Reviews for An Earraich
WriterOfNeverKnown chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Fantastic story! I love it so much: the way you captured Hades, his personality, his appearance! It's amazing! Hades is definitely my favorite god as well, and he and Persephone are my favorite couple ever! Thank you for writing such an awesome story!
Hasephone1994 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
that was a wonderful story from hades' point of view! i loved it! please don't stop writing Lady Blackmour!

~ Hasephone1994
MuseOfOrpheus chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I like it! It's very touching, and the story wasn't too brief or too cluttered. It had just the right amount of details. I love it very much! Keep on writing more!

PS- I also like how you start and end with a poem. It's very different, and it gives the reader something to think about.
Edward's Doll chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
please add more to this! mayb persephone's view of when he tells her the story. is she proud like he thought she would be?
Mizame chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Oh my!

you really brought this myth to life.

I love how you prtray hades. It's fantastic.

You're a fantastic writer.
Bishieluver01 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Gorgeous; loved every minute of it!
I Am Sparty chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I know exactly how Hades feels. Being in the Air Force you have to leave the one you love for extended periods of time sometimes. This story kind of struck home for me, making me realize how much I wish my time in service was up so that I can spend the rest of my life together with my wife.

The prose was very good and it flowed well. The language of the story was beautiful and the plot was perfect. Very well done.
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
aw.. how sweet! Who knew the lord of the underworld was such a romantic?
Black Rose Writing chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
cool it was unusual how hades showed compassion and love also pity for a man who has lost his love so Kawaii! XD
Kantama chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
How sweet!
Mea Lux - Mea Duces chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
This story, I can only describe as beautiful, beautiful and sad. I always wish that one of the ancient Grecian authors would have thought to wonder and write about more than just the cruelty of Hades.
becontent chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
When do you update? I liked this story btw.
Thess chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I finally gained access to this site. It was a lovely tale to put Hades in the role sometimes Persephone plays in mythology (while is rare for both of them appear in a positive light being both cold beings - they have their moments). Your Hades was delightful, snarky, dependant on her and flawed. I the ending where he thinks it would be a day less without her. Good choice of words.
Alice chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Oh. That makes me heartsick, it's so sweet.

All the chaptered Hades/Persephone fics are crap. But these one-shots are beautiful.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Oh my. A beautiful, touching gem. I love Hades/Persephone so very much. I'm obsessed.

Hades' characterization is *perfect.* I see him as that exact blend of intimidation and gentleness. I always saw him as just, if more than a little sly.

The descriptions of Persephone's heartache when she must leave him is so sweet. The romantic in me knows her kind heart would be moved to first pity and then love for her dark lord. Excellent job.

BTW, though I am not a Snape/Hermione shipper, I agree with you that Severus rocks! And finally, someone who knows Aragorn/Arwen is canon and sacred. :P