Reviews for Awakenings
Thefortunateone chapter 11 . 11/24
thoroughly enjoyed your story! u captured the innocence so well! it was absolutely adorable how much trouble Peter went to for Wendy to research about husbands and then actually follow through everything! so genuine! I love Ur characters! and of course excellent smut!
Sokeefe555 chapter 11 . 6/20
I love this story! Thank you so much for writing it! :D
Reereebinx13 chapter 11 . 6/14
This entire story was literal magical perfection!
Fampyu chapter 2 . 1/29
Oh my god this is amazing. I cannot write as well as you but you have encouraged/sparked me to improve! This is the best FanFiction I’ve yet come across between Peter and Wendy. I AM IN LOVE
CammyWhammy chapter 11 . 1/20
So witty! So Genuine! I am blown away by your writing style and skill. What a wonderful story. You truly have a gift. I would love to see you write more Peter Pan, if it ever strikes your fancy.
I love how you pretreated each of their innocence! Peter knee nothing of sex or anything like that. He didn’t know what pleasure meant. Wendy was aware of it but she only experienced it with him. I love how they only did it with each other and you made it clear in your writing that they only would with each other. Genuinely wish it could be like that now in our day and age. With the boy and girl not knowing anything about it until they experience it with each other
italy.bisous.rose chapter 11 . 7/15/2018
It was so incredibly well written if you'd seen me I'd blush for sure, you had me laughing, swooning, embarrased and awed at the sheer simplicity and true innocence that this two characters embody and are part of a greater world than that of england and grown-ups I liked it sooo much and thank you for writing something this awesome
You captured it all in, this kind of journey that is so inportant in ways I didn't believe possible and I like to be proved wrong by people like you
Keep on writing and my best wishes!
-Italy Rose
Zoe-Marie chapter 11 . 7/13/2018
This fic is genuinely amazing. You've captured the childhood innocence in the style you've written it in, and the more smutty parts are in incredible detail, showing curiosity. You've understood this story perfectly and I'm excited to read more of your work, as you're obviously a very talented writer. Great job!
Stalker much chapter 3 . 5/19/2018
Don't you think the stalker tendency is kind of creepy?
Too funny chapter 2 . 5/19/2018
If nocturnal emissions happened as frequently as you portray, every boy in the world would be rushing off to bed! Shoot, we'd be napping and snoozing all the darn time! Also, I don't care if the boy is lost or growing up in the ghetto, a boy knows where and how his talliwaker works! He's pretty much known about it since he could crawl and make his hands grasp things ... little boys are always playing with their toys in hand ... popping boners until their late teens without much adieu.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/22/2018
Best story EVER!Seriously:)
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 11 . 1/11/2018
Mckenzie goff chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
That was really good story
galaxies in her eyes chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
Aww! This was the first Peter Pan fanfic I've read, and I'm glad it was. It was sweet, with a good transition into their sexualities. Loved it!
ordayone chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
we need to grow up ! so does Peter. lol. seriously fantastic puberty hits tale. and this isn't canonthe best part cause it's like read JM Barrie's extension chapter though the book is a bit different than the movie. anyway this is fanfiction, some lines like unleash your imagination bla bla, this work of yours is amazing. you have the gut, mind, put amazing effort and it does taste like starlight (lol)