Reviews for Awakenings
Kell13 chapter 11 . 8/9/2006
this fic made me cry, with sadness and with happiness!

i love this fic more than any other (seriously)

i hope you could write another one, a sequel would never sum up to this one. But, another story of your's would be magnificent to read.

i hope you write another one

**kell*
Kell13 chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
one simple question...

what is ambrosia?...

lol

woo i love this fic (obviously)

**kell*
Moonlit Maiden chapter 11 . 8/6/2006
Wow that is definately my favourite Peter Pan story, I cant express how brilliant your story is. You have tremendous talent in being able to personify each charactor perfectly. You wrote of sex in a beautiful yet realsitic sense and made it quite rightly sound magical. You made it sound so pure not like in other fics where it is just dirty. The actor who plays peter pan is gorgeous and you described him brilliantly. I could keep going for ages but I wont, you should be very proud of this fic it is quite simply bloomin marvelous! K x
jemmir chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I have read this story a long time ago and I feel ashamed for not reviewing immediately. But at that time I was a newbie to and still didn't have enough guts to submit a review.

Anyway, what I should have said a long time ago is that this was the best Peter Pan fanfic I ever read. It was near to reality; Peter so innocent and Wendy so lady-like-proper. It all fitted the way you wrote it and out came a fantastic story with a heart warming ending.

Every time I reread this story, it still amazes me.

Bravo! Wonderful and great job!
Kaiyu Onibaba chapter 11 . 7/9/2006
Excellent story! Wow, you are very talented and I am glad I stumbled upon this!
NightMiko chapter 11 . 6/21/2006
All I have to say about this story is: Hook, Line and Sinker, You Got Me. I am soo impress on how well you did this story. You kept the innocence of Peter and how well Wendy was trying to be like a lady, but not a hundred percent sure on what is going on with themselves.

I was also surprise that he would do anything to be with this girl that he loves, even doing something that more for 'grown ups.

I am happy that I had the chance to read this story and it was such a pleasure to read.
char chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
that was some excellent smut
tiablue chapter 11 . 6/4/2006
That was the most perfectly angsty, wonderous, deep and REALISTIC fairy tale ever! I love how Wendy and Peter both have different kinds of knowledge about sex, that wen put together makes some kind of sense. And I also like that their experiences are not totally cliche. like they learn as they go along, and not everything is perfect. but it still had a happy ending! yay!
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/2/2006
Erm...I am not sure if my previous review went through...but I ABSOLUTELY ADORE AND SHALL ALWAYS LOVE THIS MAGICAL FANFICTION!

What a great piece of writing!

Agh.

Wonderful.

By the way,I also have a thing for Jeremy Sumpter,but I am closer to his age.

LOL

Keep on writing!
seestheghosts chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
Brilliant
hellishlygood chapter 11 . 4/16/2006
amazing! YOU AE BRILLIANT!
hellishlygood chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
this is soo good. this story is soo realistic and so well written. very descriptive and good choice of words. they are really in character too how peter sometimes acts cocky! this is so life like :)! it is so hot too and loving x
lilydarling chapter 11 . 3/25/2006
that was amazing.
Ram Jas chapter 11 . 2/18/2006
Yeah, um, I'm gonna have to say that this has been one of the most excellent stories I've ever read! You have some major skills, and you should seriously consider entering into the writing biz. You'd get quite a butt-load of money. Oh the cleverness of you!

Kristine
Ram Jas chapter 8 . 2/18/2006
Man, I was laughing so hard about this part:

"But then how did she walk? Wasn't it terribly inconvenient? Did things get lost in there? How could she just have a big empty place in the middle? The possibility seemed exceedingly strange."

LOST IN THERE! HAHAHHA! INCONVENIENT! HAAHHAHA! gosh, that's funny. but then you just HAD to throw the ending on us there. GREAT. Now I'll be forced to review and whine about angsty cliffies. Well, at least I have the next chapter.

...

WAIT! NEXT CHAPTER? but that means that I'm wasting reading time by reviewing! GAH! It was worth it, though, b/c I know how exciting reviews can be. _

Kristine