Reviews for The Ballad of Rogue and Remy
Carree chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
this is both the funniest and cutest thing i have read in a while
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
LOL, that was cute.
The WolvGambit chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
LOL! I've laughed so hard I'm still wiping tears away!
Erin chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
I've never heard the song, but the part about Logan going to shish-kabob Gambit and what Jean Luc said about getting married in New Orleans were really cute.

Have you heard that Marvel might break up Rogue and Gambit and pair them with new characters in their solo series? Several fans are writing and emailing them. There is also an online petition to sign here:
EE's Skysong chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Oh I love it! It's hilarious! I was listening to the real song at the time! It's so much like it!

Just to tell y', iLoVeLoGaN is holding the next chappy of "Common Misconception" hostage. At least, that's what she keeps sayin' on EE. She's going on Holiday, which is just GREAT for us fans. Care t'join a support group with me?
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
*does an Ishandahalf and Giggles*
MND chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Weird...never heard the song, but then again I ain't that big of a Beatles fan. ::shruggs::
rogue mystique chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
LOL! that was cool! BTW, your in ma story, two girls asked so am gonna make it just da first three people dat ask. YOU in da story gal! thanks for reviewin! loved da bit wif, He's going to shish-kabob me! LOL!:)
Carla-p chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Mwahahahaha. This must have taken you ages. It was very inventive as well as funny. Good job. :)
RoguesHeart chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Rather humorous if I do say so myself. *british accent*
Snitter in Rivendell chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
Yeah! Mwahahahahaha! This was great! Kudos to you for actually making the song work for this situation. I applaude your talents. And it's one of my favorite Beatles songs as well...okay, they are *all* my favorite, but that's beside the point. The point is that you created a masterpiece of humor. Go you!
Caught an early plane back to N'awlins
Fifty 'ssassins jumped on my back
The men from the Guild said, "You need to be killed,
It's good to have the Prince of Thieves back"
Great stuff!