Reviews for Awakenings
Katie chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Oh my God. Thank you. Finally. It doesn't matter how much you love a guy, his come is gonna taste like come.
awrg chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
omg this is awesome... 400TH reviewer!
AnnieBGoode chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Awesome! Loved every word! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
You're descriptions are hilarious
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
God you're hilarious never being able to finish! I'm the same I can NOT write a short story to save my life . Love your story and I know the ending is gonna be amazing!
nopenoonenadie chapter 11 . 2/13/2014
This was a great story to read on a rainy day! Thank you!
Numba1drama chapter 11 . 1/4/2014
You did a wonderful job capturing peters innocence. And the way you showed him discovering 'things' was spot on and not overplayed. Very well written toon.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
i love this fic. It is so lovely to read. Your choice of words is very delicate and makes me want to continue reading. I enjoyed your fic very much. 3
DemiAnn chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
This is such a beautiful story.

It is so innocent, but adult-like at the same time and that is one of the reasons why I enjoyed it so much. Your writing style really kept in theme with the book and characters as well, which was really effective with the story.

Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
Lovely coming of age.
Oliver chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I read all of the chapters already and i think u should make it more intence make pussys throb and dicks harden but i think these stories have come a long way so...I WANT TO FUCK U WITH MY OWN DICK!...sorry Keep up the good work! :)
Em chapter 11 . 11/15/2013
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE.
THIS ONE IS SO PERFECT.
UGH.
ILYSM.
I NEED MORE PLS ;;
thegirlwhoflies chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
Your narration is...I can't even think of a word that's appropriate for it. It fits Peter Pan and the Never Land concept and at the same time brings us in a totally different land. It's amazing,
GirlsDontCry chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
I greatly enjoyed the story
masoxrista chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
I'm flabbergasted at the incredible sensitivity of this fic. Its both refreshingly sweet and childlike but also very sensual and scintillatingly erotic. Its hard to even imagine how this could be possible. How?

What to say?

I love your build up to this. Its quite realistic - their lovemaking is jerky, a wee bit awkward but not lacking in the most important aspects. The love, care and respect between two individuals. This makes it truly beautiful.

Sigh. This made me want to cry.

Thank you for writing such a gem.
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »