Reviews for Can We Sit?
tsttoain chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
really realistic. wish the episode would have ended this way (
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
aww
Organiclyme chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
A fallow up needed! Love it. Happy writing.
noddingheadgirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
update? please? i have to know what happens!
milover chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
keep it going
punkcatwitissues chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I really liked this. As much as I disliked the ending and have been reading re-written endings to "Nag Hammadi" I don't think I ever thought about what would have happened if they had sat down. And you reminded me about the money in Jess' car. I think Luke put it there too. Anyway, I really liked this story and it all seemed really in character and everything. *rambles* In short, I liked it. I'll shut up now.
AspectsofAnonymity chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Simply fabulous!
Lit luv AERO
yay chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
i love this please add another chapter to this it is such a great story
Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
THIS IS GREAT :D! I haven't watched THE episode yet (because I live in the Netherlands and we are still stucked with season 3 here, yeah, it sucks :)), but I heard about the episode from a friend of mine and this ending is way better! Are you going to continue? I hope so!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Wow.I wish something like that had happened...Or she could have stopped him when he started to walk away...Or she could have stood in the middle of the road when he started to drive away...But NO...If they don't end up together I'm gonna be one ticked-off mofo!...Anyway,great story!
Meghan chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
AWSOME! are you going to continue? i think that you deffinitly should! you captured each character perfectly! true talent!
Tikkt chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
wonderful! is there going to be more? hopefully, cus this has great potential for a beautiful relationship between jess and rory. keep writing, whatever you choose to do.
jessie byrd chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
keep it going
gah chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
ah. exactly the way the show should have gone. damn them for letting him leave! DAMN THEM ALL!
*chases after milo*
smile1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Hey!
Not a very realistic chapter, since Jess would probably leave again, but it was a very sweet version of that episode and I really like and appreciate it.
Bye, smile :-)