Reviews for Awakenings
Lily chapter 11 . 6/30
Favorite. Fanfiction. Of. All. Time. Thank you for probably the first happily ever after in a fanfic. In love
I just finished both this and first kiss on recommendation from someone, It takes serious talent to pull off anything like this with these characters imo, and you did it so gracefully.
vamp123 chapter 11 . 5/2
Wow, this was greatly written and beautiful! I love how you showed Peter's affection and passion to be Wendy's husband. Just so cute! You did a really good job writing this!
Omg when I read this I think about Peter pan 2003 movie
comical freaka chapter 11 . 4/4
Bravo! bravo! That was wonderful!
Tahira chapter 11 . 3/22
I'm kinda sad it's over. I realise you wrote this a long time ago but I loved this and will be recommending! :)
Tahira chapter 10 . 3/22
Oh. My. Awe-eeeee it's so cute! She pratically eloped to never land with peter!
Tahira chapter 9 . 3/22
Ok that was so romantic! Awe! I also loved the wise mrs darling.
Tahira chapter 8 . 3/22
Tahira chapter 5 . 3/21
I love how completely ignorant they are to why and what they are feeling yet, they're not so innocent. I'm really loving this
Tahira chapter 2 . 3/21
Oh. My. God. My breath has caught in my freaking throat. That was so romantic. It have been a few years since their last kiss
Tahira chapter 1 . 3/20
Awe! Peter is so cute! I haven't read a pan fanfic in ages
awkwardflower chapter 11 . 2/22
Thank you for writing this story. Even years after writing it, you have brought tears to my eyes. I have always wanted to read the story of Peter and Wendy's sexual awakening. You wrote it just right, in my opinion. Thank you again.
Rei chapter 11 . 1/25