Reviews for Unexpected
Katie Yuy chapter 31 . 12/5/2011
At first I was really nervous about reading this. I've never read a Wufei x Noin fic before but once I started, I couldn't stop! This was a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read the sequel :)
Raaka the Fox Demon chapter 31 . 8/22/2011
update soon. I want to see them make a family.
P. Cythera chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
love this chapter :P laughed when she added he was younger lol! never thought of this couple before but i like how you do it :) they mesh well :)
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 31 . 5/24/2009
This is an extremely beautiful story. You have taken an unlikely couple and made them seem prefect together without taking them out of character at all, as far as I could see. Quite an acievement. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Cinnamon.
mandarin oranges chapter 3 . 3/19/2007
wow wow wow!

i read this story after seeing the link in your profile, and i'm so happy i've read it. i enjoyed it VERY much... any story with wufei wonderfulness _

chapter 3 is one of my fav. chapter :) ahahhah, wufei and his kitchen XD

but wow. this story... it's so in character, i can picture all the characters acting act those scnes in my head. it's soo amazing. i love the plot, i love noin and wufei _ and i love this story.

it's realistic, action packed, FRESH, wow, and SUPER wonderful read. i enjoyed learning new words/vocabulary from your story, and i love LOVE LOVE IT SO MUCH!

you're a talented writer, and i'm off to write a review for you other stories! :)
Melody Rasnake chapter 31 . 3/1/2007
(Hand you a red rose) Very good job. I took me three days to read see how I can only get on late at night but I loved ever min of it. I take it you are also part of a big family and if you not...you have no clue how close you got it to being right I personly am the baby of five and the only girl and I'm scared to death to let even one of my brothers only with any guy they think i like trust me they can be scare anyone away tho my brother would have just laught if I told them I was going to do what Noin say when she found her brothers teaming up on Wufei then again I can think of a lot wost things to do to them. Anyway great story I love to read your work and have read most of it tho I don't normal review I thought it was time I did Keep up the great work

Melody Rasnake
Sylver Secret chapter 20 . 1/26/2007
hahahaha...KFC still in business after colony...way to go colonel :-)
Sylver Secret chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
I tried to read this all in one sitting, but I got so hungry! LOL, I love it. You've had me "aww"ing and giggling through out the whole piece!
Katreda chapter 18 . 4/30/2006
I read seventeen and a half chapter so far of your fic and I couldn't hold it back any longer. The good thing I like about it is, well the main idea of Wufei and Noin together. That's not bad. Where I get so angry is when I see sexism and... well you know, all the "oh, women!". That's just plain stupid. You described The G-Boys like they were machos, proud men and the women as fragile human beings that cooks and always talk. Come on!

Noin's family is too much a stereotype. The nice family that protects little baby, all united, and "if we don't like you, then we'll make sure you won't see my baby sister again". I do know that some families are like that but it doesn't mean it's alright. The family that follows Daddy behind his car to see the new boyfriend. Oh.

Worse, all the excitement going on about Noin's secret boyfriend. "ooh he must be a God of sex, judging by that shadow I saw". I just rolled my eyes at that. All the rumors going on about a boyfriend, and already he's popular, sexy, it became an important subject to everyone, even those who don't know the woman, pff.

I hate the way you do both POV, Wufei thinks something and oh! Noin, on her side, has the same thoughts. That's amateur. I could go and on, but hey.
Katreda chapter 11 . 4/26/2006
"kill them until they are dead" okay... killing means they will be already dead.
Katreda chapter 9 . 4/24/2006
the guys are worse than women!
WickedWickedDame chapter 31 . 4/23/2006
I adore this fic as much as To Heaven or Hell. Wufei has always been overlooked as a romantic hero, and Noin deserved more than being Zech's devoted doormat. I'm glad you wrote this fic. Both Noin and Wufei were very much in character and they just meshed so well together.

You wrote a wonderful story and your narration is smooth and flows so well its almost seamless.

I definitely look forward to reading more of your stories.
happy D chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
WOW! i absolutely LOVE your story! D, i am a major fan of gundam wing, and it's reeli rare to find a wufei story! your story had all the cahracters personality stay in character, and the situations they are in are hilarious and reli heart-warming! i had so much fun reading your story, and i read your other stories too! you are a very taletned author, and i don't even write reviews, BUT THIS STORY IS TOO AWEsOME, i have limited vocabulary, but i want to say, thank you for writing this story, i and many of my friends appreactied reading it and i learned many new words from reading your stoires! i look forward to your sequel D

-happy
Dragon's Flaim chapter 31 . 4/12/2006
NO this can't be over you are one of the best i have seen you wight them together so well this can't be the end
KatsyKat chapter 31 . 4/10/2006
Aww… This was a brilliantly appropriate ending; especially considering the promise of a sequel! Of COURSE – I’d be interested to be notified (if you would)! I’d be crazy NOT to be! This story has been everything it could and MORE! It was wonderfully engaging – colorful – heartfelt – and so many other adjectives, I could make your head spin. Great Job on the completion!