Reviews for Harry Potter is on FIRE!
Fluff chapter 1 . 2/20
Yes. Yes It Did.
TheBoy1004 chapter 29 . 4/22/2014
Awesome way to finish! I can't wait to read the sequel
TheBoy1004 chapter 27 . 4/22/2014
Great Story! Enjoyed it
Moony1972 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
XD THIS IS HILARIOUS!
Lietill chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
so far, parts of this have been somewhat amusing.
I think I will read further while waiting for my game to download and patch.

Also, Author, I am not certain how you may feel about this, but I have been reading quite a few of the parts I've read so far in the voice of purpleeyeswtf (His Lelouch voice, in Code Ment, specifically.)

Take that as you will.
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
i am glad i put my drink down before i read the bit about dumbledore!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
i looked at the chapter list and went, there goes my whole night (and yes, thats how long it took to read it) but it was funny :)
DrazenTheRival chapter 30 . 9/13/2012
Congradulations!

You have written the most funny fic ever!

I WAS LAUGHING MY BUTT OFF MORE AND MORE AND MORE EVERY CHAPTER!
Anon E. Moose chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
And then there was Draco being mean. Draco is awesomest when he's mean.
L. M. Masquerade chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
*hisses and breaks into Darkboy77's bank account and steals $1000* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
ElvenMuggle chapter 30 . 3/19/2011
I gotta say, I love this story. I read it years ago but sadly I don't think I ever reviewed. And that's stupid because it's one of my all time favorite stories of anything I've ever read and no matter how many times I read it, you never fail to get me into hysterics. I've read it oh only about 50 billion times and I made my little sister read it and my big sister read it and my nephew read it. They all loved it too, by the way. If I'm ever having a bad day or if I just want to laugh I read this story. I love your sense of humor and wish that you still wrote stuff like this because no one writes like this anymore and it makes me sad. But I'll just have to live with it and re-read this one over and over and over and over again.

Thanks for writing it! And thank you so much for putting the image of the Hogwarts Express screaming "Fool! I'm a train fool!" And jumping off of the tracks to kill Harry in my head. Lol.

This is one of the best fanfics of all time and I will forever love it :)
Bloodgalore chapter 30 . 10/21/2010
Funny!
Arf chapter 5 . 4/27/2010
Literally the funniest chapter I've read so far (5). Could not stop laughing
JESSE chapter 29 . 12/29/2009
OMFG I FREAKIN LOVED THIS CRAP! WAY TO GO MAN! (SORRY IF CALLIN IT CRAP OFFENDS U I MEAN IT IN A GOOD WAY) U R AWESOME DUDE.. WRITE A SEQUEL!
go-sullivan chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
What just happened? Aside from Deja Vu? And why am I expecting this to make sense, haha.