Reviews for Awakenings
italy.bisous.rose chapter 11 . 7/15
It was so incredibly well written if you'd seen me I'd blush for sure, you had me laughing, swooning, embarrased and awed at the sheer simplicity and true innocence that this two characters embody and are part of a greater world than that of england and grown-ups I liked it sooo much and thank you for writing something this awesome
You captured it all in, this kind of journey that is so inportant in ways I didn't believe possible and I like to be proved wrong by people like you
Keep on writing and my best wishes!
-Italy Rose
Zoe-Marie chapter 11 . 7/13
This fic is genuinely amazing. You've captured the childhood innocence in the style you've written it in, and the more smutty parts are in incredible detail, showing curiosity. You've understood this story perfectly and I'm excited to read more of your work, as you're obviously a very talented writer. Great job!
Stalker much chapter 3 . 5/19
Don't you think the stalker tendency is kind of creepy?
Too funny chapter 2 . 5/19
If nocturnal emissions happened as frequently as you portray, every boy in the world would be rushing off to bed! Shoot, we'd be napping and snoozing all the darn time! Also, I don't care if the boy is lost or growing up in the ghetto, a boy knows where and how his talliwaker works! He's pretty much known about it since he could crawl and make his hands grasp things ... little boys are always playing with their toys in hand ... popping boners until their late teens without much adieu.
Best story EVER!Seriously:)
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 11 . 1/11
Mckenzie goff chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
That was really good story
galaxies in her eyes chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
Aww! This was the first Peter Pan fanfic I've read, and I'm glad it was. It was sweet, with a good transition into their sexualities. Loved it!
ordayone chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
we need to grow up ! so does Peter. lol. seriously fantastic puberty hits tale. and this isn't canonthe best part cause it's like read JM Barrie's extension chapter though the book is a bit different than the movie. anyway this is fanfiction, some lines like unleash your imagination bla bla, this work of yours is amazing. you have the gut, mind, put amazing effort and it does taste like starlight (lol)
Sam R chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
This is the best story I've read!
Callialex chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
This is really well done, I felt like I was reading additional chapters if the book. Really lovely.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
Really liked Peters naivete
Hell no98654 chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
This is so bad, I swear it's so cheap an stupid , I am damn fucking serious, the reason why I wrote here is just coz I read the 1st and
2nd chapter and knew u would only check reviews for the latest ones.

Anyways : I means does some one (unlike you) involve sex related stuff in a Peter x Wendy fanfic, they are just damn kidees

Bye
LilyDixie chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
It's so cute, but the smut is amazing! The storyline is awesome! This is an amazing story!