Reviews for Awakenings
miss-x-larie chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Wow, i really LOVED this story! wish they could have children- can they? you don't have to write about it if you don't wanna, but i'd like to know :p
00000909000000 chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
I liked this story, I have always wanted Wendy to stay with Peter at the end of the book/movie. The innocence of both Wendy and Peter as they discover how to love each other, was very tastefully done and seemed right. Thanks for a lovely story!
ravenskyeblackhawk chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
I have been on the hunt for a good Peter Pan fic ever since I first saw the 2003 version of the movie a couple of weeks ago. It moved me so much, this slightly more grown-up version of Peter, that I have seen the movie over and over again. _ Being a fan of happy endings, I was not entirely satisfied with the movie's ending, so I decided to find a fic where I hoped the ending would be what I wanted.

I loved your story. It was so well written, I almost felt as though I was right there with Peter and Wendy on their little voyage of sexual exploration. They make a great pairing and you created a wonderful story!
Mrs. Olivia Black chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Such a great story...! Always wanted Wendy to stay with Peter, I loved the way this ended :) Thank you.
Rawr129 chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
This story was so adorable!

I loved it! w

Thank you very much for writing this! :D
Saint of the Sinners chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
:) I really loved it.
mudpuddledemon chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Really, really lovely! So sweet and well done. Bravo!
mudpuddledemon chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
I'm enjoying this clash of the dry anatomical knowledge vs. the instinctive working knowledge.

Yes, quite!
mudpuddledemon chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
Eeee! So cute. Egads, the cuteness! And yum as well of course.
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
So if you don't like sex, go away.

What a fantastic warning. Obviously it does nothing to deter me. Mind if I borrow it? Lovely story so far, the snoring part was adorable, and your writing style is very transportive.
ThisWasOnceAnActiveAccount chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
I'm glad that you made the story more than three chapters actually, because it made the pace of the story more slower and more right. :D Having only three chapters would kind of make it fast paced, would it not? :p I really love this story, how I wish Wendy stayed with Peter on Neverland. It's so heart breaking that they had to separate~

But this story made up for it, for my girly fantasies, I'm so glad you've written something like this. This was very well written, and I congratulate you for that~
Ori chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
Peter needs to stop wearing leafs if he is to have all these naughty thoughts!
Minirowan chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
This was an amazing story, I am truly amazed with what you've done. This is the first story I ever read that so explicitly explores a person's sexuality. This concept has two sides to it but in this story you really showed how beautiful it can be.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this.
serenityselena chapter 11 . 7/19/2010