Reviews for Awakenings
CC chapter 11 . 8/24/2015
Beautifully written. I loved Peterpan as a child and this really took it to the next stage. I loved that is wasn't too detailed in the sense I could still read it and the intimate parts did not take away from the actual story. Your detail in characters is wonderful. Really helps me imagine the characters and connect with them. Well done.
HcintaHr chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Love it! Your characterization of them was spot on. Love your flawless style of writing!
Marie chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Won't grow up in Never Land!
M chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Most interesting and intreging fan fic I've read yet and I loved your way of keeping the innocence and the way you showed the way of life and growing older as well, so I really enjoyed this and thank you for writing it i hope to see more.
Sincerely, M
Ruid chapter 11 . 7/27/2015
Wow! This was the best fanfiction ever!
Best1yet chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Love that story sooooo much! This was my 5th time reading it!
Alys chapter 11 . 7/21/2015
Hey I read your whole fanfic and I absolutely loved it it's one of the best fics I've ever read, your an incredible writer!You could almost feel the passion and love between them like you were there! I can't get that sexy image of 17 year old Jeremy Sumpter out of my head tooNow I wish that I could be in Wendy's shoes and that Pan could wisk me away to Neverland forever, sorry if that sounds too soppy
Alys chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Emma chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
This is a weird story that never happens that explains nothing
Broe chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
No thimble! Peter calls it a Thimble!
DragonCastle chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
I love you. I truly do. I love you.

The 2003 movie was one of my favorites. I loved that it explored the beginnings of a romance between Peter and Wendy. I loved the kiss. I loved Jeremy Sumpter *swoons*. And I had always been disappointed at how things ended. I wanted them to end up together! :((

Thank you very much for giving us this! This was incredibly well-written. Grammar is flawless, descriptions are beautiful, everyone is in character, smut was hot and innocent at the same time (which I loved), and I really see this as a possible scenario to have unfolded in the near future.

Sequel? :)
Lily chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Favorite. Fanfiction. Of. All. Time. Thank you for probably the first happily ever after in a fanfic. In love
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2015
I just finished both this and first kiss on recommendation from someone, and...wow. It takes serious talent to pull off anything like this with these characters imo, and you did it so gracefully.
vamp123 chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Sweet
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
Wow, this was greatly written and beautiful! I love how you showed Peter's affection and passion to be Wendy's husband. Just so cute! You did a really good job writing this!
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »