Reviews for Awakenings
merryday chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
Woohoo! That was such a sweet chapter, though I am looking forward to next chapter too.
LilFlyergirl chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
*cries* Oh it was so romantic! Peter tried so hard! Cuteness, as usual ;)
Enola chapter 10 . 2/21/2004
AW :) This was adorable!
I cracked up at the "a husband must provide children", that was great! And Peter getting all flustered when he realized there was a "quiz". Poor kids got test anxiety! But Wendy whittled it down from and essay question to a true/false, and bailed the poor boy out.
I truly adore your writing style. And I definitely thing you are one of the elite on .
And as for this getting too long, *whaps you with a feather* don't worry about it! Longer is better! Details and feelings are good, and keep your audience guessing about when the end will come. If ya wanna see something too long, look at my latest, Let Me Be Me. That one is long winded if its nothing else, but I like it.
Cant wait for the smut! And if you decide to do an epilogue after your last chapter, thus making it longer, I promise no one will mind.
AngelGoddessMissy chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Wow! This story has been great so far that I'm going to miss reading it when you end it next chapter. *sniff* Please update soon! _
LilFlyergirl chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Aw! How precious! Can't wait for more!
JustDuck chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
I thought it was sweet that Peter and Tink tried to figure out what a "husband" was by evesdropping on passing Londeners. :D
At least Wendy left her mother a note this time! No ulcers for Mrs. Darling please!
::Duck tears up at the Author's End Note::
*sniff* This is so good that I want it to go one for ever and ever and ever...
RockNRollN chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
This is such a good chapter, even though it doesn't have all the "smuttiness" in it!
I can't wait until the next chapter! It's sad that it's the last chapter because I love this story you made!
Hope you make another Peter/Wendy story soon!
paper pixi chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
No... the end? :( Only one more chapter? So soon? Sadness...
Wonderfully done though. :)
actingflicka chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Awesome as usual! Wendy's mother was great, your portrayal of her was GREAT! Can't wait to see what goes on with Peter and Wendy!
Peter James chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
Upon my first time venturing to read this story, I was quite cautious and frankly did not think I would like it at all. I really do not like things with lots of sexuality in them, but you are one of my favorite authors (I had already read Storyteller and First Kiss), and so I could not pass up the chance to read this as well. I have been quite pleasantly surprised to find that I like it much, and any parts that are too graphic for me, I can skip. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! You're writing style is elegant, but not so much that it becomes difficult to understand nor tedious. The relationship between Peter and Wendy is very sweet, and beautifully expressed in the thoughts and actions they have. This is a lovely piece, and I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
Pandorasbox917 chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
NO not the end...please noo!, any more peter/wendy action? please?
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
THE END? THE END IS NEXT CHAPTER? Oh lord. Anyway, great line: "All Peter Pan did was sulk. And it was terribly boring." I love the Lost Boy's descriptions "pushing and shoving each other" was a great touch. I love the Tink/Pan quest to discover what a husband is, I can't wait to find out where he's taking Miss Wendy. Fascinating that Mrs. Darling will so kindly let her daughter go. Oddness, but awesome for the PWP :) M. Happy chapter. Can't wait to see how you end it! :)
Mara Trinity Scully chapter 8 . 2/20/2004
Oh. Nice little twist there. Love the husband stuff. They're naughty little children, aren't they? I love this. Although, the best bit EVER is this line : "Could she possibly have a hole between her legs large enough for that? But then how did she walk? Wasn't it terribly inconvenient? Did things get lost in there? How could she just have a big empty place in the middle? The possibility seemed exceedingly strange." That about killed me. Marvelous. At last, Peter has his cute stupid thoughts about *that.* Brilliant. NEXT! :)
foxwhiskers chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
*bounces in seat* that was very good! can't wait for the next chappy!
bamaslamma29 chapter 9 . 2/20/2004
ARGH! But how can the next chapter be the end when I love this so much! Ok then, if the next chapter must be the last, I demand hotness! Hotness I say, Lots of HOTNESS! lol. But I really really LOVE this story. My fave by far. I adore it. Cant say enough. and what you've written is certainly how I could see it if ever it did happen in the books! oh me likey. You must write others! Please! From one author to another, I beg you! Ok enough hamminess. *she glomps*
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »