Reviews for On the Horizon
writergirl99 chapter 4 . 5/3/2009
wow. i never realy thought about crossing these two over. I'm glad you did. They make a great crossover.

I doubt Cass can get any better because she can't talk about anything, because it wuld neraly all be classified. I do hope though, that she gets the help she needs.
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
kala chapter 4 . 3/13/2005
I realy like this story and what you have so fare is realy good. Just sad your not updating I wold love to read more.
Heather chapter 4 . 10/31/2004
Great fic. I love how you've made Cassie the main character instead of one of the members of SG-1, like is usually done. This is a great fic and you've got me waiting nearly on the edge of my seat for the next installment. Not because you put a cliffhanger in, but because it's such a good storyline and so well written. Keep it up, I can't wait to see what's going to happen.
melodie568 chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
really good story i hope you write more.
Jen11 chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
This is a great start! Even though I've never seen Stargate, I'm looking forward to more!
Ranger89 chapter 1 . 2/25/2004
Good start! I like the way you've characterized Cassy. I'm a big Stargate fan, so I'm looking forward to more.
Elmo Likes Red chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
YAYNESS! A Stargate/Higher Ground crossover. Dude, fun fun fun! Wonder who the people are...dun dun dun. Hope to see more soon!
-Door