Reviews for Awakenings
Hell no98654 chapter 11 . 6/3
This is so bad, I swear it's so cheap an stupid , I am damn fucking serious, the reason why I wrote here is just coz I read the 1st and
2nd chapter and knew u would only check reviews for the latest ones.

Anyways : I means does some one (unlike you) involve sex related stuff in a Peter x Wendy fanfic, they are just damn kidees

Bye
LilyDixie chapter 10 . 4/29
Loved it!
It's so cute, but the smut is amazing! The storyline is awesome! This is an amazing story!
kaitykaitykaity chapter 1 . 4/8
i really liked this story
kaitykaitykaity chapter 1 . 4/8
i really liked this story
I was pleased that this was a story not just for "oh Wendy and peter need to have sex, let's just do that" it worked it's way there at a perfect pace, not too slow but not too fast. Peters naivety but overly confident character held true to who Peter Pan is and always has been. Wendy's character also stayed true I feel. Right to the perfect ending. And now when I think of peter pans story, this is how it ends in my head (can't stand the stories where Wendy grows up and marries someone else. And oh my goodness peter's "proposal" was so heartfelt.) Best story ever! Seriously never thought love could be so innocently pure and sexually dirty at the same time! Thank you for that and of course this story would not have been good if it wasn't written so beautifully. The way you told it was masterful. I cannot compliment this enough! Thank you! 3
This story is great, fuck those people who criticize your amazing story with bad grammer
aneta.spicakova.5 chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Super fanfiction :-)
19jacinta88 chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
I have read the entire story, and I am in shock. I'm in shock at how well-written and beautiful it is! The way it's written and your language...it's wonderful! Everything about this story is glorious!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
This was one of my favorite fanfics and I hope to read more of your stories. This was amazing!
ShayaLonnie chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
I had the most awful morning and was searching for a fluffy fic to make me feel better. A friend recommended this to me, despite it not being my usual fandom, and I am just blown away by your talent. It was perfect and beautifully written!
AlesiaJ89 chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
This was really good I wanted them to be together at the end of the movie I cried after watching it for the first time I was there age and I thought it was heartbreaking that he didn't come back I know what's it like to fall in love for the first time and have heartbreak...I Love Happy endings my guess is now they are 15-17 years old maybe
Hacy Lewison chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
This fanfic was amazing! I loved every chapter. In fact, all of your Peter Pan stories are fantastic. Keep writing, you got some definite skills.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
The FUCK is this shit! They're kids you fucking nonce
MALAK Mohamed chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Peter pan is bad boy and don't like Wendy you are a dirty person and a dog and I am the sister of MALAK . he don't love the ugly Wendy you and your mother dirty . you don't find a work to do it . you better pray .I am 27 years old you are rubbish . very bad fanfictions . Wendy is very dirty like you . Allah take you . you are a dog what 's your name ? Or I will call the police man. you know Elissa the lebanese singer is better than you . you are the most dirty person . You are not a normal person you are an elephant. I am learning you to stop writing this dirty sex fanfictions .this is a lesson for you will never forget it.