Reviews for My Funny Valentine
Pride in the Hated chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I didn't enjoy the story as much as i hoped, Jack's not that dumb and David's not that flamboyant, but the doorstop like did make me lol, and if nothing else, thats enough.

Good job and good fic.
smd chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Holoy crap I knew exactly what you meant the moment I read about that annoying red-haired kid. Also props for making fun of the ridiculous Santa Fe dance. That's the point in the movie where I always laugh because, wow, this dude is batman now.
Marauding Newsies chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
I LOVE JAVID! *heart heart heart* This fic was awesome, I think I've read it 3 or 4 times and I'm still not sick of it. Hilarious. Poor poor dim Jacky. And poor sweet amazing cute clever-*cough* I'm getting a head of myself. I meant poor Davey. Anyways...good story.
The.Pelvic.Thrust chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This is my favorite humor fic. Ever. That is quite an accomplishment! I have a self-created list of all of the quotes from my favorite Newsies fic moments...and I put the entirety of the story on it beacus it would have taken me much too long to copy and paste all of the best moments. You are amazing. I was surprised to find that this had so few reviews...but not to worry, I have made many people read this fic, and they all adore it.

Kudos to you for you utter amazing-ness. If I had to pick a favorite bit (oh so very hard, mind you), I suppose it would be the beginning. "And the Newsies were doing what Newsies do. Whatever the hell that is. Oh yeah! Selling papers. Except not really..." Well, something like that and it continues with Spot's scantily-clad henchmen. I can not tell you how many times this bit of dialogue has come out of my mouth in real life. God, how I adore it. You are amazing. I bow before your comic genius and mad writing skills. Luff for you. Keep up the amazing work...you have quite the following. -INK-
Saturday chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
AAHAHAHA! THIS WAS BRILLIANT! "Spot was keeping watch over the musclemen he had hired to periodically dive off the Brooklyn docks in really tight pants. That got kinda see-through when they were wet. And, if you looked really closely, you could almost see- Um...never mind." LMAO! THIS WAS HYSTERICAL! I usually take part of a story and quote it if I really liked that part, but HONESTLY there were TOO MANY PARTS I WANTED TO QUOTE! My second favorite part: "'Potatoes,' Jack said thoughtfully, cocking his head to one side. 'Dat reminds me of Santa Fe...' But luckily, David interrupted before the Interpretive Western Dance could get started." AAH THIS WAS GREAT! YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK YOU ROCK! *bends over, panting* Nice job, you are a very talented writer and I hope to be reading more from you in future.
-Saturday ;-)
V-channy-chan chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
::bursts out in a fit of hysterical giggles:: Oh. My. God! That was to funny for words! Hahahahahaha! I loved it!
Lillia E chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
LMAO! that was great. slashy and hilarious. brilliant, brilliant i tells ya!
L.ithJayhawk chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
haha... me likey. specially the part 'bout jack not being the sharpest knife in the drawer. b'cause he ain't. teehee... an Brooklyn tight-pants guys... I just casualy forgot to mention too my already all-too knowing little sis 'bout that bit o' da movie.. once again, teehee. I'm a gaywas, but who cares? but on to much more seriousness, lol that was tragically funny! (why don't I just give up right here?) The typical day in New York thing was cool... do I detect a hint of parody? ah... oh well... lol since i've already destroyed this review, allow me to end with a cliche... keep up da good work!
-Luv-
Da Nameless Wonder
Trolley chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
ROFLMBO! That was awesome! Potatoes! Oh, great stuff! That was so funny! And I don't even like slash! Keep up the great work, lol!
Alana
Braids21 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
AWW! I LOVE IT!
LOVE the way you told what everyone was doing!
Spot's musclemen who dive off the docks in barely nething... M! hehe
AHH DAMN GREAT EXPECTATIONS! WORST BOOK EVER! ...Good use of it as a doorstop!
newayz.. i LOVED it!
Braids
deadaccount4468 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Well now, that was intensely strange, and yet...
I laughed. You said it was illy, and I laughed. That's a job well done.
nani at 12 o'clock chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
haha this was so funny. poor jack he really isnt the brighest but hes still so darn cute! Great fic
Glimmer Conlon O'Leary chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Well.
All I have to say about that is: FUCK YEAH. Damn straight. Everything in there? totally true. I heart it. Too silly, too fun. Incredible.
and "My Funny Valentine"? I completely ADORE that song. Babes in Arms, man. Damn straight. I love.
L'n'MP,
Glimm
Shakeseegirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
LMAO! Oh my gaw, that was hilarious! Great job!
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
HAHAHA! OH DAK! *Falls over* HAHA! I loved it! Especially the Great Expectations part! That's exactly what I thought of it freshman year... That's all that certain book is good for. _ *Winks* May I add this to my fan fic collection on me site deary? _

Lots of love! Sapphy