Reviews for Patience Still Waiting
hshs chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
how can u kill aden thats wrong

but other wise its a good story
Ocgirl chapter 29 . 12/31/2005
Oh boy!You make me cry with this end.

I really liked your story. But, the end, when he closed the door, is pretty intense :'(

Is there any sequel already?
kitotterkat chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I loevd this whole story!
littlemousey19 chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
omg those first chapters were great
millstone1005 chapter 29 . 6/24/2005
I just read this entire story and really enjoyed it. I don't normally like future fics, but I liked this one. Really good story.
mary chapter 29 . 7/31/2004

Great story I really enjoyed it. I cryed, laughed, and gasped. Honestly! Can't wait for the sequel

beAchbuMxX chapter 29 . 7/14/2004
i loved your story! i cant wait for the sequel!
newportbabe44 chapter 29 . 5/23/2004
loved it! especially the ending!
Sleeping-Lisa17 chapter 29 . 5/14/2004
The best O.C story i've read! :):):) Brilliant!
LongHardRoadOuttaHell chapter 29 . 5/10/2004
Your story rocks. I took 8 days to read it only reading a few chapters at a time and I'm glad I did because otherwise I wouldn't of gotten any sleep till I had finished it. Great job.
melissa chapter 29 . 5/9/2004
I just read the whole story, and I loved it. I can imagine the characters acting this out, especially with Summer/Seth. I swear i can hear them talking your script in my head.
awesome work.
ChasingGhosts chapter 29 . 5/9/2004
aw i loved that. did you say there was a sequel? YAYNESS! ohh and more seth-centric. thats always great. lol. elijah and the ballerina outfit! thats soo cute. lol. i could tell seth was propbably dying. the kids only 6, its cute.
Flair chapter 29 . 5/9/2004
that was an awesome story.. i got a tear in my eye at the last part.
Pale-Spaz101 chapter 29 . 5/9/2004
Hey, its 'YourWinter06', I just changed my SN. Oh, when I came here and I saw that you HAD written an epilogue, I laughed cause I was so excited! lol It was well worth the hysterics, too, because that was so great! The sentimental ending was the perfect way to give this part of your saga an ending.
Oh-you're doing a sequel! That's so cool. I can't wait! You said you'd be focusing more on Seth, and although I'm currently more into Ryan (it switches from time to time, lolol) I'll still read it. You're a really good writer, and I eat the drama right up! lol Get the sequel up soon!
Melissa1987 chapter 29 . 5/9/2004
I loved that.
I cant wait for the sequel. Im glad it focuses more on Seth. I hope you dont break up Smmer and Seth. You wont right?
Lol okay anyways great fic.
Loved it.