential relationship never explored!
Colette D chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
That's an awesome J/C story. You're an awesome J/C writer! . Yay!
Lucy H chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Interesting idea for a missing scene, and, on thinking about it, I think that it could well have been a possibility. Well written and very thought-provoking!
Another interesting idea might perhaps be seeing what would have happened if Chloe had followed through with her suggestion of a threesome.
Serena CrystalMoon chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Hm...sounds promising! I'm new to the Friends fanfiction scene... anyway can we be expecting more soon?
Exintaris chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Intriguing, yes, and very plausible. I liked the oxymoron, also B talking about sex instead of boring copy machines.