Reviews for Awakenings
mousecat08 chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
An absolutly beautiful story!
brokencryingangel chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
this is so good! *favs* you should do more with wendy getting pregnant!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/2/2005
u never see a good cock-suckong (with details) any more on this site, thats the only thing u needed
Idie Love chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
I just wanted to hug you for writing the best story of Peter an Wendy together that was true to its innoence and yet containing enough eroticness for a naughty person like me...teehee.

I thank you so much.

You are one hell of a writer. :D
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 11 . 11/24/2005
Awesome, Awesome! Story, I am a bit disapointed that you keep refusing to get the two married in a traditional ceremony before the eyes of God or whatever else one would believe to be established in a proper marriage... ya know? But that's just me... anyway, besides that, this was truly wonderful! Please keep it up!
titanpilot chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
O my god o my god o my god o my god o my god O MY GOD!

This is, without a doubt, the most heart-warming, smile-inducing, well-written, imaginative, BRILLIANT fanfic that I have ever read in my entire, pathetic life. You are a superb writr, and I think you should get a medal, or a merit, or somthing from this site.
Lani chapter 11 . 10/18/2005
Absolutely amazing... you are a fantabulous writer and I hope I see more of your fanfic up soon...
Frodo01228 chapter 11 . 9/8/2005
That was a totally awesome story!
Frodo01228 chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
Good!
DeAdLy.ScReAm chapter 11 . 8/30/2005
This has got to be, by far, the best depiction of young love in the Peter Pan section. Off all the stories I've read, this one stands out the most. It's extremly well written and it so poetic. I love it. I hope that you'll be happy to know that this is my all time favorite Peter pan fanfic. Maybe even in general. Thanks for posting this story. You are very talented. Though, one has to wonder how you know so much on this whole teen sex subject...not asking, just wondering...
chinagirl223 chapter 11 . 8/11/2005
I really enjoyed your story and I would like to compliment and thank you for keeping true to the spirit of Peter Pan. Though I've always imagined Peter and Wendy's tender and childlike affection to be a symbol of Peter's boyishness and the magic of Neverland, it's nice to imagine that their puppy love could grow into something more, something bigger. And by the way, I totally agree that Jeremy Sumpter is a cutie!
Inuyashas mate his Dark Angel chapter 11 . 8/7/2005
that was a good story i like how you made him a man but a boy to
Inuyashas mate his Dark Angel chapter 4 . 7/31/2005
thsi is just wow u are good at this
hazel-3017 chapter 11 . 7/27/2005
Oh my God! This was brililiant written! I adored the story!
Magical chapter 11 . 7/26/2005
Wow. It story was amazing ... brilliant. I loved it so much. As a matter of fact I read it about four months ago, and I had to print it out and add it to my personal collection of favorite fanfics.

The chemistry between Wendy and Peter was really good; you really captured the essence of both of them. Also, you were so realistic in the way that you introduce sex into Peter's life. Oh, and maybe it was because of how innocent it all really was ... but the smut scenes where really hot. ;)

I totally enjoyed this story ... over and over again. Lol. I also made some friends of mine who like Peter Pan read it (enough they are not into fanfiction), they both loved it. Bottom line, great story. Can't wait to read more of your work.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »