Reviews for Awakenings
Rainstorm55 chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
How can I – how can any of us – ever thank you properly for this gift of a tale?
You obviously care for the characters so much, and it shows. With each other and in their inner conflict, Peter and Wendy are loyal and loving, daring and defiant, and undeniably them.
A tale as both romantic and true as yours is rare indeed.
Like the song says, little things mean a lot. Some of my favorite moments and images –
-The delicious images of Peter and Wendy so intimate and private outdoors on several occasions. I’m not outdoorsy myself, but I adore the ambience of these scenes since the world seems to have fallen away, but is still so open and there around them.
-How forbidden and amazing and plausible that Peter easily flies them from London all the way to Cornwall. Roses are my favorite flower, bar none.
-The mocking recount of the many empty compliments given “Miss Darling” by her well-meaning suitors.
-Tinker Bell flitting around eagerly to show Wendy details of her new home.
-The scent of Neverland at twilight – moccasins and waterfalls and dreams…sublime.
-Mrs. Darling’s barely-a-snore.
-Peter’s frustration in Chapter 6 about…um…apertures is hugely hysterical and hugely plausible.
The new Lost Boys greeting Wendy, and their umbrage at her naming only one of them.
I could go on, but I’m sure other reviewers have exalted about “Awakenings” much more eloquently than me.
I envy people who have never read this story and get to experience it for the first time.
Since I was a child, I have harbored sadness over the end of “Peter Pan” even as I felt relief about growing into independence myself. It is such a deep comfort it is to me to know that your story will always be there for hopeless/ful romantics like me who always yearned for a different destiny for Peter and Wendy.
Thank you again and again for this unique, marvelous treasure.
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 11 . 4/10/2010
teehee the "lightning strike". interesting way to put it XD

i enjoyed reading this story very much :D
Jon Silah chapter 11 . 3/21/2010
I loved it! You write very, very well. Thank you for this enchanting story.
dulceInvierno chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
amazing story

thank u so much!
Sqidly chapter 11 . 2/9/2010
I really loved this story ! It was cute and sweet and downright lovely . Great job !
Lady of the Shade chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
I loved this story! It puts the characters into a whole new light. You are great!
purplegrass chapter 11 . 1/26/2010
WOW! That was amazing, super, awesome, fabulous, and al the other positive adjectives out there! I love love loved it! Brilliant! Bravo!
Pandora chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
Hello Kimberly-A,

I 100% loved your story. You wrote this beautifully and I hope you write more in the near future.

From, Pandora
Belle chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
...I had no idea all these things happened in the bedroom. I just realized how little I know about anything regarding this.

Well, it was written in a very classy way. But my goodness, I had NO idea.
Go.Away.Turd chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
Nice. Artfully done. I liked the part when he kissed her down 'there' because he thought he'd hurt. Aw! So tender an act when this part of sex are usually described in a carnal manner. Anyway, I loved. I'm really glad I came across this. )
LivingVampire chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Lovely story. :)
Ms Sherlock Holmes chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
I give you all of my praise for this story. It was great!
Dreamone chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is with out a doubt the most beautiful story I have ever read. I applaud you :D
SpiritedChild chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
THAT WAS HE SINGLE MOST...ROMANTIC...EROTIC...CAPTIVATING FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ. THE ENTIRE TIME I READ IT, I IMAGINED COLORS.

WHEN THE MOOD WAS ROMANTIC, I'D IMAGINE A BLUE COLOR. A TWILIGHT BLUE.

WHEN THE MOOD WAS HOT AND EROTIC, I'D IMAGINE RED AND A BLUSH PINK.

WHEN THE MOOD WAS SAD, I'D IMAGINE WHITE OR A DULL COLOR.

SIMPLEY AMAZING...
SpiritedChild chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! BRAVO!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »