Reviews for Awakenings
actingflicka chapter 11 . 2/23/2004
This was a wonderful story. You kept the innocence of Peter and Wendy but were frank about sex, just like you said. Nor did you go overboard or made the story pure, shallow smut. There was an actual PLOT, which is something that a lot of sex stories don't have. Please write more.
JustDuck chapter 11 . 2/23/2004
::Duck sighs with contenment::
Happily ever after!
I'll miss updates - but it was a beautiful ending. It's time for bed now, but at least I have your two other stories to look forward to!
bamaslamma29 chapter 10 . 2/22/2004
Oh yes yes yes, I do love you Kimberly A! YOu are the best at Peter Pan fanfic I've read yet, and I've read a lot! I simply love your descriptions of Peter and the way he thinks. and the whole shushing thing and how he hadn't known that rule was simply awesome! As for the smut coming in the next chapters, I vote a hearty YES! Followed by YAY! It must be hot, though... much hotness... I know you are capable of it! *winks* I don't understand though why I get an alert you've uploaded chapter 11 and when I try to click it, it says chapter does not exist... It does that every time you put up a new chapter, and I don't get to read that one until you put up ANOTHER new chapter and then the last one appears! *grits teeth in annoyance*
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 10 . 2/22/2004
You never disappoint. "Why didn't I get a name from the Wendy lady? So unfair"-yeah, i wanna be named by the Wendy lady! Hilarious. "A husband does not shush his wife! A husband respects his wife and listens to her when she has something to say"-are you speaking from experience, dear? "Neither he nor Tinker Bell had heard of this rule about not shushing. Now everything was ruined. Wendy would never let him be her husband now."-again, Stupid!Naive!Peter returns, my favorite characterization EVER. Oh god, that chapter was so delightfully fun. Now I'm all excited about the climatic (literally?) end. (Delicious last line by the way, quite cute)
squeezynz chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
Oh dear...*rolls on the floor laughing* smut-o-rama...this was a delightful chapter, you captured Peter's wonderful innocence so gladly...he tries so hard but is hopelessly ignorant of what most take completely for granted and you convey that so wonderfully. Makes me fall in love with him all over again...*sigh*
Still waiting with baited breath for the...herhum...smut-o-rama!
Teehee Louise
Pandorasbox917 chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
Two things to say-
1. Squee! I love this chapter!
&
YES YES SMUT-O-RAMA !
RockNRollN chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
*Applauds* Yay! I like this chapter, even though there is still no "smuttiness". Very romantic and cute!
O yay! Another chapter! Can't wait!
JustDuck chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
::Duck sighs in complete happiness::
A beautiful, touching chapter AND it's not the end! WOOHOO! I got myself all prepared to say goodbye, and then read that you're writing MORE! Whe!
I thought Peter and Tink putting all that together was SO sweet! I loved how serious he was, and how he seemed to be shocked that all she wanted was his love! Even if this chapter were the end, it's a beautiful way to go (but don't get me wrong I'm PSYCHED for another!)
HAHA - I thought the same thing while watching Peter Pan (twice!) "Oh my gosh, I'm a freakin' pedophile! They're going to lock me up! This is so wrong!" After the movie I sat there plugging my ears and squeezing my eyes shut muttering, "I'm a married WOMAN, I'm a married WOMAN..."
AngelGoddessMissy chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
OOh! Please update very soon! I want to know how the story ends. PLEASE! _ Keep up the great work!
Diamond chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
When is chapter 11 coming out...just wanted to know
alexianoodsi chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
Wow, that was really lovely! I really like your writing. I cant wait till the next chapter
merryday chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
Woohoo! That was such a sweet chapter, though I am looking forward to next chapter too.
LilFlyergirl chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
*cries* Oh it was so romantic! Peter tried so hard! Cuteness, as usual ;)
Enola chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
AW :) This was adorable!
I cracked up at the "a husband must provide children", that was great! And Peter getting all flustered when he realized there was a "quiz". Poor kids got test anxiety! But Wendy whittled it down from and essay question to a true/false, and bailed the poor boy out.
I truly adore your writing style. And I definitely thing you are one of the elite on .
And as for this getting too long, *whaps you with a feather* don't worry about it! Longer is better! Details and feelings are good, and keep your audience guessing about when the end will come. If ya wanna see something too long, look at my latest, Let Me Be Me. That one is long winded if its nothing else, but I like it.
Cant wait for the smut! And if you decide to do an epilogue after your last chapter, thus making it longer, I promise no one will mind.
AngelGoddessMissy chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Wow! This story has been great so far that I'm going to miss reading it when you end it next chapter. *sniff* Please update soon! _
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »