Reviews for Awakenings
ASimplyHopelessRomantic chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Did my heart good, truly it did.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
That was AMAZING! I loved it
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Ah, one of the many miracles of puberty. Good luck with the zits, Pete, they'll be coming soon enough.
Pulling A Blank Here chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
This was SO beautiful! 3
Crazygeekweirdo chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I humbly bow before your brilliance! Sooo cute! I love the way Peter tries to convince her to let him be her husband X3 . Could you make a sequel, about there life as a "married" couple? And maybe write some more stuff about the knew lost children? They were just adorable XD ! Of Course you don't have to make a sequel, I just wanted you to know you did a great job :) ...*cough*andiwoulddefentlyreadandrevi ewasequel*cough*.
Someone chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
I think that is it amazing! Never stop wirting your good at it
yukiko07 chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
Ok I cannot even begin to explain how much I loved this story. Just wonderful! :)
mOnster chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
I (for some stupid reason) thought I was the only one creepily in love with the young Jeremy Sumpter as Peter Pan! Thank God I am not! I love your fanfic. Thank you!
Wild Rhov chapter 11 . 2/4/2013
The ending was a perfect reflection of the book, putting just the right amount of charm into a story that was both cute and sensual. I had to take a break reading (I'm notoriously slow at getting through stories) but these last few chapters enthralled me. I wish there was a "favorite list" and a "absolutely love and recommend to everyone" list, because this story would be in the top ten. I know it was written many years ago, but it shines through in 2013. I wish you a happy ending in your own life.

Rhov
Wild Rhov chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Incredibly adorable! Peter's matter-of-fact attitude as he presented all the proper "husband" requirements was simply too cute. Wendy's questions reminded me of when I was preparing for my wedding, the pastor asked me privately, "Why do you want to marry him? And don't say 'because I love him;' That much is obvious." I was truly stumped. Was love not enough? It made me really stop, dig deep, and somehow or another I came across an answer that sufficed. _
Wild Rhov chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
"Did things get lost in there?" Laughed...so...hard! I remember thinking as a small child (having sneaked into the boy's restroom at school on a dare and seeing what they had) that it must be very awkward to have something between the legs. How could they walk? Didn't it get caught between the thighs? I can only imagine what weird things little boys must think when they find out about the "girl hole."
Wild Rhov chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
I found your story about your mom's explanation on sex a total hoot, perhaps because it sounds like my mother. Never in our sex talks did "pleasure" come into the conversation. Even as an adult, when I was about to get married and she felt the need to give me "wifely advice" (as if I didn't know how things worked by that age) her words went something like this: "Sex is annoying. It's messy, you have to clean yourself inside, and it gets all over the bed and stains sheets. Make him use a condom, not only to prevent babies - and trust me, you don't want any - but so you're not left a sticky mess inside." My little sister was listening in raptly to the conversation. She's now sworn she'll never have sex. Good going, Mom! (How the heck did she end up with 5 kids?)
Rozelith chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
Oh god this was so perfect !
was a little weird to read at the begining 'cause my real name is Wendy... BUT IT WAS SO JFBKQSEGKJVBHSNHKJNZSHKJ !
thanks for this great reading 3333
Xitlalit123 chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
OMG I'M GOING TO CRY THIS WAS SO GOOD! I CAN DIE HAPPY NOW!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
this is fantastic! absolutly loved it. I've been itching to write a story where peter stayed in london with wendy, but her going with him seems so much more fitting. I must get to work! after getting sleep that I seem to never get enough of :)
498 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »