Reviews for Not all Dark witches are Death Eaters
VoldemortsVeela chapter 26 . 9/10/2005
Hi, I read it.

(OH, and it's a great story. Seriously.)
hgielacissej chapter 65 . 7/13/2005
I don't know if I've reviewed for you yet, but anyway, I love the story, please update soon!
Ambarture chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Rather bland character isn't she, this Ryua?
Periazhad chapter 69 . 10/21/2004
omg! I love your story! i just read the entire thing, and I love it. I hope you make some significant changes next book, though, 'cause she obviously should go with them all and everything...I can't wait for more!
The First Real Hermione chapter 2 . 10/6/2004
This is really good so far! Your new beta reccomended it to me, and i'm glad she did!
avalon64 chapter 74 . 9/25/2004
OOH! OOH! PICK MEE! i really! love your story and would love to be apart of it! please email me and let me know! goddesschild208

thanks!

this chappie is awesome BTW
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 74 . 9/25/2004
Sorry, I'd be your beta but I'm not very good at editing myself.

And about the story thing...I think you should separate books 1-4 from book 5, since book 5 is R. That's just my opinion!
Me chapter 74 . 9/25/2004
I'm sucky at english, so I'm sorry I can't Beta you. I didn't really understand this chapter, is Narcissa scared that Lucius is going to kill her? Cause I don't really get that. Maybe you could explain more in the next chapter. Thanks, can't wait for an update!
Me chapter 72 . 9/18/2004
I liked this chapter but I'm interested in more of Lucius' point of view, what with Blaise being his choice and all. Keep updating!
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 72 . 9/16/2004
Go Draco and Narcissa! hoo, hoo, hoo!
avalon64 chapter 71 . 9/10/2004
WOW! thats all I have to say.
Me chapter 71 . 9/9/2004
Wow, now this is the kind of work I fell in love with! This was an awesome chapter and I can't wait for more! Just a question: if it turns out that you get to the sixth book in your series before J. K. does, will you write it yourself, or will you just wait until J. K. writes hers?
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 71 . 9/8/2004
Dark!Ryua. Zabini's dead? Good, he deserved it. ::grins evilly:: too bad you didn't torture him first, it'd be so much better! ::laughs hollowly:: You know, there are times where I think I'd give Bellatrix Lestrange a run for her money...
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 70 . 9/8/2004
If the flamer's name is Borg, don't be ashamed. He's flamed Not Myself by Saerry Snape, and its one of the best stories on the net.

Will you show the flame? That way we can insult him and you can have Ryua sick Parsyl on him. ::grins sadiscticly::
avalon64 chapter 68 . 9/6/2004
I try to be polite! Updated soon! Pretty please with a cherry on top! lol