Reviews for Awakenings
Claire chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Oh My Gosh! I love your fan fic so very much. I happened to come across Peter Pan fanfiction when looking around this sight. I am usually a die hard, loyal Harry Potter fic reader/writer but this interested me. When I went to the listings they were all crappy spin offs though like peter and hook or rufio and peter or peter and rufio (GROSS!) You have put my faith back in Peter Pan fanfiction by creating a classic, very romantic and stirring fanfiction just about Wendy and Peter. And that's all there should be. If only everyone was as good as you. This story even made me want to write my own. So thank you for writing this and for giving me not only great reading material but great ideas for a future story.
wicked vamp chapter 11 . 4/26/2004
wow this is really amazing. I happened to find your story and read it all non stop even for blinking my eyes. without tainting wendy and peter pan's own quality you created a breathtakingly beautiful story of their adolescence. i especially loved peter pan's naiveness and effort to try wendy's husband when he barely knew what it was.
"i have never fit with anyone before. does that mean that i have a virginity?"
"then why do you need to give me yours, if i already have one?"
"which of us goes first?"
ah could the boy be more adorable?
I instantly put you on my favourite authors list and stories list.
thank you so much for your great work.
Alaksandra chapter 10 . 4/25/2004
Oh, how cute! Cute! Cute! And double CUTE!
I love it. Your Peter and Wendy is so believable and realistic. Even if you end the story here I would be happy. Can I say 'Amazing'?
vanyamornie chapter 11 . 4/7/2004
You are a true writer. Fantastic, realistic, and simply wonderful. Encore! Make a sequel!
Shin-chan chapter 10 . 4/3/2004
yes, the next chapter had definately better be the end! well, it doesn't necessarily have to be the end...but you promised! you can't break your promises!
Solar chapter 11 . 4/2/2004
Wow..I just breathed in this fiction. Don't think I ever read this fast. You're a remarkable writer! I must go and see what other brilliant things you've written!
allsop chapter 11 . 3/30/2004
great story, i reall like it, you write so well, but please could you write a "1 year later story"
id love to see wendy there, but not as a woman, but still a girls, and that even though she is 16-17 she is still young and just doesnt mend clothes, but grows close with the new lost boys and of course peter, and what i am waiting most eagerly, for a little peter pan, a baby boy, who would grow up in paradise, because that is what neverland is for a boy, and they could name him even james... please write me if you want to discuss it, id gladly help...
Discord chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Oh this is just wonderful, wonderful! I love it! I love you! I love your writing! You did this perfectly! ::showers you with hugs::
Ah, my first PP fic... it couldn't have been better!
::goes off to read more::
Discord chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Firstly, thank you so much for your wonderful review, it gave me just the boost I needed to finish up on the first chapter of a new Inu-Yasha story I've been working on _. I mean, it's great when a 12-year-old emails me, telling me how much she loved my fic, but it really strikes a chord in me when anyone my age or older comments. Thanks again, I truly appreciated your candor and kindness D.
Now, about YOUR fic! I love the tone... it's very storyteller/fairytale oriented and it suites the whole premise of Peter Pan quite well. I'm not sure if I'm ready to read heavy heavy lemon, as I'm usually not a fan, but I'm gonna go and give you a try, b/c with your tactful writing style I'm sure you'll pull off everything just right D.
romanceluvr85 chapter 11 . 3/12/2004
A great fanfic! I usually don't read too much fanfic and not to read all of hentai (sex) stories, but this was the first! And it was a great one! Great balance of story and sex, great story line and it's believeable! _ Congrats! Good story. _
EyesoftheSea chapter 11 . 3/10/2004
i saw the movie for the first time tonight and wonderd if there were any fics about it. im glade urs was the first one i read. i loved it! lol, i cried, im sucha loser, but hey, it si that time of the month. it was so well written, and there was a perfect balance of sex and story and the u write more, EyesoftheSea
Caitlin chapter 11 . 3/10/2004
This is truly a marvelous tale of sexual discovery and exploration. I had a fabulous time reading it and hope to see more from you in the future. :-) Thanks for sharing your writing!
Christine chapter 11 . 3/10/2004
That was a great story and I thought that you captured a very real sense of naiveté in both Peter and Wendy. I'm in the, what you could call, 'Exploration Stage' and I could really connect with a lot of things in here. It was just really great to see some things that I myself have been feeling lately in writing. Keep writing and keep up the absolutely great work!
PalisDelon chapter 11 . 3/10/2004
I first read this a few days ago, in the wee hours of the morning. Sadly I was fighting sleep to finish it, so I didn't review, Bad me. I thought this was a wonderful story. The way you approached Peter's start to manhood was tactful and well written. Kudos.
lexyhamilton chapter 11 . 2/28/2004
This story was wonderful. Love stories sometimes fall into the trap of becoming very generic, as authors try to apply it to their life (or vice versa). This was, in contrast, very carefully in character. The dialogue often sounded positively Barriesque and the progression of events was funny and endearing. You write well and it's evident that you love the PP story and know it in and out. All that, and the (tasteful) smut made it a pleasure to read.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »