Reviews for Turn in the Road
kelsey2010 chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
I just reread this entire story again. It's still good lol. It would be really awesome if you did to this story like you did Full Circle and finished it. All of your stories are super good. I really enjoy reading them.
Twilight Trekky chapter 21 . 7/26/2010
wonderful story so far! please do update soon! you can't kill Max!
kelsey2010 chapter 21 . 11/6/2009
well i highly doubt this story will ever get updated but would like to say its a good story and it'd be cool to see what happens to Max?
DarkArts27 chapter 21 . 10/10/2008

damn, i guess its my own fault for beign to late to read all your fics, but I'm so devostated that I don't get to know what happens.

I know it will probably never get updated, and I'm a bit sad that i don't get to find out what happens, especially with max getting hit.

just wanted you to know i loved it, and if you ever update this or full circle, i will happily read them :)

thanks for the great fic anyway.
meijkej chapter 21 . 7/13/2007
I read the whole way through to Ch. 21 and realized that it isn't done yet. It's a great story and I really hope that you update it soon...does Max die? Does anyone die in this story? LOL Please update!
Tracy2 chapter 21 . 2/1/2006
I read all the way through and it isn't finished, what a shame. I guess now it never will be, but I just wanted you to know that I loved it, wish I knew how it ended though.

Tracy
Anne chapter 21 . 1/23/2005
Hello

This story is so great. Will you update the story ?

Anne
tilou chapter 21 . 12/6/2004
Just found out your fictions on picket fences few days ago; It's really great, I can't wait for knowing at will happen. Please update soon!
JimmyBrockFan1 chapter 21 . 11/17/2004
Yea! I am so glad this is updated... I have been waiting so patiently! Thank you so very much!

I am really enjoying all the conflict among characters, especially seems how Jimmy sorta surprised everybody with his "fake death." I love the conflicts that always happened when the show was on the air-reminds me of my family during the holidays! Please update-I am dying to know what happens!

Now we can ask ourselves: Is Max going to die? She was pretty brave in diving out in front of a car to save her child, but then again what parent wouldn't? Keep us posted
ME chapter 21 . 11/16/2004
Thank god that you added another chapter. Please add another ASAP because I'll go crazy if you make me wait another 3 months.
Sarah chapter 21 . 11/16/2004
Finally you updated, I was starting to think that you died or something? Does Max die now? I like all the twists in this. Don't make us wait so long this time!
ME chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
YOU NEED TO UPDATE THIS.
Lisa chapter 20 . 8/10/2004
The plot thickens...
Mary Rose chapter 20 . 8/10/2004
Wow! So many twists and turns. it all adds up to an enjoyable story.
BeckettFan chapter 20 . 8/9/2004
Oh! No Way! Holy *BEEP* lol! Jimmys alive? OMG! plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan