Reviews for Awakenings
descee chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
another great personal classic thats still on here years later! thank you for sharing your literary creation with us :)
Elen-Di chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
I really like it! I always wanted there to be more at the end of that movie... Beautifully written! And I totally empathize with being unable to keep things brief xD
alondragalami chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
This was wonderful, just beautiful and magical and detailed and surreal and amazing and just all pretty things. Love it!
smos chapter 11 . 12/2/2015
This was such a wonderful, wonderful read! I was absolutely enchanted with the story! Not only for the smut but also because of how precisely you captured their innocence! The characters and this story was a joy to read! Thank you for this brilliant work!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Wow! You are a fantastic writer! I really enjoyed this story and am going to read some of your other ones soon!
wawo chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Siis
rinkux chapter 11 . 9/16/2015
bonita historia
SJ chapter 11 . 9/9/2015
this story...wonderful. all i can say. wonderful.

take care
CC chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
Beautifully written. I loved Peterpan as a child and this really took it to the next stage. I loved that is wasn't too detailed in the sense I could still read it and the intimate parts did not take away from the actual story. Your detail in characters is wonderful. Really helps me imagine the characters and connect with them. Well done.
HcintaHr chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Love it! Your characterization of them was spot on. Love your flawless style of writing!
Marie chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Won't grow up in Never Land!
M chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Most interesting and intreging fan fic I've read yet and I loved your way of keeping the innocence and the way you showed the way of life and growing older as well, so I really enjoyed this and thank you for writing it i hope to see more.
Sincerely, M
Ruid chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Wow! This was the best fanfiction ever!
Best1yet chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Love that story sooooo much! This was my 5th time reading it!
Alys chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Hey I read your whole fanfic and I absolutely loved it it's one of the best fics I've ever read, your an incredible writer!You could almost feel the passion and love between them like you were there! I can't get that sexy image of 17 year old Jeremy Sumpter out of my head tooNow I wish that I could be in Wendy's shoes and that Pan could wisk me away to Neverland forever, sorry if that sounds too soppy
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »