Reviews for What's Left Unchanged
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I LOVE IT SO MUCH. ASH IS SO SWEET! haha yes you should definitely continue!
Engraving Tunes Of Fancy chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
That was awsome! SO perfect! It had humor, wasn't OOC, and was romantic at the same time!

It was awsome
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Hey there! Just thought I’d drop you a review. Even though this is kinda old, and I know it’s not your best work, I think that, since I read it, you deserve to hear my opinion. Hehe.

First of all, I think I’m falling back into the “First person” POV fics, because I used to write some, and I know I loved writing them (hence, I started one today at work), and usually, when a writer has fun writing something, it’s good. This was pretty good, I think. It needs a little editing, but nothing big, really.

I think Misty was pretty in character. It can be hard to write characters; especially in an anime with no romance, but you did a really nice job. Ash was a little out-of character, but since nobody really know how he’d react to anything even slightly romantic, I guess it’s just a guess-n-check method, there. If this had happened in the show, I don’t think he’d say quite THAT much about it, though I do think he’d be against her changing herself for anyone but herself.

I had an exboyfriend (who I actually met on this site many years ago) who sent me a letter, once, after we broke up, asking if there was ANYTHING about himself that he could change that would make him suitable for me. I was like, “WHAT?” The same goes here, and I think you had Ash say the right thing, and pretty much was I told my ex. Don’t ever change for anyone else. If you want to change, you have to want to do it for yourself. Only do it if it affects you in a positive way.

I’m rambling. Eheh. Anyway, the kiss was really cute, and done in a very pokemon-like way. I think that’s how the show would have done it! None of that French-kissing blahblah, or anything like that. Just something CUTE. And simple. But after that, I think you might have been in a hurry to end the fic or something, because it started to sound rushed and a little silly. But overall, it was really cute! I did enjoy reading it.

So good job! )

-KK

PS. Something I really like about your work is that you tend to state the character’s ages before the story. I really do like that.
Silverflare07 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
I LIKE IT! Don't ever say it sucks again! *brandishes the imaginary broom of creativity* Don't make me use this!

hehe...Misty has a mallet...we have an imaginary broom of creativity...

Somethings are just beeter left to the experts...
hannah call me hal chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Wow, this was a great fic! I loved it! I just got here and read this and it was so kaiwii! Although that's probably the exact opposite of what Ash and Misty would actually do, it was wonderful! You're a good writer, you've inspired me to write my own pokeshipping fan fic. PLZ KEEP WRITING! :)

hal
Chaos-Paladin chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
gotta admit, that was pretty cute. man, most HUMAN beings would have died from the mallet-o-doom by then. poor ash!
WaterBlaster chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
OMG! This was WAY beyond kawaii! It was extremely adorable mixed with fluffy, sweet, cute with a pretty big pinch of light-hearted fun! I LOVED it! _

I agree that Misty doesn kinda have a weird fashion sense, but I still think she's great just the way she is! (Just like Ash! :p)

Chibi, keep the cutie fics coming! I can't have enough of them! ;;

WB
Shippo123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
wow! that took me forever to read, but I didnt give up! - Awesome story! Im adding you to my favorite authors list! YAY!
Shippo
Gorgo chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Oh! That was really kawaii! Ash is such a cutie . Keep on writing Chibi!
Kit Kat chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
This story is just so cute! You have to make a sequel or another chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is so funny, and Ash is so cute. Please try to update and if you do try to write longer chapters (I just can't get enough of your story).
AAML 4ever -
Maria chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Aww, that was very, very cute. Very well written. I loved it.
Tristan chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
I really liked it.
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
Really, what on earth is wrong with that? I think it's adorable! And...and (searching for words) I like the ending cos she doesn't end up one of those - how did you put it? - preppy nutters just to impress him. Cos he would seriously have gone down in my estimation for falling for something like that.
Yay! Is there gonna be a sequel?
MistyMagicWaterflower aka xImmortalxRomanticx chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
it was awesome! i loved it it was so soo soo AAMlesque. lol meism ttyl *salutes the amazing author*
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
*takes breath* SEQUEL!
Come on, you can't just leave it hanging there! :P
I like that Ash asked the question about whether Misty was still a romantic. Heh heh. I was jumping up and down in my chair, thinking, "YIPPEE!" Then you go and cruelly leave it there. *thubs* MORE!