Reviews for My Veela angel
littlepanther chapter 16 . 3/15
its a good thing i didn't cry when i read that harry died but it still put a dull ache in my heart... I just stumble upon this today, this is a good one hope you'll write another hp/dm veela story.
ZianaSue chapter 16 . 11/11/2012
The worst ending ever. How dare you kill Harry!? Shame on you times infinity!
potter29 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
nice
bit chapter 16 . 12/1/2010
wow this is this a good story i love it. i had found part of it online somewhere and then i found this site and i just found it again and im in tears it was so sweet and sad
merlfoxFell chapter 16 . 5/30/2010
SO completely unexpected, I am crying so much its difficult to see the computer screen. Beautiful story.
Lumcer chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
A truely utterly sad story. I only found one flaw... It says earlier with out Harry Draco would die... so how could he raise baby Harry with out Harry being around? just curious...

KCK-Lumcer

P.S. Thanks for finishing it!
Snaperocks chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
Feisty.Green.Snake chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
You made me cry, I really thought they were going to grow up, married and have lots of little Dracos and Harrys. Draco was even going to propose!

I'm crying!

Good ending, surprised me, made me cry, I hope draco raises little harry up good.
sexy Seren chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
love it
DarkAngel048 chapter 14 . 3/31/2009
good fic! please update asap!
Lycans-DollHouse chapter 16 . 2/18/2008
That was really nice, until he died. How sad and beautiful it was really amazing how he got through to Draco before he went. Well done.

Lollie
LadyLost chapter 16 . 11/1/2007
no offense, but the way you killed harry was just wrong - yes, I find stories where for once, Harry dies interesting, but to be killed in that way ... it's just cruel.
Solomon chapter 16 . 10/11/2007
Vellas can only live 2 years past the death of their mate Who is supposed to raise the child ? You really thought this out OK
thrnbrooke chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
No! Harry can't die! Voldemort will win! And what about Draco and baby Harry?
Lucian Queen chapter 16 . 12/30/2006
NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!

WHY DID YOU KILL HARRY?

(LATER)

Your story was wonderful, I really did enjoy. Hope you have more stories like this (WITHOUT CHARACTER DEATH!)