Reviews for Smile a Little Smile For Me
Daniella Consuela chapter 19 . 8/14/2008
Although it's not what I'm used to coming from you I still liked it all the same. It had enough Chris and Steph to tide me over ;p LOL. But seriously this was a really cute story. I love how Randy seemed to bring the immature Trish out of..well, Trish only to have her come around and find out he wasn't such a bad guy. I also loved the interaction between Dave and Randy. Such good friends. The Christian and Lita thing kinda throw me off a little because that's such an odd match (It always throws me off. LOL) but you made them work. Molly was pure evil in here, and you made me hate her! (I can't believe that...and I don't hate the former diva. LOL) Stephanie is such a mastermind (it's always good to have her family involved as well, as others) as is her man Jericho and you sure do throw some good curve balls in your stories. Great story.
XKillUrFriendsX chapter 19 . 7/19/2006
I positively loved this. Amazing job.
iRocka chapter 19 . 6/21/2006
love the story!:D:D
Trish-Is-Mine chapter 19 . 6/21/2006
It's ova...that sux! this stori was reali good:)
Shayne chapter 19 . 6/20/2006
A nice ending to a great story. You did good with this one, it was different and exciting, I liked it.
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 19 . 6/20/2006
NO! NOT THE END! *cries*

I loved it so much. And the Randy/Trish part made me giggle all the way to the end. Damnit, I don't want it to end! It was so good!

Do I want more? HELL YES! I want more Randy/Trish! You're an amazing writer so... I'd love love love more. LOL.

I loved it and sad that it's ending.
Jodi chapter 19 . 6/20/2006
Nina, again with the end line! Loved it! I think this was a prefect ending to a well written great fic. I have to admit you are one amazing writer, but I always think that...but hey, why not tell you it, cause you are! So bravo on the finishing of anotther story!

Jodi
TrishOrton chapter 18 . 4/30/2006
Damn Trish's friends are slick! lol I really didnt see any of this coming but it was AWESOME and I especially love the part with Randy telling Trish he loved her, it was so cute anyway update soon :)
Katie chapter 18 . 3/22/2006
Good God girl, you are awesome, truly awesome! This was just brilliant, pure and simple.
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I think it's about time for me to start reviewing this story now. I just finished reading the first chapter, and it doesn't surprise me that even though this isn't a Jericho/Stephanie story it's still pretty awesome. I like how Randy is different from his Evolution buddies, how he seems to be more down-to-earth or whatever. I wonder what he'll do to get Trish?
Little-Miss-Rachel chapter 18 . 3/21/2006
AN UPDATE! YAY! Oh wow... You SOO had me fooled! At one point I did think it was part of the plan but I was like,"nah, it can't be," BUT IT WAS! I feel so stupid now. LOL.

Wow, they sure did cause some destruction in the ring. I love Hunter and all but you just don't mess with Trish Stratus. Wo! The women beat the shit out of Molly! Awesome! LOL. Randy and Trish are so freakin' cute! I don't know how many times I have to say that... *ponders*

I love this story so much and I don't want it to end so soon! But I guess it's true that all good things must come to an end. Update soon!
Shayne chapter 18 . 3/21/2006
Great chapter! I love how it all came to a head, it was awesome the way that you revealed what was really going on. Randy was all shocked and that was hilarious!
wwefan01 chapter 18 . 3/21/2006
ehy good chap
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 17 . 2/11/2006
wow I really love your story, update soon!
wwefan01 chapter 17 . 1/31/2006