Reviews for Awakenings
MALAK Mohamed chapter 1 . 8/3
Peter pan is bad boy and don't like Wendy you are a dirty person and a dog and I am the sister of MALAK . he don't love the ugly Wendy you and your mother dirty . you don't find a work to do it . you better pray .I am 27 years old you are rubbish . very bad fanfictions . Wendy is very dirty like you . Allah take you . you are a dog what 's your name ? Or I will call the police man. you know Elissa the lebanese singer is better than you . you are the most dirty person . You are not a normal person you are an elephant. I am learning you to stop writing this dirty sex fanfictions .this is a lesson for you will never forget it.
you're very bad chapter 1 . 8/3
you're the worest person
XxNightstar201xX chapter 1 . 7/15
awww this story is so cute
This is the BEST Peterpan story ever 're a very good writer seriously i wish the Peterpan movie ending like this and maybe the Cartoon version too(but without the sex thing since it's kids show:p)but sadly it's not...sigh... Oh well at least this story cheer me up a you for The Story:)
i am from england and you have to be 18 to make your own decisions about those things
Izzy chapter 11 . 5/13
This was amazing! I love your writing style and I just read all of it today and I loved the closure. Phenomenal writing! Keep up the good work:)
Cassy Sida chapter 3 . 4/16
Ah this chapter was everything, loved it
Andrea Criss York chapter 6 . 4/9
its so interesting how you are focusing the story
Andrea Criss York chapter 1 . 4/9
really nice and interesting!
Andrea Criss York chapter 2 . 4/9
i love how you write!
Andrea Criss York chapter 3 . 4/9
i adore your fic!
Andrea Criss York chapter 4 . 4/9
poor babies they dobt understand what they are feeling... i love how you writte
Andrea Criss York chapter 5 . 4/9
peter and wendy are so adorable!
Andrea Criss York chapter 6 . 4/9