Reviews for Awakenings
Serenity-Hermione Angel chapter 11 . 11/7/2004
One word. Wonderful. Just so very wonderful.

Sarah chapter 6 . 10/19/2004
Flap A and Slot B...HA,too funny. Well,I got my good birds and bees talk just from readin this...sorry Mum. LoL. I agree with u about Jeremy,except I say he is fuckin sexy. Heh.
iddybiddybites chapter 11 . 10/17/2004
Hi! This story is so sweet! It is very much about sex, but the innocence added to the romantic nature of the story makes me remember all the joy and wonder I felt when I discovered my own sexuality. Props for a job well done!

lala chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Whatever! Good chapter, although 2 much info but that could b good.
Lisardo chapter 3 . 10/5/2004
Wow, this is a wonderful story! It's one of the better Peter/Wendy fics! I also liked how you kept Peter's innocence and naiveness in character. At parts it was funny when Wendy tried to explain things to him, heh. But the story overall was well-written and sweetly romantic. Keep up the good work!
Marzipan chapter 8 . 9/13/2004
"But then how did she walk? Wasn't it terribly inconvenient? Did things get lost in there?"

I'll admit I was almost rolling on the ground laughing at his naivete. Heck, I was rolling on the ground. I'm loving your story, and can't believe I haven't discovered it until now.
JAM chapter 11 . 8/13/2004
liked all of the chapters great story.
sarina-chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
As a daycare teacher, I must agree that children do have a form of sexuality and you seem to have captured it quite well. And, yes, I do think that the boy who plays Peter Pan in the movie is quite attractive...despite my guilty feeling every time I even think the idea. Anyway, I found your story very well written. I look forward to reading more of your work. It was a refreshing release after reading The Faerie Queen and The Wasteland for my English Literature courses.
Black Widow chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
Wow, this is simply amazing and utterly beautiful! Peter's innocence and naiveness really made me deeply touched. You really are an awesome writer you know that.
crazyoldwoman chapter 11 . 8/7/2004
i don't know how you mamanged to write a story that was both incredibly smutty and incredibly sweet and adorable and charming, but you did it. O_O this was well written, and oddly enough, cute. i really enjoyed it. heh. keep up the good work! _
starlollie chapter 11 . 7/27/2004
the blank pager chapter 10 . 7/15/2004
that was great! it was a great peter pan fan fic! i like it )
cheeky chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
well, that was, Great! but i have to admit, i kinda find it amusing too. it was greay, a nice combination. I gotta say, good job. Nice writing and solid indeed. Keep up the good job
kasmira36 chapter 11 . 7/10/2004
Although your fanfic is not for the children and makes me feel embarrased a bit, I have to say your fiction is quite good. Especially the ending is what I wished when I saw the movie. They should be together than to be apart. What a lovely couple! I have saved your fiction in my favorites.

* I am Thai and my English is not good. Sorry about that. *
lisa chapter 11 . 7/1/2004
That was a really good story.

I liked the ending.