Reviews for Awakenings
Dreamer chapter 3 . 1/11
Well, first off, I love your writing. Your stories are always so well written. They just have this..m flow. I am loving this story so far. Just hope they have a happily ever after :P
Aly chapter 11 . 1/9
OMFG THIS FIC IS EVERYTHING IVE EVER WANTED
Live forever with the Stars chapter 11 . 1/4
OH MY GODS! girl, you are a fantastic writer! I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO MUCH. And Jeremy sumpter in that film is perfection. He's so cute I want to take him home (': hoho. Looking forward to more of your stories! Thank you (((:
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Peter was in character the whole way through - I'm very impressed because I can't imagine that being an easy feat. I'm sure this story was posted long ago and you've far from stopped reading these comments, but this short story is praise worthy, and the first story I have read in this FanFic area. I've never read a Peter/Wendy before this, and I have, really, 0 desire to read another, for none can even begin to compare to this.
I find it pretty amusing in how they slowly began to discover each other, as well as puzzling to why Wendy was deprived from the knowledge of how her sex would react in such situations. I also find it funny to imagine Wendy on her Cycle - Peter undoubtedly thinking something was terribly wrong with her the whole time. Also, no condoms! Imagine the first child! And the awe Peter would undoubtedly hold to see the changes in Wendy over a year, until Peters blood child was born - unimaginable!
I enjoyed this very much, and I wonder if you will see this someday :)
OMG chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE! Wow... this is the best I have ever read! But seriously, you have to make more! Maybe a baby or two. :)

Sincerely, Amazed
Poop chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Seriously, Peter Pan doesn't know what sex is?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I love this story! One of the beast I have ever read!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Hot DAMN! THAT was a good chappy!
Celeste Belle chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
I hoped I would enjoy this story, but I was dubious. At first. You wrote such an amazing story however, that I am adding this story to my favorites. Thank you for such a well-written, tasteful story!
InkWeaverabc chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Ah. So adorbs. The shushing disaster! Catastrophe! I love it :'D
InkWeaverabc chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Bless Peter in this fic "what is a 'husband'?" indeed xD
AwkwardFangirl917 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Brilliantly written! Thanks for the read and the realistic sexual situations.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Absolutely wonderful. To think this was finished 10 years ago... Time flies. Spectacular, amazing, fantastic work!
reader-chic-2 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Okay, so I write stories as well. I have a secret dream of being a writer some day. But you? You could be a writer right now. I mean it. I am just totally amazed and very much jealous! How can you make something as dirty as sex and all of those endeavors sound just like poetry? The way the words flowed... I have heard pieces of writing described before as the words flowing together. I never really understood what the heck they were talking about, but now I do. The way you phrase sentences is amazing. When I write, I always worry that I use "I" to start a sentence with too much, or in your case it would have been "Peter..." in every sentence. In this, it seems that problem wasn't possible. Your sentences are so complex yet fit together easily. It's all amazing. I'm not one to normally read M rating things often, but you know how to write and I like finding that. Keep it up!
patricia.pc chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Love this! thank you so much for sharing! It was sweet and sexy and believable
442 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »