Reviews for The Puzzle in the Puzzle
ForestGuardian311 chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
Just a few notes...Bakura (the good one)-it's his *first name* that's Ryou, not last...And it's the Millenium Rod (not Ring) that belonged to Kaiba and Seth...Just thought I'd let you know.
Dragon-Tooth chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
Hi, yes, it's me again. I just reread this story a few more times - its like my own inspiration to keep working on my own - and I just wanted to tell you one of my very favorite parts, and its how you handled Yami Marik in this chapter. I always thought of him as a man of many different sides, an intelligant man, which is why I love this part:

“A circle has no end, a sphere no up nor down, no side to side, but only one center.” Yami Marik said softly.

All eyes flew to him.

“There is but one way to the center of a sphere and it is the same from any point on the surface.” He continued, seemingly unaware of their stares, or even his own voice.

“But what is the path?” Yami prompted quietly when it seemed he would not continue.

He drew in a shuddering breath, his eyes closing slowly, “Through then left, left, and then… right, and through.” As soon as the words had left his mouth his eyes snapped open and he was the same old Yami Marik. It was that transformation more than anything else that convinced them to do as he had said.

This really is my favorite part and I feel I must continue to thank you for being my inspiriation. I will continue to reread this story, and I hope you continue writing. Once again, very good jub. :)
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 6 . 8/23/2007
Nice. A good idea. I love the humor and the Yamis characters. Well done.

Ja ne.

Liliana
Dragon-Tooth chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
i love this story. this is my fourth time reading it... and it is by far one of the best I've ever read. No OOCness, no stuidness... the actions and dialogue are perfect, especially for the three yamis. Bravo!
Dragon-Tooth chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Holly S*! That was awesome! I LOVED reading it! You rock!

Samara

P.S. - Plz read my story "unknown"
Dark Mistress chapter 6 . 1/24/2005
You are good. But you should have given Shadi more lines. I know he doesn't talk much but... Still that's a great story. By the way, acording to what the english dubbers think they'll do, Yami Bakura's egyptian name might be Bakare or Bakare" with an accent added on. Either way. He is also called Akefia and/or Touabaza-ou or something like that. It a really hard to spell word, so that's all you need to know. Send me an e-mail and check out my site- becuse nobody goes on it. *Starts crying* Sniff...Please e-mail me...Sniff. *Cheers up* Okay then, That's my review! :)
Alena S. Anigor chapter 6 . 8/18/2004
I am so demented sometimes, I swear! I read this story, I liked it a lot since I laughed like a maniac after each chapter, and whee - Alena forgot to review it after all said and done...-_-''

Anyway, to tell you now (ahem, FINALLY!) that I really enjoyed reading this. You should write something like this again. It was really hilarious and funny!

Okay, I'm done here; now I'm off to review chapter 2 of "Forever"!

Keep writing!

A.S.A

*marches off with a bright smile*
reenas-as chapter 6 . 4/29/2004
I wanted to see if it would let me review my own sory (don't ask me why, I'm strange) and it did! How strange... Um, well, I guess everyone hates it because no one reviewed this last chapter. Course, I don't know why I bother to say that, if no one reviewed why would anyone _read_ the reviews -_-u I am _such_ a loser...
Face-The-Music chapter 5 . 4/11/2004
awsome story can't wait for the last chappie!
p.s. - Plz R&R mine!
Elaya chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
OMG! This story is hilarious! I hope you continue to write! You don't have many spelling mistakes (BONUS!) and the story seems like it would actually happen on the show! It is a bit fast paced, but awesome nonetheless!
Keep on Writin'
Elaya
PS Don't worry, reviews will come!
Cyberkat chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
Really enjoying your story! The humor is actually funny, I love the way you've characterized all the characters, and the cute moments are actually cute. _ Looking forward to the conclusion.
(Oh, and don't feel so bad about the small number of reviews. In browsing this site, it seems to me that the really good fics are actually the ones that get the fewest reviews.)
Dogmatix chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
Heehee! Loved the people chain. And Yami Bakura's little outburst *g* looking forward to the next chapter _
staar chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
very good i hope you finish the story . you seem to begood at up ddatiing
Re-14 chapter 5 . 3/29/2004
Don't end it!
T_T
Reya Teniko chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
GODS!
This is such a funny chappie!
must read more...!