Reviews for Awakenings
Xitlalit123 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
OMG I'M GOING TO CRY THIS WAS SO GOOD! I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
this is fantastic! absolutly loved it. I've been itching to write a story where peter stayed in london with wendy, but her going with him seems so much more fitting. I must get to work! after getting sleep that I seem to never get enough of :)
fencingfriend21997 chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Awesome story
Wild Rhov chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Brevity can be over-rated, although loquaciousness is surely to be avoided. "Write the story until it ends" after all.
Wild Rhov chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Simply adorable! I love how you describe the parents snoring. I was chuckling at that. Then the thimble...pure innocent passion!
Wild Rhov chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I saw this on another person's favorites, it sounded amusing at least, so...here I am. And what a shocker! I don't mean that you're discussing Peter's sexual awakening, but the tone you're using. I'm reading this and hearing it being narrated in my head in a prim British accent. You captured the author's voicing spot on, and THAT, my dear, is what has now dragged me into this story.

I'm a notoriously slow reader (dyslexia and all) so forgive me if it takes weeks or months to read all 11 chapters. I also tend to point out errors if I truly love a story. Please don't take offense. I do it because I feel some stories ought to be perfect, because I love them that much. This is only the first chapter, but I'm already loving this story.

Cheers!
Again chapter 11 . 12/25/2012
Hi I don't know if I've already reviewed because over read this so much, but IIIIIII LOVE ITTTTT
merlioske chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
my god did i laugh x"D i literally bit my lip to ze blood while reading o.o take responsibility! xD
anyways, this was one awesum story... me is in luve x333 amazing job done, keep it up, darling ;)
p.s. the ending was simply... perfect... just so you know xD
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Holy crap. That was... amazing. Though I've been thinking of the cartoon all the way -all the chapters were fkcin amazing! I love the way you wrote it, the way you made Peter so childlike in his discoveries... Anyway, everything went well beautifully and not to mention, HOT HOT HOT! Great job! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Mr. Darling, on the other hand, snored a very business-like snore, very serious and respectable. He snored as if his family's happiness depended upon him snoring correctly. It was the most responsible snore that Peter had ever heard, and he found it quite horrible.

this is such a brilliant line, it felt exactly like something from the book and described the character brilliantly. plus, it made me grin!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
im so glad this story diddnt end up being three chapters long. in fact, i kninda wish it were longer, but its still awesom
BrokenWish chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is hands down one of the best stories I've read on this site. It is well worth your time!
RissaKatharine chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
This a really sweet story. I have the feeling that, had this sort of writing been considered socially acceptable in those days, J.M. Barrie could have written this himself. Well done!
poppy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is the best peter pan fanfiction i have ever read!

You stayed so true to charecter and peter pan was absolutly adorable in this fic.
"The shushing disaster" awwww.
I hope you write more peter pan fic soon, i would love an alice in wonderland/peter pan crossover from you!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
This was really great. I love Wendy and Peter together, and you really captured their characters well.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »