Reviews for Awakenings
alys14 chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
i loved this story from beginning to end! i like how innocent they were and the learning process that everything was. your writing technique is very good. Peter's ignorance was so deliciously aggravating it made me want to keep pressing the next button at the end of every chapter in hopes that he would finally understand! :) absolutely fantastic story!
jupiter2005 chapter 11 . 5/20/2008
great story i was wandering though even through all that the fact they remain kids in their eyes and at heart but adults by looks then where they able to have a family of their own other than the lost boys?
Ms. ST chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
Chapter 8 -

"Did things get lost in there?"

XD
Kirachi chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
What can I say, I'm near speechless.

What a fantastic story. Though there was "smut" it was not for the sake of smut but to tell a beautiful story that had me feeling like a special tale had been told by the end.

The first story I've really, really enjoyed on here.

Just fantastic
aja chapter 11 . 1/4/2008
I'd like it to be known, even four years after the fact, that what you've done here is nothing short of brilliant. What's more, it's *eloquent*, and even for this fandom, completely believable. As another reviewer once said to me, this hits my nostalgia (and other) buttons perfectly.
Xabelle chapter 11 . 1/2/2008
Loved the story! I found Peter's innocence/ignorance very charming and believable. He has been a boy all his life! What would he know of sex or females? LOL It looks like my review's a bit late, but still, great job!
NefariousImp chapter 11 . 12/4/2007
That was absolutely perfect...and don't worry, you're not the only old lady twice his age to think he's a cute bugger! Well, he's legal now! Too bad I'm married! wonderful story in every way! Definitly a fav!
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
oh my god this story is INCREDIBLE! keep writing the peter pan ones...please!
maremo16 chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
I LOVED IT

I NEED TO FIND MORE LIKE THESE

THIS WAS A GREAT STORY!

D
StarrySkyAtNight chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
As I read the last description of them living eternally as both children and adults I smiled, because inside that's what all of us wish to be, both children and adults forever. But I'm not going to lie to you, as I scrolled down, each of those last three words appearing seperately with each click, I got a different set of chills for each word. That's never happened before. I don't usually get chills from stories, but yours ended perfectly. I adored it, it was brilliant and described the change from childhood to adulthood in a very honest yet magically sweet and romantic way. You are a brilliant writer and I'm pleased that someone could write such a story with the style and grace that yours has. I could sing your praises all day, but I fear this review has already grown to long. Please never stop writing. Your story was beautiful.

Starry
HayyBay chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
love it
Muffytaj chapter 11 . 10/2/2007
I think this is, without a doubt, the best Peter Pan fanfic I have ever read. You stay true to the characters and their gradual progression into a more mature relationship is subtle and well-developed. I feel that this story is a standard by which other coming of age fics should be measured.

I originally read this of AFF, and some of the coding for it was a bit screwy, mashing words up and the like, so you might want to go and check that out.

Thank you very much for such an enjoyable, lyrical, heart warming and realistic (well, as realistic as Peter Pan fic can be) story. It made me smile, it made me sad, it was everything anyone could ask for. Thank you.
Daydreamer456 chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
I came upon this story when I should have been reading for my British writers class. I figured I would only read a small bit and continue on with my homework. Instead, I read the entire story, I was completely enthralled with it. You did such a wonderful job with this. There was just enough to it. Though it's based on Peter pan, there was such a touch of reality to it that it almost seemed as if it could be real. Keep writing and I will most certainly continue reading.
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
the end. (sigh)
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
lol. i liked the chapter the best 4 sum weird reason, because it showed peter's undieing loyaty i guess.
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »