Reviews for Awakenings
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 11 . 1/11
Mckenzie goff chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
That was really good story
slythrclw-shdwhntr-46 chapter 11 . 10/24/2017
Aww! This was the first Peter Pan fanfic I've read, and I'm glad it was. It was sweet, with a good transition into their sexualities. Loved it!
ordayone chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
we need to grow up ! so does Peter. lol. seriously fantastic puberty hits tale. and this isn't canonthe best part cause it's like read JM Barrie's extension chapter though the book is a bit different than the movie. anyway this is fanfiction, some lines like unleash your imagination bla bla, this work of yours is amazing. you have the gut, mind, put amazing effort and it does taste like starlight (lol)
Sam R chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
This is the best story I've read!
Callialex chapter 11 . 7/31/2017
This is really well done, I felt like I was reading additional chapters if the book. Really lovely.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/15/2017
Really liked Peters naivete
Hell no98654 chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
This is so bad, I swear it's so cheap an stupid , I am damn fucking serious, the reason why I wrote here is just coz I read the 1st and
2nd chapter and knew u would only check reviews for the latest ones.

Anyways : I means does some one (unlike you) involve sex related stuff in a Peter x Wendy fanfic, they are just damn kidees

Bye
LilyDixie chapter 10 . 4/29/2017
Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/10/2017
It's so cute, but the smut is amazing! The storyline is awesome! This is an amazing story!
kaitykaitykaity chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
i really liked this story
kaitykaitykaity chapter 1 . 4/8/2017
i really liked this story
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2017
I was pleased that this was a story not just for "oh Wendy and peter need to have sex, let's just do that" it worked it's way there at a perfect pace, not too slow but not too fast. Peters naivety but overly confident character held true to who Peter Pan is and always has been. Wendy's character also stayed true I feel. Right to the perfect ending. And now when I think of peter pans story, this is how it ends in my head (can't stand the stories where Wendy grows up and marries someone else. And oh my goodness peter's "proposal" was so heartfelt.) Best story ever! Seriously never thought love could be so innocently pure and sexually dirty at the same time! Thank you for that and of course this story would not have been good if it wasn't written so beautifully. The way you told it was masterful. I cannot compliment this enough! Thank you! 3
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2017
This story is great, fuck those people who criticize your amazing story with bad grammer
aneta.spicakova.5 chapter 11 . 12/19/2016