Reviews for Awakenings
foxwhiskers chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
*bounces in seat* that was very good! can't wait for the next chappy!
bamaslamma29 chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
ARGH! But how can the next chapter be the end when I love this so much! Ok then, if the next chapter must be the last, I demand hotness! Hotness I say, Lots of HOTNESS! lol. But I really really LOVE this story. My fave by far. I adore it. Cant say enough. and what you've written is certainly how I could see it if ever it did happen in the books! oh me likey. You must write others! Please! From one author to another, I beg you! Ok enough hamminess. *she glomps*
LadyHermioneSnape chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
O THANK GOD WENDY'S FOLLOWING HER HEART! thank you thank you thank you! [hugs and hershy kisses to author- as she does more happy flip flops and twists in the air aided by fairy dust] oh! i hope in the last chapter they finally 'ahem' give into their hearts desires if you get my drift hehehe] and please make the last chapter long but not too long since it IS the last chapter! once again thank you thank you thank you for such a wonderful story-you are truly a gifted writer just like the author of 'all hail the pirate king']
cheers!
squeezynz chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Aw very sweet...and necessary.
Look forward to the end...in a way...of course one never wants something so good to end, but I think you've done a wonderful job with a difficult subject...simply terrific.
Looking forward to the "happy ending"...
hugs
Louise
bamaslamma29 chapter 8 . 2/20/2004
Hey I really really loved this! Please let Wendy and peter get together tho! I couldnt stand it if after all of that it ended in Wendy saying oh well never mind its for someone else so goodbye! Please make it allright!
Crucifyx chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
THIS IS PERFECT! It is exactly the way real teenagers "explore"! I should know... Anyway, the details and imagery are nothing short of perfect.
Janine chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
Oh, I'm lovin' this. 'Do things get lost in there?' line really cracked me up. LOL. Anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter. Great story. Keep it up. :)
Elle Blessingway chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
Kimberly...I don't know how I missed you fic, but I found it and have been glued from chapter one until now putting off studing for an exam tomarrow. I've read your other fanfics, but I came accross this one from squeezynz's favorite stories list (cuz her stories are some of my favorites). I have to say that you've completely captured the emerging sexuality of both these characters magnificently and I honestly think that anything I read after this will not be quite the same. I'm glad that you took this story over your original 3 chapter limit...its unfolding beautifully. This story is not like your other Peter/Wendy stories, but I love this unexpected side to your creative genius! Keep up the good work, and I really look forward to reading anything else you write...you have a great talent! Well, that's it for now!..love, hugs, and kisses!
JustDuck chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
O...husband. If that's not a bucket of cold water, nothing is.
*sniff*
It's almost over...
*sniff*
foxwhiskers chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
that was ebil! very good chapter though... can't wait for the next one!
neverland01 chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
I'm unusually impressed! As always, amazingly beautiful writing, amazing flowing style. It's interesting, because oftentimes I don't have very high tolerance for these kind of fics, but since your writing and realism entwined is so enrapturing I was just drawn into the story.
Brava! Can't wait for more,
Ellie
RockNRollN chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
Aww... cliff hangers suck! LOL! But it's what keeps ppl on the edge of their seating wanting more! You're good at it!
O I can't wait until the next chapter! I want to see the outcome of this! I hope it's 5 chapters longer! That'd be soo cool!
Update soon!
maury chapter 7 . 2/19/2004
hey there author.. this story is great I love the way you write.. plz. keep going!
LilFlyergirl chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
Thatta girl, Wendy! Fight that teenage lust! *smacks self* Wait! It's Peter! GO FOR IT!
LadyHermioneSnape chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
NO! i belive wendy should give herself to peter and not some stuffy husband she doen't love! o please don't let that happen! peter and wendy deserve to be happy dispite her parents thinking. but, how beautifully you have done thiese past two chapters...so perfectly written to where they DO become real in my mind...you truly have a gift here. Please either make the last chapter a VERY long one-or two medeum long ones-but please, let wendy give herself to her true love peter pan-she deserves that much happiness and so does he. In my mind she's not being selfish by giving herself to peter for i can sense that she loves him as if he WERE her husband...wendy would be selfish to her heart and break peter's heart if she saved herself only for a 'stable marraige that ensures her family's security and well being'but thats just what my opinion is if i were her :) take care and keep up the outstanding work [sends hugs and chocolote kisses to author]
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »