Reviews for Awakenings
miki chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Such a great story love it! :)
WitchyCloudpine chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
This was just wonderful!
poppy chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
You're absolutely brilliant! I loved it!
Garb chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL. I am so glad Peter and Wendy ended up together! And it was sexy yet intimate. Unlike most sex stories, this one actually had feeling, meaning, and a real story to it. YAY!
Smithback chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
an awesome story
LJ Summers chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
I found this delightful story on the favorites' list of another fan of yours.

I confess, even at my age, to have had fleeting fantasies along these lines over the eons since I first met Peter and Wendy but I could never make it gel in my mind how it would "work."

Thank you for this. The tone is perfection, the innocence, delightful. This is exactly the way it should be.

And Mr. Darling's most responsible snores will always be remembered, as will the exchanging of "virginities." :)

Thank you so much for a sweetly sensual conclusion. :)
Sarah chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
I havent a clue as to who you are, be it man or woman, old or young, but you have a downright hilarious perspective of an ignorant teenage boy. You managed to make the most intense and passionate chapter, the funniest one as well. You have a great story here, and i look forward to taking a glance at your other work.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE PETER PAN AND WENDY STORIES!
TheAnarchist'sSuitCollection chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Beautifully different and great. I loved it! Keep writing! :D
Norah chapter 11 . 6/5/2012
This was SUCH a fantastic story. I'll be truthful, when I saw there was 11 chapters I just knew I wasn't going to get through allbof them, but befor I knew it I was finished and smiling like an idiot. You somehow managed to portray both of the innocent behaviours Wendy and Peter would have WHILE making it smutty and mature. I gotta tell you, when Peter was talking about how he loved HIS Wendy, I got a bit emotional. This was truly a pleasure to read. Great, GREAT job.

- Norah
A Girl chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Hi.

I am 18 years old, but only because I have lived for that long. Mentally and physically, I am younger. Embarrassing as this is, I have only recently started feeling... Wendy feelings. I had a boyfriend for a year and a half my freshman and sophomore year of high school, but I never desired more than his lips, even though I loved him.

Now I'm finally understanding the world's obsession with... oh, well, you know. Anyway... I've tried to read smutty fan fiction before, but I always got a little disgusted and stopped. It seemed unrealistic and vulgar.

I read this expecting something similar. Expecting to be disappointed. I was not. In fact, I cried at times at the sheer beauty of it all. It is a perfect story. Perfect. I don't know what else to say.

When I was little, I always left my window open for Peter Pan. This year I met a boy who thought he WAS Peter Pan when he was little. :)

Thank you for this story, even though it made me guiltily imagine MY Peter Pan's face much too often.
TheFineLineBtwn chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
i am absolutely in love with this story
Nix Wolfwood chapter 11 . 5/4/2012
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting much when this story was suggested to me. I've seen lots of poorly written fanfictions. I'd happy to admit that I was pleasantly surprised.

The way you wrote, it was so similar to the series that it was almost as if it belonged in the actual story.

Thank you for posting this. You are a talented writer.
cookiedough10 chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
bravo! i was really good.
Emilie Bay chapter 11 . 4/20/2012
I absolutely adore the way you write.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »