Reviews for Awakenings
merlioske chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
my god did i laugh x"D i literally bit my lip to ze blood while reading o.o take responsibility! xD
anyways, this was one awesum story... me is in luve x333 amazing job done, keep it up, darling ;)
p.s. the ending was simply... perfect... just so you know xD
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Holy crap. That was... amazing. Though I've been thinking of the cartoon all the way -all the chapters were fkcin amazing! I love the way you wrote it, the way you made Peter so childlike in his discoveries... Anyway, everything went well beautifully and not to mention, HOT HOT HOT! Great job! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Mr. Darling, on the other hand, snored a very business-like snore, very serious and respectable. He snored as if his family's happiness depended upon him snoring correctly. It was the most responsible snore that Peter had ever heard, and he found it quite horrible.

this is such a brilliant line, it felt exactly like something from the book and described the character brilliantly. plus, it made me grin!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
im so glad this story diddnt end up being three chapters long. in fact, i kninda wish it were longer, but its still awesom
BrokenWish chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is hands down one of the best stories I've read on this site. It is well worth your time!
RissaKatharine chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
This a really sweet story. I have the feeling that, had this sort of writing been considered socially acceptable in those days, J.M. Barrie could have written this himself. Well done!
poppy chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is the best peter pan fanfiction i have ever read!

You stayed so true to charecter and peter pan was absolutly adorable in this fic.
"The shushing disaster" awwww.
I hope you write more peter pan fic soon, i would love an alice in wonderland/peter pan crossover from you!
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
This was really great. I love Wendy and Peter together, and you really captured their characters well.
jessy0622 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Magnificent! This waz just Magnificent! I just Luved this story! Of course, this did make me feel very uncomfortable times! It made me giggle here and there! however, it all made me luv the story even more! I just fell in w/ this story! Im dying 4 another peter pan/wendy darling story! Can not possible wait till u write another! I am now ur #1 BIGGEST FAN!
ira sage chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. this fic was so fantastic, a simple delight to read. sort of adorable smut. thanks for sharing this with us all.
Anon Fan Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow! I immensely enjoyed reading this story. I love the way you portrayed Peter's and Wendy's sexual awakenings and self-discovery/joint exploration. It is so realistic and well-written; your descriptions are vivid and concise. I stayed up really late night reading the entire work from start to finish. Well done!
Eris Jones chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Oh wow. You stayed so true to character and to the spirit of the Peter Pan. And (added plus) it reads almost like Adam and Eve or Pandora. You know. . . how they first figured it all out.
bleedingnightingale chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
This, this entire chapter made me smile and laugh. You are a fantastic writer, and I enjoy this story very much. This has been my favorite chapter!
MissMercurial chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
"the shushing disaster"
OH MY DEAR HEART THAT'S ADORABLE

Also, Peter hiding among regular people to learn what a husband is, d'awwwww.
So many warm fuzzy feels.
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Oh, this story was so... Beautiful! It's brilliantly written! I found this story around 11 at night, now its 12:26. Guess I better get to sleep. GoodNight. -_-
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »