Reviews for Interlude
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love this. I love how you have made Sands change and yet not change at the same time. You should write a book and get it published. Hell, I'd buy it, stalk you and get you to sign it for me before I go home!
Rogue-Pirate chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Yay, Sands has been rebuilt physically, and mentally-which is no mean feat as his mental state to begin with was debatable! And all's well in the Sands/Mariachi et al household.

Anyhoo, I believe I have one more to read before I can call it a night and head to off I go...

Just wanted you to know that this story, and the previous one, is not only gripping, and moving but also unique, I havent read anything quite like this. Tis great!
Bainpeth chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Hi again, Melody - this is thevampiresands on LJ - and I think I have read this before, but after reading your slash over there I came back and realized I'd been reading your Surivors story and this a while back. So I read it again and really enjoyed it again. I like a Sands who has hope. And I love El and Sands together. Very well done. Good story line, and you made the characters your own.
GothicAngel5 chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
WAH! That was so beautiful! I wanna hug Sands!
Raphe1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Wowsa! Just finished this and Survivors. Just amazing both of them. I am a romantic so I like the world your created, the caring and friendship between Sands and El. And I like Mamacita and Chiclet too. You did a lovely job with the 'what if' Andrejas didn't die. Bravo. I hope you have started the promised long sequel as I for one would love to read it.
Talamh chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Just when I'm beginning to think there aren't any other quality OUATIM stories out there, I stumble across this - you have no idea how glad I am that I did. _ A wonderful semi-sequel to 'Survivors' - which I just couldn't stop reading - and I love your portrayal of all the characters, especially the brotherly bond between Sands and El and the motherly love that Mamacita feels for Sands. By the way, Mamacita is great - just pure brilliance. _ Are you writing another longer story to follow up this one? Hope to see it soon!
Heather chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Fantastic. It makes a wonderful follow up to "Survivors", and describes Sands' suffering and subsequent recovery in a very gripping, believable fashion. Also, the brotherly relationship between Sands and El contributes to the realism and emotion of the story, and is beautifully done. And Mamacita is, simply put, the best. :) Keep up the terrific work.
B. Phantom chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
You've definately captured my interest. It's a very good so far, and it would be wonderful if you updated it soon.
Kourin Lucrece chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
I loved this story! It was the perfect follow up to Survivors (which, by the way, was a fantastic story all on its own!) Poor Sands... *sniffle* I loved this tho! And Mamacita rocks! I just want to hug her and Sands and El and Chiclet!
claire chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
aw i love it! it's fantastic. i loved your first story aswell, so seeing this made me a very happy person. amazing emotional impact, your interpretation of Sands is very believable. i like it muchly. looking forward to the next chapter!
Adrejon chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
*Sniff* 100% of drama. It was so sad and beautiful at the same time! You made my heart ache with Sands pain and I loved it!
Cant wait to read on!
auburnnothenna chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Just when I thought I'd run out of good OUATIM stories and would have to wait until someone updated, I find yours. Very glad people have encouraged you to keep on with it, because it's marvelous. Add my voice to the chorus. This, and 'Survivors' before it (which I just consumed), is very satisfying. 'Survivors' was clever and touching, and this starts out completely wrenching. You made me hurt for Sands.
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
I don't think there's anything new I can I'll just repeat what I've said before. I love this. I love El's discovery of his feelings. I love that Sands is torn between being his old self and his new self. Mamacita kicks ass. :-)
Now get to work on that slashy story! :-)