Reviews for My Girl
tink2800 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
loved it please add more
Hannah basso chapter 9 . 7/22/2012
Make it longer please
Hannah chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
You need to make a sequal so ut will be longer
mermaidpotato chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
The first good CyRae story I've been able to track down... it's a shame, really. I think they're a cute pairing. Then again, I ship BBT, so I guess I'm already on the unpopular pairing ship. Anyways, I thought it was adorable. The ending was a bit abrupt, but I completely understand the running out of steam bit.

Thank you for writing this. I know you've already heard this, but us CyRae oddballs appreciate it.
lovediesslowly chapter 9 . 3/19/2011
i say u did great and please make more
Crazy nerd chapter 9 . 10/27/2010
Very cute story.
mizgardenia21 chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
I like this story. It's pretty angst filled though. And I always thought that Cyborg went a little too far with that halfbreed comment to call Raven out on her jab. But what I really wanted to say was that I am LOVING the author's notes.
Iceheart15 chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
You tried and it worked out very well. please continue i like this story and i want to hear a story about Raven's scars if you don't mind.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 6 . 3/27/2010
Damn right it was his fault too! Good thing he apologized. Made me want to dropkick his ass. lol ;D
IAmYourPhobia chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Woah, Cyborg a little out of character there.

As much as I like Cyborg, he had it coming by calling her a halfbreed. I would have personally propelled his ass out over the ocean if I had been her.
IAmYourPhobia chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I happen to like this pairing very much because Cyborg and Raven are my favorite characters. Plus, I happen to be one of the few females who has a crush on Cyborg, not Robin or BeastBoy.

This is very well written so far, and very interesting. I like it. ;D
Paramore7 chapter 8 . 11/12/2009
Help! I was smiling so much through that chapter that my mouth is stuck!
Paramore7 chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Loved the Valentine pun!
Paramore7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Love what I've read so far! I thought I was like the only one who liked CyRae stories until I stumbled onto this comunity! I'm so happy! (Did I detect a little Paramore reference in your author's note? One of their songs is named 'Let the Flames Begin.' Ok so I was just being obsessive. Nevermind!)
LOL chapter 8 . 9/27/2009
*sings*Fluffde fluff, fluff fluffide fluff, look at that fluff go!