Reviews for Awakenings
paigeydoll chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
Wonderful story :) Peter and Wendy belong together! I really loved this story - and I find it quite realistic. Peter was adorably unaware of what was happening to him :)
viretyenten chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Loved it. Wonderfully written and concluded. Not too long but not a one shot either.
viretyenten chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
Guest chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
Peter is so cutely blurrrr (:
Raven Black The Marauderette chapter 11 . 3/27/2011
whisperheart456 chapter 11 . 3/20/2011
So did Wendy ever got pregnant with Peter's child? Or did they never age to not have children? Please explain and maybe you could continue this story.
SpiritedChild chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
I agree, some stories do need some angst and I also enjoy it. :) It's a theatre term called empathy. People like that sad feeling in their chest while watching a play or movie or even reading a good book.

This is the second time I've read this story. The first time I read it was a year ago. This is, by far, the most expertly writen story on . It has so much feeling and accuracy to how a situation such as that would really play out. It really is a pleasure to read it, and not only because of the main topic of it. . Please continue writing fanfiction Kimberly, it really is a nice change from the bad grammer and boring topics of some other stories I've read by other others. Ty and have an awesome day.

Nosanity 1
miss-x-larie chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Wow, i really LOVED this story! wish they could have children- can they? you don't have to write about it if you don't wanna, but i'd like to know :p
00000909000000 chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
I liked this story, I have always wanted Wendy to stay with Peter at the end of the book/movie. The innocence of both Wendy and Peter as they discover how to love each other, was very tastefully done and seemed right. Thanks for a lovely story!
ravenskyeblackhawk chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
I have been on the hunt for a good Peter Pan fic ever since I first saw the 2003 version of the movie a couple of weeks ago. It moved me so much, this slightly more grown-up version of Peter, that I have seen the movie over and over again. _ Being a fan of happy endings, I was not entirely satisfied with the movie's ending, so I decided to find a fic where I hoped the ending would be what I wanted.

I loved your story. It was so well written, I almost felt as though I was right there with Peter and Wendy on their little voyage of sexual exploration. They make a great pairing and you created a wonderful story!
Mrs. Olivia Black chapter 11 . 12/27/2010
Such a great story...! Always wanted Wendy to stay with Peter, I loved the way this ended :) Thank you.
Rawr129 chapter 11 . 12/20/2010
This story was so adorable!

I loved it! w

Thank you very much for writing this! :D
Saint of the Sinners chapter 11 . 12/15/2010
:) I really loved it.
mudpuddledemon chapter 11 . 11/30/2010
Really, really lovely! So sweet and well done. Bravo!
mudpuddledemon chapter 6 . 11/30/2010
I'm enjoying this clash of the dry anatomical knowledge vs. the instinctive working knowledge.

Yes, quite!