Reviews for Awakenings
19jacinta88 chapter 11 . 12/7
I have read the entire story, and I am in shock. I'm in shock at how well-written and beautiful it is! The way it's written and your language...it's wonderful! Everything about this story is glorious!
This was one of my favorite fanfics and I hope to read more of your stories. This was amazing!
ShayaLonnie chapter 11 . 11/5
I had the most awful morning and was searching for a fluffy fic to make me feel better. A friend recommended this to me, despite it not being my usual fandom, and I am just blown away by your talent. It was perfect and beautifully written!
AlesiaJ89 chapter 11 . 10/29
This was really good I wanted them to be together at the end of the movie I cried after watching it for the first time I was there age and I thought it was heartbreaking that he didn't come back I know what's it like to fall in love for the first time and have heartbreak...I Love Happy endings my guess is now they are 15-17 years old maybe
Hacy Lewison chapter 11 . 10/27
This fanfic was amazing! I loved every chapter. In fact, all of your Peter Pan stories are fantastic. Keep writing, you got some definite skills.
The FUCK is this shit! They're kids you fucking nonce
MALAK Mohamed chapter 1 . 8/3
Peter pan is bad boy and don't like Wendy you are a dirty person and a dog and I am the sister of MALAK . he don't love the ugly Wendy you and your mother dirty . you don't find a work to do it . you better pray .I am 27 years old you are rubbish . very bad fanfictions . Wendy is very dirty like you . Allah take you . you are a dog what 's your name ? Or I will call the police man. you know Elissa the lebanese singer is better than you . you are the most dirty person . You are not a normal person you are an elephant. I am learning you to stop writing this dirty sex fanfictions .this is a lesson for you will never forget it.
you're very bad chapter 1 . 8/3
you're the worest person
XxNightstar201xX chapter 1 . 7/15
awww this story is so cute
This is the BEST Peterpan story ever 're a very good writer seriously i wish the Peterpan movie ending like this and maybe the Cartoon version too(but without the sex thing since it's kids show:p)but sadly it's not...sigh... Oh well at least this story cheer me up a you for The Story:)
i am from england and you have to be 18 to make your own decisions about those things
Izzy chapter 11 . 5/13
This was amazing! I love your writing style and I just read all of it today and I loved the closure. Phenomenal writing! Keep up the good work:)
Cassy Sida chapter 3 . 4/16
Ah this chapter was everything, loved it
Andrea Criss York chapter 6 . 4/9
its so interesting how you are focusing the story
Andrea Criss York chapter 1 . 4/9
really nice and interesting!