Reviews for Dance of Shadows
adafrog chapter 3 . 7/7/2005
Great story.
Jas52 chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
Hi, I really enjoyed reading Dance of Shadows, it's a great story. Thanks and I hope to read more fic from you in the future
SnOw-MaIdEn-El chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
Hey there

I watch Battlestar religiously, and i love it...and ur story caught my attention. I think its great and i want to see how Lee and Kara's relationship progresses coz ever since i started watching the show, ive been hoping that they get together, so yeah...keep writing and update soon!
Lattelady chapter 3 . 3/26/2005
Really good story. I can see Lee and Kara the way you wrote them. Is there more coming or is this the end? I'd sure like to read more.
LaFilleduNeige chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
love it! please update soon
Skinners chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
I'm loving your story. Please post more soon.
J.D5 chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Hey,

I'm a big fan of any lee and kara pairings. i found your story...really good. hoping that your planning to write more or at least tell us not to hope.

i beg of you update. either through or maybe through the battlestar yahoo group.

Thanks

J
Slea chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
good story, Hope to see more from you soon
Rhien Elleth chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
Yes, I did write All the Stars Asunder. I didn't finish it, for multiple reasons, part of which had to do with being very unfamiliar with fandom at the time. It was my first fanfic, and when stopped carrying NC-17 fic, I sort of lost the will to continue. The show was also not capturing my attention the way it once had. I may have more chapters done than 12, however. I'll check and let you know.
Ezjac chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
Sorry, know this isn't the place to ask, but did you write an Andromeda fanfic called All the stars asunder? If so did you ever finish it because I can only find it up to ch 12. Thanks.
CrysWimmer chapter 3 . 3/5/2004
Just wanted to let you know - again - how much I am enjoying this story... this chapter in particular. I just love the interaction between Kara and Lee - the way they know one another, and can play off one another so perfectly. The dialogue is absolutely perfect, and your characterizations are... just... wow! I love the way you keep the tension there, even with the underlying affection so clear. You really make me want to know exactly what is in their backgrounds... exactly where they've been and where the'll go. Any ideas on when you'll be continuing the story? I know you have other projects in the works, but this one is really good... I can't wait to see where it goes.
lovewildfire chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
The way you showed how much Lee cares for Kara and start of Kara realizing how her feelings for Lee are changing was interesting.
lovewildfire chapter 2 . 2/13/2004
The way you showed how hard Lee and Kara are working was interesting. I liked how you showed how Kara was trying to keep her mind off the dream of her parents.
lovewildfire chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I liked how you showed Kara's experience with an abusive father and how her killed her mother because he was drunk.
CrysWimmer chapter 3 . 2/13/2004
I absolutely love this story! Of course, you know that . But more importantly, your characterization of Lee and Kara is just amazing. I love how he got her out of that hanger bay - pure threat - and the way she practically went into a panic working herself up to deal with ass-chewing she was sure to get. Lee's understanding and acceptance, and that entire 3rd chapter - was just brilliant. I can't say enough about the emotion that you got in there, along with enough UST to make a person nuts . As much as I hate to admit, I really wanna see those two together... and you're just the one to do it right! Please keep going! HURRY!