Reviews for Awakenings
aneta.spicakova.5 chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
Super fanfiction :-)
19jacinta88 chapter 11 . 12/7/2016
I have read the entire story, and I am in shock. I'm in shock at how well-written and beautiful it is! The way it's written and your language...it's wonderful! Everything about this story is glorious!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/29/2016
This was one of my favorite fanfics and I hope to read more of your stories. This was amazing!
ShayaLonnie chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
I had the most awful morning and was searching for a fluffy fic to make me feel better. A friend recommended this to me, despite it not being my usual fandom, and I am just blown away by your talent. It was perfect and beautifully written!
AlesiaJ89 chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
This was really good I wanted them to be together at the end of the movie I cried after watching it for the first time I was there age and I thought it was heartbreaking that he didn't come back I know what's it like to fall in love for the first time and have heartbreak...I Love Happy endings my guess is now they are 15-17 years old maybe
Hacy Lewison chapter 11 . 10/27/2016
This fanfic was amazing! I loved every chapter. In fact, all of your Peter Pan stories are fantastic. Keep writing, you got some definite skills.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2016
The FUCK is this shit! They're kids you fucking nonce
MALAK Mohamed chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Peter pan is bad boy and don't like Wendy you are a dirty person and a dog and I am the sister of MALAK . he don't love the ugly Wendy you and your mother dirty . you don't find a work to do it . you better pray .I am 27 years old you are rubbish . very bad fanfictions . Wendy is very dirty like you . Allah take you . you are a dog what 's your name ? Or I will call the police man. you know Elissa the lebanese singer is better than you . you are the most dirty person . You are not a normal person you are an elephant. I am learning you to stop writing this dirty sex fanfictions .this is a lesson for you will never forget it.
you're very bad chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
you're the worest person
XxNightstar201xX chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
awww this story is so cute
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
This is the BEST Peterpan story ever 're a very good writer seriously i wish the Peterpan movie ending like this and maybe the Cartoon version too(but without the sex thing since it's kids show:p)but sadly it's not...sigh... Oh well at least this story cheer me up a you for The Story:)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
i am from england and you have to be 18 to make your own decisions about those things
Izzy chapter 11 . 5/13/2016
This was amazing! I love your writing style and I just read all of it today and I loved the closure. Phenomenal writing! Keep up the good work:)
Cassy Sida chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
Ah this chapter was everything, loved it
Andrea Criss York chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
its so interesting how you are focusing the story