Reviews for Awakenings
daflippnay chapter 11 . 6/4/2004
OH MY GOD. i absolutely loved your story. it was amazing. and it was really beautiful. your writing is really unique; it's really hard to find someone on who writes well and can follow a plot such as you can. this talent of yours is really beautiful... everything you write is so vivid. i love your imagination. -hugs your imagination- haha! peter pan was a brilliant movie, and although i loved it, i didn't enjoy its ending, and so i went towards fanfiction to fill this empty space in my heart. an alternate ending that i could pretend happened.

thank you for fulfilling it. :)
Leandra Wynn chapter 11 . 6/3/2004
wow! im all flushed! ;) this was a tasteful, elegant, and beautifully written exploration of sexual awareness and awakening. i do not think i have ever come across something remotely similar. wonderful work.
Akar chapter 11 . 6/3/2004
Uh...how should I phrase this...

Okay! I'm a lot like Peter in this story, because..I'm 11. Yes, I didn't heed your warning! I just plunged straight in and read!

Oh geez.

Anyway...great story, write more soonish.
Baby.Moony chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
hehe! how naughty! lol anyways great! i loved it actually! : keep on writing! PLEASE! lol Jeremy Sumpter IS cute, no hot, n SEXY! yum...lol i could eat him
vermilionxx chapter 11 . 5/30/2004
awesome story!
MarianTarielle chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This is an incredible story! Oh how I love writers who take their work seriously. Beautifully done! I think this is a story that I will definately re-read. It is also BY FAR the best Peter Pan fic I've read... and believe me I've looked. Fantastic Job! Thanks for the wonderful read! :)
angela chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
I love this story. Most of the fanfics I read about peter pan was boring but this was a bit more interesting though I suggest you change the genre to humor/romance because there isn't much drama. It's actually quite hilarious the way you described peters naivety yet maturity. It reminds me of my younger brother. My mom left us with our dad at a young age so since then I kind of do the mom job and I remembered once before my brother asked me about how babies came and I was all flustered and unready to answer. It was humorous and this reminds me so much of it.
Lizparker180 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I think your story is one of the best, if not the best, peter pan fanfiction i have ever read. The plot is amazing, your writing is suberb, and the whole story is a delight. I cannot wait for your future stories. I enjoy them immensly.
malcolm chapter 11 . 5/9/2004
wow...just...wow :)
Claire chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Oh My Gosh! I love your fan fic so very much. I happened to come across Peter Pan fanfiction when looking around this sight. I am usually a die hard, loyal Harry Potter fic reader/writer but this interested me. When I went to the listings they were all crappy spin offs though like peter and hook or rufio and peter or peter and rufio (GROSS!) You have put my faith back in Peter Pan fanfiction by creating a classic, very romantic and stirring fanfiction just about Wendy and Peter. And that's all there should be. If only everyone was as good as you. This story even made me want to write my own. So thank you for writing this and for giving me not only great reading material but great ideas for a future story.
wicked vamp chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
wow this is really amazing. I happened to find your story and read it all non stop even for blinking my eyes. without tainting wendy and peter pan's own quality you created a breathtakingly beautiful story of their adolescence. i especially loved peter pan's naiveness and effort to try wendy's husband when he barely knew what it was.
"i have never fit with anyone before. does that mean that i have a virginity?"
"then why do you need to give me yours, if i already have one?"
"which of us goes first?"
ah could the boy be more adorable?
I instantly put you on my favourite authors list and stories list.
thank you so much for your great work.
Alaksandra chapter 10 . 4/25/2004
Oh, how cute! Cute! Cute! And double CUTE!
I love it. Your Peter and Wendy is so believable and realistic. Even if you end the story here I would be happy. Can I say 'Amazing'?
vanyamornie chapter 11 . 4/7/2004
You are a true writer. Fantastic, realistic, and simply wonderful. Encore! Make a sequel!
Shin-chan chapter 10 . 4/3/2004
yes, the next chapter had definately better be the end! well, it doesn't necessarily have to be the end...but you promised! you can't break your promises!
Solar chapter 11 . 4/2/2004
Wow..I just breathed in this fiction. Don't think I ever read this fast. You're a remarkable writer! I must go and see what other brilliant things you've written!
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »