Reviews for Awakenings
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 11 . 10/24
Aww! This was the first Peter Pan fanfic I've read, and I'm glad it was. It was sweet, with a good transition into their sexualities. Loved it!
ordayone chapter 11 . 9/28
we need to grow up ! so does Peter. lol. seriously fantastic puberty hits tale. and this isn't canonthe best part cause it's like read JM Barrie's extension chapter though the book is a bit different than the movie. anyway this is fanfiction, some lines like unleash your imagination bla bla, this work of yours is amazing. you have the gut, mind, put amazing effort and it does taste like starlight (lol)
Sam R chapter 11 . 9/28
This is the best story I've read!
Callialex chapter 11 . 7/31
This is really well done, I felt like I was reading additional chapters if the book. Really lovely.
Really liked Peters naivete
Hell no98654 chapter 11 . 6/3
This is so bad, I swear it's so cheap an stupid , I am damn fucking serious, the reason why I wrote here is just coz I read the 1st and
2nd chapter and knew u would only check reviews for the latest ones.

Anyways : I means does some one (unlike you) involve sex related stuff in a Peter x Wendy fanfic, they are just damn kidees

Bye
LilyDixie chapter 10 . 4/29
Loved it!
It's so cute, but the smut is amazing! The storyline is awesome! This is an amazing story!
kaitykaitykaity chapter 1 . 4/8
i really liked this story
kaitykaitykaity chapter 1 . 4/8
i really liked this story
I was pleased that this was a story not just for "oh Wendy and peter need to have sex, let's just do that" it worked it's way there at a perfect pace, not too slow but not too fast. Peters naivety but overly confident character held true to who Peter Pan is and always has been. Wendy's character also stayed true I feel. Right to the perfect ending. And now when I think of peter pans story, this is how it ends in my head (can't stand the stories where Wendy grows up and marries someone else. And oh my goodness peter's "proposal" was so heartfelt.) Best story ever! Seriously never thought love could be so innocently pure and sexually dirty at the same time! Thank you for that and of course this story would not have been good if it wasn't written so beautifully. The way you told it was masterful. I cannot compliment this enough! Thank you! 3
This story is great, fuck those people who criticize your amazing story with bad grammer
aneta.spicakova.5 chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Super fanfiction :-)
19jacinta88 chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
I have read the entire story, and I am in shock. I'm in shock at how well-written and beautiful it is! The way it's written and your language...it's wonderful! Everything about this story is glorious!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
This was one of my favorite fanfics and I hope to read more of your stories. This was amazing!