Reviews for Awakenings
Go.Away.Turd chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
Nice. Artfully done. I liked the part when he kissed her down 'there' because he thought he'd hurt. Aw! So tender an act when this part of sex are usually described in a carnal manner. Anyway, I loved. I'm really glad I came across this. )
LivingVampire chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Lovely story. :)
Ms Sherlock Holmes chapter 11 . 10/29/2009
I give you all of my praise for this story. It was great!
Dreamone chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
This is with out a doubt the most beautiful story I have ever read. I applaud you :D
SpiritedChild chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
THAT WAS HE SINGLE MOST...ROMANTIC...EROTIC...CAPTIVATING FAN FICTION I HAVE EVER READ. THE ENTIRE TIME I READ IT, I IMAGINED COLORS.

WHEN THE MOOD WAS ROMANTIC, I'D IMAGINE A BLUE COLOR. A TWILIGHT BLUE.

WHEN THE MOOD WAS HOT AND EROTIC, I'D IMAGINE RED AND A BLUSH PINK.

WHEN THE MOOD WAS SAD, I'D IMAGINE WHITE OR A DULL COLOR.

SIMPLEY AMAZING...
SpiritedChild chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! BRAVO!
Daddys-little-gurl4ever chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
wow that was really sweet and amazing not at all perverse! well done and i do agree with you that jeremy is a pretty little thing
Ai Kisugi chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
That was so lovely. I heartedly enjoyed it. Thanks for writing such wonderful prose.
Meena chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
WO! all i can do is cheer! that was an excellent, well written story...one of the best i have ever read...you have great talent... i love the Peter Pan movie with Jeremy SUmpter...its one of my favs...and you shown me the movie in a totally diff. light! I absolutely loved the story :) ... kudos!
Emma Rou chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I really enjoyed this! Wendy leaving Neverland has always broken my heart, and I like to think of her coming back, and this reunion you've written. Lovely.
Turquoise Girl chapter 11 . 4/1/2009
This was such a sweet story. You definitely made the smut an unknown treasure in today's cynical world. The confusion Peter Pan felt was very realistic. Wendy was awesome, pure and simple. She made me laugh when she tried to explain the way of things to Peter. Great job!

TG
KoreWillow chapter 11 . 3/31/2009
Wow, this was an amazing story. I am not one to read stories that are finished and so long. They do not appeal to me, but this one I just had to read. I just saw the Peter Pan movie that came out in 2003 and I loved it. Your story has made me love it even more. You are a fantastic writer and I thoroughly enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for writing it!

~Simkey
PrettyFlower chapter 11 . 3/26/2009
love this story.
FanGirlAddict chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Man, this has got to be the six or seventh time I've read this story however I'm not sure if I have ever left a review. Just that fact that I can reread this story and still love it shows how unique it is. I enjoy how perfect you made this out to be and bow down to your creativity.

Thanks for fic.
KagomeHig715 chapter 11 . 1/31/2009
OMG I love your story! It was so cute, and incredible.. Completly believable ( well for the most part) lol Peter and Wendy were so in character it was scary.. I absolutley loved and enjoyed reading this fantastic story.. please please continue writing your amazing fics!
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »