Reviews for My Girl
IronBat99 chapter 9 . 6/29
Aww, this was really cute. Although...here comes some feedback. Dun-dun-duuuuun!
Not saying that this was a major problem, but it was a little aching for me. The characters were portrayed a bit...well, a little OOC. Honestly, Cyborg would never lay hands on a woman's face, especially when he's not being "physically" attacked, no matter how angry he is.
Robin, following the show's storyline, wouldn't give up on a teammate, and let them go, even if they're going to destroy the world. He'd reason with them, and help them out with their struggles. And he kinda forgot to say "thank you," after Raven saved his life. Just sayin'...
Raven...was kinda nice in everything. Yeah, I mean, it's fluffy an' all, but we always have to consider Raven's static attitude towards anything.
And there were no chocolate-shaped hearts on Valentine's Day? [Cries]
Sorry, hehe. And this isn't flaming. I'm a HUGE CyRae shipper, and I'm just listing a few errors I had; that's all, friend.
Other than those minor issues, I enjoyed this fanfic. I love the fact, that you've included a favorite song of mine, "My Girl," and placed it within the storyline. It was too adorable, and I have to admit, I did stop and tear up a few times, especially when Cy mentioned of his mother. I also love BB's random, funny moments.
I ship CyRae (best one), RobStar, and BBTerra...and I support CyRob and StarRae...and maybe some CyStar, BBStar, and RobRae, but never BBRae...ew. That's like, an NOTP of mine...and I'm tortured by it, every fucking day.
All in all, I'm glad I've pondered upon this fanfic...even though it's years now that it's been written, but whatever. Just your random CyRae shipper, always ready for some action...and maybe smuts. XD
BlueMarvel chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
This was a good story. Can you do some more
Guest chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Make more
So much awesome
tink2800 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
loved it please add more
Hannah basso chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Make it longer please
Hannah chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
You need to make a sequal so ut will be longer
mermaidpotato chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
The first good CyRae story I've been able to track down... it's a shame, really. I think they're a cute pairing. Then again, I ship BBT, so I guess I'm already on the unpopular pairing ship. Anyways, I thought it was adorable. The ending was a bit abrupt, but I completely understand the running out of steam bit.

Thank you for writing this. I know you've already heard this, but us CyRae oddballs appreciate it.
lovediesslowly chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
i say u did great and please make more
Crazy nerd chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
Very cute story.
mizgardenia21 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I like this story. It's pretty angst filled though. And I always thought that Cyborg went a little too far with that halfbreed comment to call Raven out on her jab. But what I really wanted to say was that I am LOVING the author's notes.
Iceheart15 chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
You tried and it worked out very well. please continue i like this story and i want to hear a story about Raven's scars if you don't mind.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Damn right it was his fault too! Good thing he apologized. Made me want to dropkick his ass. lol ;D
IAmYourPhobia chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Woah, Cyborg a little out of character there.

As much as I like Cyborg, he had it coming by calling her a halfbreed. I would have personally propelled his ass out over the ocean if I had been her.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I happen to like this pairing very much because Cyborg and Raven are my favorite characters. Plus, I happen to be one of the few females who has a crush on Cyborg, not Robin or BeastBoy.

This is very well written so far, and very interesting. I like it. ;D
Paramore7 chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Help! I was smiling so much through that chapter that my mouth is stuck!