Reviews for Awakenings
OMG chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU HAVE TO MAKE MORE! Wow... this is the best I have ever read! But seriously, you have to make more! Maybe a baby or two. :)

Sincerely, Amazed
Poop chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Seriously, Peter Pan doesn't know what sex is?
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I love this story! One of the beast I have ever read!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Hot DAMN! THAT was a good chappy!
Celeste Belle chapter 11 . 8/7/2014
I hoped I would enjoy this story, but I was dubious. At first. You wrote such an amazing story however, that I am adding this story to my favorites. Thank you for such a well-written, tasteful story!
InkWeaverabc chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
Ah. So adorbs. The shushing disaster! Catastrophe! I love it :'D
InkWeaverabc chapter 9 . 8/4/2014
Bless Peter in this fic "what is a 'husband'?" indeed xD
xxtuna chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Brilliantly written! Thanks for the read and the realistic sexual situations.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Absolutely wonderful. To think this was finished 10 years ago... Time flies. Spectacular, amazing, fantastic work!
reader-chic-2 chapter 11 . 7/15/2014
Okay, so I write stories as well. I have a secret dream of being a writer some day. But you? You could be a writer right now. I mean it. I am just totally amazed and very much jealous! How can you make something as dirty as sex and all of those endeavors sound just like poetry? The way the words flowed... I have heard pieces of writing described before as the words flowing together. I never really understood what the heck they were talking about, but now I do. The way you phrase sentences is amazing. When I write, I always worry that I use "I" to start a sentence with too much, or in your case it would have been "Peter..." in every sentence. In this, it seems that problem wasn't possible. Your sentences are so complex yet fit together easily. It's all amazing. I'm not one to normally read M rating things often, but you know how to write and I like finding that. Keep it up!
patricia.pc chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
Love this! thank you so much for sharing! It was sweet and sexy and believable
SWEETY chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
SO ROMANTIC AND AWESOME.
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
fdsalkmfa
*too many feels*
SO beautiful 3
1st peter pan fic i read too!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
Nooo please write more!
Lily Tsukino chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Very good story. Probably one of the best Peter Pan ones I've come across. You kept true to the story and the characters while making the M rating fit and flow.
Definite snaps. Thank you for taking the time to entertain me :)
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »