Reviews for Awakenings
the-one-and-only-joker chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
oh my god this story is INCREDIBLE! keep writing the peter pan ones...please!
maremo16 chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
I LOVED IT

I NEED TO FIND MORE LIKE THESE

THIS WAS A GREAT STORY!

D
StarrySkyAtNight chapter 11 . 11/26/2007
As I read the last description of them living eternally as both children and adults I smiled, because inside that's what all of us wish to be, both children and adults forever. But I'm not going to lie to you, as I scrolled down, each of those last three words appearing seperately with each click, I got a different set of chills for each word. That's never happened before. I don't usually get chills from stories, but yours ended perfectly. I adored it, it was brilliant and described the change from childhood to adulthood in a very honest yet magically sweet and romantic way. You are a brilliant writer and I'm pleased that someone could write such a story with the style and grace that yours has. I could sing your praises all day, but I fear this review has already grown to long. Please never stop writing. Your story was beautiful.

Starry
HayyBay chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
love it
Muffytaj chapter 11 . 10/2/2007
I think this is, without a doubt, the best Peter Pan fanfic I have ever read. You stay true to the characters and their gradual progression into a more mature relationship is subtle and well-developed. I feel that this story is a standard by which other coming of age fics should be measured.

I originally read this of AFF, and some of the coding for it was a bit screwy, mashing words up and the like, so you might want to go and check that out.

Thank you very much for such an enjoyable, lyrical, heart warming and realistic (well, as realistic as Peter Pan fic can be) story. It made me smile, it made me sad, it was everything anyone could ask for. Thank you.
Daydreamer456 chapter 11 . 9/4/2007
I came upon this story when I should have been reading for my British writers class. I figured I would only read a small bit and continue on with my homework. Instead, I read the entire story, I was completely enthralled with it. You did such a wonderful job with this. There was just enough to it. Though it's based on Peter pan, there was such a touch of reality to it that it almost seemed as if it could be real. Keep writing and I will most certainly continue reading.
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
the end. (sigh)
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
lol. i liked the chapter the best 4 sum weird reason, because it showed peter's undieing loyaty i guess.
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
the end...the worst words made. next chapter will be filled with...yes i no.
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
peter is her husband. end of disscussion. wendy wil realize that! hopefully...
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
done? (groans) cliffhangers r good u no! thats how REAL authors do it. i think ur cliffhangers were pretty much lik how the authors did it in real books
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 6 . 8/25/2007
UR MOM IS REALLY KEWL! lol. no! SHORT story?
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 5 . 8/25/2007
how old are u? 18...? Deny deny deny! Wendy will be 80 b4 she can stop resisting!
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 4 . 8/25/2007
i sry, but it IS a little boring with only TAT, i wish peter was more expericed. i wish there was sum1 2 teach him...
SilverStar of Moonclan chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
hehehe. this chapter sud of cam a LOT earlier. Although in reality its A LOT harder 2 admit this and the chapter in ppl's lives wudve com...1020'th . but this is a story, A FRIKIN AWSOM STORY!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »