Reviews for Awakenings
Omg when I read this I think about Peter pan 2003 movie
comical freaka chapter 11 . 4/4
Bravo! bravo! That was wonderful!
Tahira chapter 11 . 3/22
I'm kinda sad it's over. I realise you wrote this a long time ago but I loved this and will be recommending! :)
Tahira chapter 10 . 3/22
Oh. My. Awe-eeeee it's so cute! She pratically eloped to never land with peter!
Tahira chapter 9 . 3/22
Ok that was so romantic! Awe! I also loved the wise mrs darling.
Tahira chapter 8 . 3/22
N
Tahira chapter 5 . 3/21
I love how completely ignorant they are to why and what they are feeling yet, they're not so innocent. I'm really loving this
Tahira chapter 2 . 3/21
Oh. My. God. My breath has caught in my freaking throat. That was so romantic. It have been a few years since their last kiss
Tahira chapter 1 . 3/20
Awe! Peter is so cute! I haven't read a pan fanfic in ages
awkwardflower chapter 11 . 2/22
Thank you for writing this story. Even years after writing it, you have brought tears to my eyes. I have always wanted to read the story of Peter and Wendy's sexual awakening. You wrote it just right, in my opinion. Thank you again.
Rei chapter 11 . 1/25
Best Peter Pan fic!
This was an abosutely wonderful story! It was written so well. You captured the inocence of both charectors and at the same time delivered some steamy scenes. It was truly perfect.
Dreamer chapter 11 . 1/13
Awww. The ending was so sweet. I love how, despite the fact that he's older than before, he's still retained his innocence. And the rest of the time, he's very much like the original character n not a completely different person or a box ions as some people make him when Peters being stubborn or arrogant or boastful.
And then there's you're writing, of course.
Great job.
Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/11
Well, first off, I love your writing. Your stories are always so well written. They just have this..m flow. I am loving this story so far. Just hope they have a happily ever after :P
Aly chapter 11 . 1/9