Reviews for Awakenings
the blank pager chapter 10 . 7/15/2004
that was great! it was a great peter pan fan fic! i like it )
cheeky chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
well, that was, Great! but i have to admit, i kinda find it amusing too. it was greay, a nice combination. I gotta say, good job. Nice writing and solid indeed. Keep up the good job
kasmira36 chapter 11 . 7/10/2004
Although your fanfic is not for the children and makes me feel embarrased a bit, I have to say your fiction is quite good. Especially the ending is what I wished when I saw the movie. They should be together than to be apart. What a lovely couple! I have saved your fiction in my favorites.

* I am Thai and my English is not good. Sorry about that. *
lisa chapter 11 . 7/1/2004
That was a really good story.

I liked the ending.
tina chapter 11 . 6/15/2004
truly exceptional story. i do so hope that you are able to find time to write another peter pan fiction. i have read quite a few today and i must say that yours is one of the best.
shadowcat15 chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
I got the sex talk when I was 13. My mom used 'flap A and slot B'. I just about died from laughter when I read the author's note. I love this story.
daflippnay chapter 11 . 6/4/2004
OH MY GOD. i absolutely loved your story. it was amazing. and it was really beautiful. your writing is really unique; it's really hard to find someone on who writes well and can follow a plot such as you can. this talent of yours is really beautiful... everything you write is so vivid. i love your imagination. -hugs your imagination- haha! peter pan was a brilliant movie, and although i loved it, i didn't enjoy its ending, and so i went towards fanfiction to fill this empty space in my heart. an alternate ending that i could pretend happened.

thank you for fulfilling it. :)
Leandra Wynn chapter 11 . 6/3/2004
wow! im all flushed! ;) this was a tasteful, elegant, and beautifully written exploration of sexual awareness and awakening. i do not think i have ever come across something remotely similar. wonderful work.
Akar chapter 11 . 6/3/2004
Uh...how should I phrase this...

Okay! I'm a lot like Peter in this story, because..I'm 11. Yes, I didn't heed your warning! I just plunged straight in and read!

Oh geez.

Anyway...great story, write more soonish.
Baby.Moony chapter 11 . 6/2/2004
hehe! how naughty! lol anyways great! i loved it actually! : keep on writing! PLEASE! lol Jeremy Sumpter IS cute, no hot, n SEXY! yum...lol i could eat him
vermilionxx chapter 11 . 5/30/2004
awesome story!
MarianTarielle chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
This is an incredible story! Oh how I love writers who take their work seriously. Beautifully done! I think this is a story that I will definately re-read. It is also BY FAR the best Peter Pan fic I've read... and believe me I've looked. Fantastic Job! Thanks for the wonderful read! :)
angela chapter 11 . 5/25/2004
I love this story. Most of the fanfics I read about peter pan was boring but this was a bit more interesting though I suggest you change the genre to humor/romance because there isn't much drama. It's actually quite hilarious the way you described peters naivety yet maturity. It reminds me of my younger brother. My mom left us with our dad at a young age so since then I kind of do the mom job and I remembered once before my brother asked me about how babies came and I was all flustered and unready to answer. It was humorous and this reminds me so much of it.
Lizparker180 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I think your story is one of the best, if not the best, peter pan fanfiction i have ever read. The plot is amazing, your writing is suberb, and the whole story is a delight. I cannot wait for your future stories. I enjoy them immensly.
malcolm chapter 11 . 5/9/2004