Reviews for Awakenings
annacallan12 chapter 11 . 1/11
You are an amazing writer and I cant wait to read more of your work
bedazzledmusic chapter 11 . 1/3
Epilogue please!
bedazzledmusic chapter 3 . 1/3
So sweetly written! The first chapter was a tad unsatisfying with tinkerbell but the others were dreamy.
Boomerang chapter 11 . 1/1
Laughing at the authors not in the beginning cute by the way
QRIEL chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
liefen penter ik ;er hijw sex en
:qg dqt vqn hquz qls hij ;qg
ik dqt vnqfot qleen dqt zus
e:Q:Q en pqpq slqupen
wil hdqt ;qqr
in bed
ik gqq bleive

groetentes qriel
descee chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
another great personal classic thats still on here years later! thank you for sharing your literary creation with us :)
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
I really like it! I always wanted there to be more at the end of that movie... Beautifully written! And I totally empathize with being unable to keep things brief xD
alondragalami chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
This was wonderful, just beautiful and magical and detailed and surreal and amazing and just all pretty things. Love it!
smos chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
This was such a wonderful, wonderful read! I was absolutely enchanted with the story! Not only for the smut but also because of how precisely you captured their innocence! The characters and this story was a joy to read! Thank you for this brilliant work!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Wow! You are a fantastic writer! I really enjoyed this story and am going to read some of your other ones soon!
wawo chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Siis
rinkux chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
bonita historia
SJ chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
this story...wonderful. all i can say. wonderful.

take care
CC chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
Beautifully written. I loved Peterpan as a child and this really took it to the next stage. I loved that is wasn't too detailed in the sense I could still read it and the intimate parts did not take away from the actual story. Your detail in characters is wonderful. Really helps me imagine the characters and connect with them. Well done.
HcintaHr chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Love it! Your characterization of them was spot on. Love your flawless style of writing!