Reviews for Awakenings
GirlsDontCry chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
I greatly enjoyed the story
masoxrista chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
I'm flabbergasted at the incredible sensitivity of this fic. Its both refreshingly sweet and childlike but also very sensual and scintillatingly erotic. Its hard to even imagine how this could be possible. How?

What to say?

I love your build up to this. Its quite realistic - their lovemaking is jerky, a wee bit awkward but not lacking in the most important aspects. The love, care and respect between two individuals. This makes it truly beautiful.

Sigh. This made me want to cry.

Thank you for writing such a gem.
Keliza-Artemis chapter 11 . 6/29/2013
3 this! :)
ImaginationStation00 chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
can he please buy some pants, the thought is very interesting. that's safe right?
bloodysue chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
Loved this story! :) So well written too! Well done!
thecakehater chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
how did manage something so sexual to become so innocent, i'll never know. this story of your is so beautiful!
Aquasira chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
I am speechless...this story was amazing! Filled with all the best: adventure, humor, love...and sex. You are a wonderful writer! Never stop writing! :)
YepYep chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Amazing story. It was good because you went slowly and maintained the characters innocence. You are a very good writer and I applaud you for that. If I were you, I would consider writing a novel and attempting to get it published. The best of luck to you.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2013
Your Author's note at the end gave me the giggles. You've really thought about this and it does make perfect sense. The story is pretty charming really, for something so heavily sexual. I read the original novel and I was astounded that it really was NOT for kids. There's so much in there that kids will never understand, I feel. I think it's a wonderful book for "grown ups." I like your portrayal of Peter as it's much more loyal to the book. The film that Hogan made was actually refreshingly accurate in most ways. So much of the dialogue was taken right from the book. This story makes me feel a little odd because well, discovering one's sexual feelings as a young person is always awkward I think. I found out about sex from a book hidden away and I remembering HATING my father for doing THAT to my mom! Boy I had a lot of repressed rage about that for YEARS!
theInsaneArtist chapter 10 . 5/3/2013
Awwww. w
ASimplyHopelessRomantic chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Did my heart good, truly it did.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
That was AMAZING! I loved it
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ah, one of the many miracles of puberty. Good luck with the zits, Pete, they'll be coming soon enough.
Pulling A Blank Here chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
This was SO beautiful! 3
Crazygeekweirdo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I humbly bow before your brilliance! Sooo cute! I love the way Peter tries to convince her to let him be her husband X3 . Could you make a sequel, about there life as a "married" couple? And maybe write some more stuff about the knew lost children? They were just adorable XD ! Of Course you don't have to make a sequel, I just wanted you to know you did a great job :) ...*cough*andiwoulddefentlyreadandrevi ewasequel*cough*.
493 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »