Reviews for Mysterious Tempest
No Longer in Operation chapter 6 . 3/14/2011
that was kewl, but you haven't continued in a while.
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
i really like this story so far. i;m pressed for time so i can't read all the chapters. sorry. starfire's green thingy's are called star bolts by the way.

-Laces
teen titan girl chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
The best story in the world I remember last year when I read this story and you still did not up date
Box Persona chapter 4 . 6/15/2004
"“Star light.
Blank-Page-Emperor chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
What do I do about it?
Nothing. Or let my ego run rampant.
What was I doing again? Oh yeah, review:
Not bad. I'll say you had some grammatical errors, though, which, if I recall, ain't too typical of you.
Who cares?
Well, I do, but anyway...
I must supply a useful review for someone who did the same for me. Da.
Hmm...
Very interesting chapter, if nothing else. I have to wonder where Raven knows Spanish from, but that don't matter. You've got everybody in character, which is something I struggle with. Raven seems a little out of her normal (sexy) goth act, but I can see why. Pretty funny, tambien.
I'd normally make a snide comment in some lack-luster about Tempest being hot, but this time I think I shall spare you. A good read, certainly.
Box Persona Evil Computer of Doom chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Mwahaha, my computer won't let me log in, so... Roar. Anywayses, I love it! Their fighting amuses me so... *snickers*
"BeastBoy asked as he pulled a bandage out of his hair."
I was laughing so hard at that... It resulted in a conversation with my dad...
Dad: o.o;; Are you.. Okay?
Me: xD
Dad: o.o;; Okay, you've gone insane... Again
Me: *throws a pen at my dad... It misses because I'm laughing so hard*
Annd... Yes... *laughs* Anywayses, if you don't have a new chapter soon, I shall be forced to tackleglompsnuggle to TO DEATH! xP
.. Err... Yup.
-Boxeh
Shadow Dragonia chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
hi. If you havent read my bio, you might want to. If you want to read an update to ANY of my fanfics, send me your e-mail. Later._
ersomethin chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
REALLY COOL! PLZ WRITE MORE! hehe I love ur style of writing. it's really good. WRITE ON!
-glitch- _
Blank-Page-Emperor chapter 2 . 2/26/2004
Oh, so you like my pen name?
YA LIKE THAT?
Cool. Anyway, I don't have too much constructive criticism for you. I've got a reasonably good picture of Mystery now, and your spelling and grammar are top-class!
Which I don't see too much here...oh well, not gonna name names.
Half-random advertisement: Teen Titans: The Prince of Shadows is now up. I'd appreciate it if ya took a look, long as it is. Someone snarled at me for "stealing" their title, though I've had it since 2002...and that's all I've gotten so far.
Anyhoo, good job! Keep it up. You've got quite the plot going on.
And I know the language she's speaking in, but I won't give it away for the non-Castillan minded.
OOps, just...don't look up Castillan.
Shutting up.
DJ Werrwulf
Box Persona chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
Satah: Ni _
Boxey: ;
Satah: *poking story with pure joy*
Joey-ette: o.O
Boxey: Good on yeh, mate xD... I love Teen Titans o... ... Umm... Roar? xD
Satah: Oh yeah.
Dark Minamoto chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
Good story so far. I once created an original character who could use the power of the elements... but... I was too lazy to put her into a fan fic. Oh well. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for the next chapter! )
P.S. - You were right... Starfire's attacks are called Starbolts. Oh, and I'd like to point out that it's Titans Tower, not Teen Tower.
Blank-Page-Emperor chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Hey, good stuff. As a perfectionist, I'll say you've got a few grammar and spelling mistakes. Occasionally, a word doesn't quite fit.
BUT!
One can overlook such things. A good story, though I'd like to know a little bit more about what "Mystery" looked like. I've got brown eyes, and that's all. I'm improvising from the episode that featured...Terra! That's where I think you got the inspiration. I could be wrong, though...
Anyway, I'm pretty sure Starfire's attacks are called Starbolts. Not 100% verified, but I'd go with it.
Once more, good story. You did a very complete and competent job of getting the Titans' personalities right. Starfire had some great lines!
If you're gonna continue, I'd like you to keep me updated. You've made my day, actually.
If you could, be on the look out for "Teen Titans: The Prince of Shadows." Da name's DJ Werrwulf. Peace.
Sanity-Stealing-Lawn-Gnome chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Michiko: Thats sweet! Keep it up! I like it!
Ja'ne