Reviews for Awakenings
jessy0622 chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
Magnificent! This waz just Magnificent! I just Luved this story! Of course, this did make me feel very uncomfortable times! It made me giggle here and there! however, it all made me luv the story even more! I just fell in w/ this story! Im dying 4 another peter pan/wendy darling story! Can not possible wait till u write another! I am now ur #1 BIGGEST FAN!
ira sage chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. this fic was so fantastic, a simple delight to read. sort of adorable smut. thanks for sharing this with us all.
Anon Fan Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow! I immensely enjoyed reading this story. I love the way you portrayed Peter's and Wendy's sexual awakenings and self-discovery/joint exploration. It is so realistic and well-written; your descriptions are vivid and concise. I stayed up really late night reading the entire work from start to finish. Well done!
Eris Jones chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Oh wow. You stayed so true to character and to the spirit of the Peter Pan. And (added plus) it reads almost like Adam and Eve or Pandora. You know. . . how they first figured it all out.
serima chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
This, this entire chapter made me smile and laugh. You are a fantastic writer, and I enjoy this story very much. This has been my favorite chapter!
MissMercurial chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
"the shushing disaster"
OH MY DEAR HEART THAT'S ADORABLE

Also, Peter hiding among regular people to learn what a husband is, d'awwwww.
So many warm fuzzy feels.
ConsciousDreamer101 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Oh, this story was so... Beautiful! It's brilliantly written! I found this story around 11 at night, now its 12:26. Guess I better get to sleep. GoodNight. -_-
miki chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
Such a great story love it! :)
WitchyCloudpine chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
This was just wonderful!
poppy chapter 11 . 7/31/2012
You're absolutely brilliant! I loved it!
Garb chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
That. Was. BEAUTIFUL. I am so glad Peter and Wendy ended up together! And it was sexy yet intimate. Unlike most sex stories, this one actually had feeling, meaning, and a real story to it. YAY!
Smithback chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
an awesome story
LJ Summers chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
I found this delightful story on the favorites' list of another fan of yours.

I confess, even at my age, to have had fleeting fantasies along these lines over the eons since I first met Peter and Wendy but I could never make it gel in my mind how it would "work."

Thank you for this. The tone is perfection, the innocence, delightful. This is exactly the way it should be.

And Mr. Darling's most responsible snores will always be remembered, as will the exchanging of "virginities." :)

Thank you so much for a sweetly sensual conclusion. :)
Sarah chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
I havent a clue as to who you are, be it man or woman, old or young, but you have a downright hilarious perspective of an ignorant teenage boy. You managed to make the most intense and passionate chapter, the funniest one as well. You have a great story here, and i look forward to taking a glance at your other work.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE PETER PAN AND WENDY STORIES!
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »