Reviews for An Innocent Gift
Timeangel93 chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
Please don't say you have abandoned this fic!

I really love it!

It has just the right amount of Fluff, Slytherin Snarkiness and Drama!

I beg of you, sqeeze your muses till your readers know how the story progresses!

Timeangel93
fanofmany chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
So good, you had me hooked at chapter one. Please I beg of you up date soon.:))
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
places more chapters
this story is good
Haruchan-chan chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
Please update soon. I would love to know how this story ends.
Karsinia chapter 8 . 7/9/2013
Please continue this! It is an amazing story that is even well written. I truly enjoy your other stories as well, but I hope that you will find time (sometime soon, hopefully?) to continue this story. Thank you for writing such a gripping story; I couldn't stop reading it!
Autunm chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
awww!
Seliki chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
This is such an awesome and kickbutt story I really hope that you get around to finishing it. BAMF Harry and Nev are great and I love it so lol.
Lorteck chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I loved the story, but it ended with a cliffhanger. What was his magical line, and did Severus ever re-age? It was a great and unique story. Thanks for posting it.
Solitude chapter 8 . 6/10/2013
This is an amazing story, I am sad to see it hasn't been updated in so long! Any chance it that changing?
Beathprincess23 chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
Very good, so is there any Romance in it ? If you do please put dom harry and sub draco in it since mostly fight like cat and dog like there say love and hate or the same
LovingFanFiction chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
please please please update this story! i really love it! i know its been awhile since you did update it but please continue it! i think it would be really funny if draco tried to intimidate harry by saying he would become the next lord malfoy and harry could say how he already is both lord potter and lord black and could even mention he holds both titles of lord [rince and lord snape in proxy to sev. these are just ideas but pleasepleaseplease update this story again, i really love the writing style and plot line so far! and when harry goes to meet the court is eyes could be a special fae color and they can give him a potion of magic him into not needing glasses with fae magic (the glasses the dursleys gave harry could have worsened his eyesight when he little and he may bot have even needed glasses but they thought he did because he was clumsy or something and they just picked up ome random cheap pair instead of getting a prescription bc that costs too much money). please update!
ImUpToNoGood chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Noooooo! This delightful story can't stop here! Need. More. Please?

I love little Severus, and all the complexity that is Harry's life, in this story. What is his magical line? Will Draco ever come around? (I assume that is the one who is questioning whether Potter might actually be a good guardian for Severus.)

This is wonderful, and needs to be completed!

K
ramen-luver101 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
sev is adorable
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awwww! This is just too adorable! XD
tiger1lily chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
I know its been a while, but your story is really well written. Could you maybe update? Pretty please?